Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25895 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Watch your back. . . .acidbath is imminent.

shocked  why  

@ Topic.

I'm sorry it just cant work out between us, your bride price is unaffordable.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Your attorney that is chasing me?

He lost his genitals in Iraq(1991).
I can leave u and him naked in the bathroom for years. . . . .
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2008

Why is he chasing me then? Does he enjoy wasting his money in expensive dinners?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

The towel that never dries can do the magik u know.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Topic,

Marriage is a lifetime commitment, are you ready to bear the burden of this lifetime bondage? Undecided I still need time to think it thorough.

I don't blame Pataki for calling marriage an everlasting bondage. Any woman married to that agbero is seriously living in bondage.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debosky(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
Is it entirely impossible for you guys to remain on topic?

Please return to original line of discourse to avoid bans and or locking.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Did u learn to write like this or what gives??
I think you should patent this(there's a whole lot of money to be made).

iz hit?!!!

telme abeg!! cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ridiculous excuses don finish naw, abi u wan make we crack our medulla
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Cristalz(f): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
debosky:

Is it entirely impossible for you guys to remain on topic?

Please return to original line of discourse to avoid bans and or locking.

We're out of excuses grin

Bring some of your own na cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pataki: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I don't blame Pataki for calling marriage an everlasting bondage. Any woman married to that agbero is seriously living in bondage.
You still do not geddit right? undecided Ain't buvvered to explain it out to you. grin

@ Topic,
How well do you really think you know me? cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by gamechange(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
I want you to have a child first.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ topic

I will marry you after the credit crunch subsides  grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
Moyola:

iz hit?!!!
telme abeg!! cheesy

If i tell you, i would have to take 50%.

debosky:

@ topic

I will marry you after the credit crunch subsides  grin grin

Thatz anutha 10 years!!! Nice one. cool
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Topic,
How well do you really think know me?
Very well, short,poor, 1 minute etc but I still love you cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ topic

I will marry you after the credit crunch subsides
What if am ready to foot the wedding bills?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
I be trouble maker, one week one trouble, it will soon land me behind bar.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by DisGuy: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

What if am ready to foot the wedding  bills?

next excuse will be -- abomination, its a shame in my culture  cool
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by donpappyt(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
we are from the same village(extended family)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
I can't marry you, you deserve better than me. tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichyBlacK(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
Let us save to get a good down payment before doing this thing.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
@topic
Ask her 'If a fish and a bird fell in love, where would they live??' I know it makes no sense but it worked in one movie I saw cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pataki: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Very well, short,poor, 1 minute etc but I still love you cheesy cheesy
Are those your qualities? cheesy grin cheesy How ridiculous. grin

I have given you enough room to change, if you cannot change now, you cannot change during our marriage. tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chika98: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Topic

You're not ready to marry a guy like me.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
eldee:

@topic
Ask her 'If a fish and a bird fell in love, where would they live??' I know it makes no sense but it worked in one movie I saw cheesy
For nest inside the river grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

If i tell you, i would have to take 50%.

c ya mouth!! yu tak 15%. . . . .  deal or no deal? cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Are you ready to be number 4?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pataki: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Moyola:

I can't marry you, you deserve better than me. tongue
For real? shocked

Investment crunch. grin cheesy grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by doncaster(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
My Grandpapa will take you do money.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
diz 4/bye ladizz:

"I can't marry you because I'm pregnant from the last marrage that I was in and the baby's due around our wedding day!"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
chamotex:

Are you ready to be number 4?

u no well grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
Pataki:

For real? shocked

Investment crunch. grin cheesy grin

hehe. . . . Pata  cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chika98: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2008
Moyola:

diz 4/bye ladizz:

"I can't marry you because I'm pregnant from the last marrage that I was in and the baby's due around our wedding day!"

Very unrealistic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / My Abuja Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.