Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79447 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Silly comment... who cares
Shut up!
e pain am tongue
who cares also?

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by handysuzy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
Interesting!

But why the name @ handysuzy?

As in...you are good at hand job?

\

I dont seem to get you. What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by redcliff: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
didadavid: I go hug wet transformer if this thread no make frontpage.
Like this
[img]http://2.bp..com/-85vYZxPaAV8/TVkMlnmtELI/AAAAAAAABKU/dNcwnmhmNwc/s1600/181784_1822682284287_1157124586_32104517_2160828_n.jpg[/img]

PS: Latest on Oyakhilome divorce: Anita spoke with Premium Times today, insists no going back. Full story Here

Lmao. I was here when this picture was taken.Redeemers University (2011). I was actually the one supposed to hug the transformer but I was so scared of the thing shocking me and it was a bet for 2k. In my mind i just dey wonder "we just finish final exams and my mama don overspend for my head make I go use because of 2k put am for crying mode? tufia.

7 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Qasim6(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
they shud also stp wearing provocative dresses up n down.

this will save dem frm bin raped
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by sugaarbear(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
samexlafaze:
Then what are u saying
means shes guilty as charged
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Sike(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmm. Lola must see this!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by am0s(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
y am i here
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by yungchop: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Even in your dreams, in John Cena voice, 'You can't see me' grin
moderator nissan farano ! The next time I tag you to take a thread page and you fOURK with me, I swear you gon tap out, gerrit?? Gfood! grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
dis one is guilty as charged, doro farano
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
BreezyRita:

Abegii!! Park well joor
Which white babe? Where their craze full everywhere? At least we like money, and we dey use am well... Which white babe again #TearsBra
Shey u no see wen confirm white babe dey borrow money go do plastic surgery?? All to look like Kim K! Which Naija babe fit foolish reach dat one?
use am well like brazilian/pruvian/indian hair, cosmetics, latest designers and latest phone abi undecided
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by handysuzy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: HandySuzy!!! What a moniker!

After reading the replies of the first two guys on this thread, i could only manage a smile. That's becos those guys vividly put my thoughts into writing.

From somwhere up there, in this post it sounds like you're taken(that sounds really bad). Don't know what hit me, or possessed me after reading this.

Don't take things too seriously tho , even I cannot understand sometimes if i'm joking or not. wink

Your no.2 makes so much sense. Some girls are just so childish, going after looks(as a priority) in a guy.

I am taken o, and the guy is even a nairaland member. He persuaded me to join and am loving it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by noah24(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* It's none of your business

I knw....
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
vizkiz: Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry

no suscribe for am oooo, lest she comes bk nd continues frustrating u with her kkkkkz

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

I am taken o, and the guy is even a nairaland member. He persuaded me to join and am loving it.
I already figured as much ma'am.

Yeah, NL is one very fantastic place to chill out. Even when you're not in the mood to join in the numerous convos here, one can easily read the comments on threads and feel better.

.....And besides one gets to meet many wonderful people everyday.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by AriDsexy(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Danhumprey: @bolded,Ooops! I think I'm lost. Care to explain?wink
Thank u,I thought it was just me....That didn't make sense to me,especially the "just to get wet" part.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Edusouls(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
See all ur talk no even make sense, white girls neva look for husband, they know how to luv and win a man's heart to have confidence in them, one skill that u black ladies lack, u people re to shallow mind just as have shown here the low level of ur intelligence, u just talk for talking sake, hei why every thing black is mess up..
BreezyRita:

Abegii!! Park well joor
Which white babe? Where their craze full everywhere? At least we like money, and we dey use am well... Which white babe again #TearsBra
Shey u no see wen confirm white babe dey borrow money go do plastic surgery?? All to look like Kim K! Which Naija babe fit foolish reach dat one?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ibietela2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

Dont be so quick to judge bro. The fact that I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.

Smiling and after looking at her profile picture
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Romanciella: like i said earlier.....i dont really care nd besides i do not need anybodys approval or advice angry undecided

Lwkm!! Babe, if only you sabi wetin you resemble. You go run comot that pix.
You sabi as Pig mouth dey abi? grin Ehen na wetin you resememble but your own come be like Piglet sha Rotfl! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
silversonuc:
dis one is guilty as charged, doro farano
Ok goan hug boko bomb grin Next!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by handysuzy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I already figured as much ma'am.

Yeah, NL is one very fantastic place to chill out. Even when you're not in the mood to join in the numerous convos here, one can easily read the comments on threads and feel better.

.....And besides one gets to meet many wonderful people everyday.

Yeah, exactly. Before I became a registered member, I had been frequenting the forum just reading through threads and comments. I am actually really happy I made frontpage twice in 2 days. One yesterday and this one.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by 190theclown: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

You and that your boyfriend una nor get work

smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BreezyRita(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
hensben: use am well like brazilian/pruvian/indian hair, cosmetics, latest designers and latest phone abi undecided
Yeah yeah. Its better than borrowing to look like one over-hpyed celeb. What's she sef? Can't remember.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Princenathan(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
machidoh: .......HAVE YOUR SAY!.......

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy
had a collection of marbles. The girl had some
sweets with her.
The boy told the girl that he will
give her all his marbles in exchange for her
sweets.
The girl agreed.
The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful
marble aside and gave the rest to the girl.
The girl
gave him all her sweets as she had promised...
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering
if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the
way he had hidden his best marble...

Now,what is this story all about?..: If you don’t
give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll
always keep doubting and wondering if the other
person has given his/her hundred percent..
This is applicable for any relationship like love,
employer-employee relationship etc... So,give
your hundred percent to everything you do in
your life so that you can sleep peacefully...

#machidoh
I love ds short story guy u go be gud tale writer if u try more nic 1
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by StreamerBlogger: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
SEE transformation shocked FRM AFRICAN TO ASIAN
NOW THIS 1 IS STRONG undecided
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Waspy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

Tell Saasala, he's got contenders
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by MRAbudant(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
She rose so many reasonable points in this post, i thought all girls had the perceptible qualities of fish, bt this post proved otherwise, and exempted a few. Her write-up instils the hope that despite the high profundity of a lot of girls' unthinkingness and short-sightedness, there are still some endowed with a fair amount of acumen and ethics.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ninovandross(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
vizkiz: Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry
been there bruv, I no waste tym na delete I delete her arse
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by raphy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Harbosede02: huh?
yu ...
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BreezyRita(f): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Edusouls: See all ur talk no even make sense, white girls neva look for husband, they know how to luv and win a man's heart to have confidence in them, one skill that u black ladies lack, u people re to shallow mind just as have shown here the low level of ur intelligence, u just talk for talking sake, hei why every thing black is mess up..

White man Nice comment sha. Can see how high ur level of intelligence is...
You need enlightenment.
Don't av the time though to give you dat. Maybe someone else will

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
handysuzy:

I am actually really happy I made frontpage twice in 2 days. One yesterday and this one.
REASON:
One of 'em mods qah a crush on u

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ninovandross(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
StreamerBlogger: SEE transformation shocked FRM AFRICAN TO ASIAN
NOW THIS 1 IS STRONG undecided
bro dis one wey u come cast dis girl finish e no pure oh
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
BreezyRita:
Yeah yeah. Its better than borrowing to look like one over-hpyed celeb. What's she sef? Can't remember.
okay, mind you kim k is not a celeb but aristo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.