Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire (4478 Views)

Kcee At Big Brother Hotshots House (see Photo) / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate / Photos: Meet Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa Hotshots And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
wow. The 2014 edition of Big Brother Africa reality show has been postponed after a devastating fire incident at the Big Brother House. Big Brother Africa Hotshots was to launch this Sunday 7th September. Check out the photos I received.

See more: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-of-big-brother-africa-hotshots.html

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eya. Sorry for them.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by makizee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Interesting...big brother Hotshots Indeed
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Rikidony(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
WHATS MA BUSSINESS WITH AN INDECENCY SHOW undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by eyeview: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
I guess the house is tired of playing host to a bunch of unemployed,idle and lazy youths who want to make money in a show that lacks objective,focus and purpose,hence some thus resort to immoral acts to attract viewers votes.

The house has seen enough and decided to take its own life.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by laivwire(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some people's prayers have been answered.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by spanzed(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Space booked
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by MisterLongman(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its high time they even cancel that indecency show
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Big Sista Ni
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by litetias(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
These ppl mtcheewing up and down are the ones that watch it pass ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Shaakasi(f): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Awwwwwnnn I was looking forward to it tho cry
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by flawless911(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Shaakasi: Awwwwwnnn I was looking forward to it tho cry
U go like BlueFilm ohhh cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Shaakasi(f): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2014
flawless911: U go like BlueFilm ohhh cry

Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Janeify(f): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Its all for good.useless show
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by DjAndroid: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2014
It's an indication that God doesn't want that sh1t to continue.

I pray it burns again after renovation.

Real BIG BROTHER AFRICA should uphold and showcase the diverse culture of Africa. NOT IMPORTED INDECENCY.

let their cameras and other equipment burn too.

Let them use that resources to organise academic competitions among students in Africa and offer scholarships.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by flawless911(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Shaakasi: Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Lol.. U're Beautiful tho smiley
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by wheesin(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2014
finally the house is a HOT shot..i pray it burns down to dust..that jobless show is so boring. undecided
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Jhayson(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2014
tongue
ntoi
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Debbyug(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2014
that's bad....stupid show any ways....
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by priscaoge(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Bad market for Danlele and other people that see BBA game show as their favourite TV show angry. It's a pity anyways.
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by Doriella67(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Dey did not force anybody 2 watch d show so i dnt knw y sum of u re jxt bitching. If u dnt want to watch change d channel
Re: Photos Of Big Brother Africa Hotshots House On Fire by atalor: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
what is the meaning of BBA show? WHAT gain it is to Africa? can't this money channel to help the ophanages home?

(1) (Reply)

Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) / Leaked Photo Of 2 Kenyan Government Staff Having Sex Goes Viral / Can You Nack This Lagos Olosho For 50k Without Condom - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.