Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress (11870 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by jiggaz(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Queen Nwokoye is officially the Queen Of Nollywood. She's the busiest and most sought after Nollywood Actress according to a research carried out by NigeriaFilms.com Read the excerpts:

Nigeriafilms.com can confirm that sultry actress, Queen Nwokoye, is now the busiest actress in the Nigerian movie industry. Digs done by us reveal that
many filmmakers in the Asaba (Delta State) and Enugu axis now run after the role-interpreter for appearances in the flicks.
It was disclosed to us by several key stakeholders in Nollywood that Queen now moves from one movie location to the other doing what she is well known
for.
Going by what one of the filmmakers told Nigeriafilms.com , there is hardly any film shot in Asaba and Enugu, the new preferred locations for mass film
production in Nigeria, that Queen is not involved in.
“Most producers want Queen Nwokoye in their movies. I don’t know why but it seems many people like her and love to watch her movies. I was not
surprised when you ( Nigeriafilms.com ) reported few weeks ago that Wasiu (K1 De Ultimate) commended her acting prowess. It shows how loved the actress
is,” one of the producers in Asaba told us.
It was also gathered that Queen’s acting prowess and role interpretation is responsible for the likeness she now enjoys from many movie buffs.
Queen Nwokoye has been in the acting world for a long time. She is one of the actresses that has kept a low profile life despite her fame. In 2011, the pretty
actress was named the ‘Most Scandal Free Actress’ at the Best of Nollywood (BON) awards. She has indeed enjoyed a sandal free career.
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by chiogoezubem(f): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm! Really. She looks nice in this pic.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by chiogoezubem(f): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls mr. Seun, is there a prize for first-to-comment?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by jiggaz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
chiogoezubem: Hmmm! Really. She looks nice in this pic.
Yes. Chic is now on every movie poster across Nigeria.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by JEITO: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
The trick is this: charge less and get more movies.

That was how uche jumbo built her career. grin

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Ladybluecash(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
I love u QUEEN
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by chiogoezubem(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
jiggaz: Yes. Chic is now on every movie poster across Nigeria.

Good for her. And come to think of it, truly she is scandal-free. I don't think I have ever read anything ugly about her person. Kudos to her.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by jiggaz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
chiogoezubem:
Good for her. And come to think of it, truly she is scandal-free. I don't think I have ever read anything ugly about her person. Kudos to her.
Yeah she is really scandal free. Separates her private life from her movie career.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by jiggaz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
JEITO: The trick is this: charge less and get more movies.
That was how uche jumbo built her career. grin
grin grin You no well. This is her time and she has really improved in her acting thereby making her the fan favorite.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by tutaboi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
chiogoezubem: Hmmm! Really. She looks nice in this pic.

her beauty never change since day 1

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by tutaboi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lee kwaa yaa!!.....otu cha!

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by naijarates(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
hmmmm cry cry cry
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by purpple: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2014
U need to see her in d movie titled d damsel..wow she nailed dat movie,culdnt help luvin her

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Its her time,let her savor it.

Nothing lasts forever,before her,there was someone.

This is not a news.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2014
she acts like "Mgbeke"

She's not naijaz favourite here in united states
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by JEITO: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2014
jiggaz: grin grin You no well. This is her time and she has really improved in her acting thereby making her the fan favorite.
ehhm,...we are still saying the same tin na: you improve by doing more movies, you get more roles by charging less...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by kunlesehan(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Yeah she's the QUEEN.
Those her eyes are bewitching o, I almost kissed my phone screen.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by priscaoge(f): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2014
She's so good in acting. She interprets her role very well. I love the way she presents her role,no forming,not faking anything,makes everything look real,always herself unlike most of these upcoming actresses.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Debbyug(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
my love...u rock gurl!!!!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by chimerase2: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Otu agwo I mean otu ocha oops grin

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by adanduka: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Do all you can while you can.

P.S: Get a longer gown girl!

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Ok make i book space
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2014
kiss
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by priscaoge(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
snowprince07: Ok make i book space
It's not gonna hit FP Cos she's not Tonto Dike grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by flolancracker: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice laps.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
It's not gonna hit FP Cos she's not Tonto Dike grin grin tongue tongue tongue
are u sure??
coz last time i check seun never sell dis forum tongue
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by axortedbabe(f): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
OK make i occupy incase..
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: Otu agwo I mean otu ocha oops grin
LOL
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by chimerase2: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
nnekamezor: LOL
tongue
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by jiggaz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
tutaboi: Lee kwaa yaa!!.....otu cha!
I mean oops!! cheesy cheesy She nailed Ada Mbano from Part 1to Part 10!!!! looool

Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
I love this babe. But this days she likes forming sexy in all her movies
Re: Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is she from mbano
She really speaks like my people cheesy

This Super Sexy Naija Girl Pix I Saw On Facebook Smokin Weed Is Driving Me Crazy / Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby / Family Releases Burial Details For OJB Jezreel