Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland (4041 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
[b]WHO YOU ARE TO ME ON NAIRALAND:

TALK2RIEL, a

Tremendous
Ally,
Loving,
Kind,
2ruthful,
Resourceful,
Intelligent,
Excellent and
Lively

Check my threads and you will find all these characters I mentioned in him. He is the chief-editor of the FIRST GENERATION EBIAG STORY, a 164 page story razed down to 19 pages by Nairaland crash.

PRINCESA, a

Princess
Residing
Inside
Nairaland,
Caring,
Exemplary &
Selfless in
Attitude

I salute her courage for bringing over the Free Monthly Writers' award whose two phases I benefited financially from as a writer. Check out the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

DAMMYGOODY, a

Dear
Asset
Making
Me &
You
God-
Oriented
On his
Devotional
Yarns

Check the religious sections out and you'll see what I'm talking about. He pastes there a daily devotional write-up called GOOD MORNING JESUS(For Heaven-bound souls) https://www.nairaland.com/1520772/good-morning-jesus-heaven-bound. He's also the co-runner of SHTV(a FP TV on Nairaland) which later turned out to be our current DSTV(Dammy Sammy TV) we have in this land.

CHO25BC, a

Critically
Humble,
Organized and
2ruthful
5ine
Babe(permit me to say so now) of
Courage

Only her knows what I'm talking about. If you were in her shoes, you wouldn't take a step to be an author at all. If I get my story WE ARE ABLE published, I would dedicate it to her.

AKINKUDIN,

A
Kin
I
Need,
Keeping
Unique
Decorum
Inside
Nairaland threads.

I don't think he has ever used abusive words on anyone's thread. Check him out thread by thread and you'll see the epitome in him. He's also one of those I adore so much here because of his humility and kindness.

ZEENAB, a

Zestful,
Energetic
Exemplary &
Noble
Ambitious
Babe

While she was active on Nairaland, I can't do without quoting her. She always amazed me. She kept the thread, EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS moving with her activeness. She's more than a friend to me but a sister too. I miss you Zeenab.

KAREVWITE, a

Keen &
Ambitious
Reader who
Enjoyably
Viewed my first thread
With
Interest
Till the
End

Ask KAREVWITE his best motivational story on nairaland and he would tell you it is my first story HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS. Till today he hasn't forgiven me for not completing the Season two of the story. Pls Karev, forgive me for that grin

DIVEPEN, a

Determined
Inkman
Victoriously
Established on
Pen to
Embellish
Nairaland with NICE STORIES...

Ask me the full meaning of LUTT and I'll say it is Life Under The Table. You better get under the table to see life out there grin [/b]

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
More loading... 50%
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
[b]EDOGHO, an

Eminent
Doctor
Of
Greatness who's
Hopeful &
Optimistic to get the printed form of my story HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS someday.
He has paid down for the book that's not yet out and he is ready to pay again whenever it is ready. People like him are those who are needed by writers not people like those ones who would never encourage you by commenting on your stories but would come to discourage you when your story hit frontpage or when you stop updating your story on Nairaland.

DAMEX333, a

Dependable
Ally (first to mention Mynd44 to me) who
Motivates &
Explains
Xtra
3icks,
3eat &
3gs to me when I was a novice on Nairaland.
When I was first banned by antispam bot on Nairaland, he was the one who made me know that I should forward my complaints to Mynd44. Funnily and ignorantly I was asking him what was mynd44. Is it a program on nairaland or a button to be clicked or what. Later I got to know that Mynd44, then Mynd_44 was a mod on the literature section. grin

FOLLZ, a

Fan
Of my
Lovely
Zestful &
Zealously-followed story, EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS.

She is fit and gentle on that thread, commenting when it was time for her to do so.[/b]

More names to come subsequently.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by princesa(f): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks Sammy for that beautiful words. smiley
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by edogho(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2014
don't know what to say. are black men permitted to blush? Like i'll blush if its possible o grin "whisperin something to sammy" as in eh.....
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: don't know what to say. are black men permitted to blush? Like i'll blush if its possible o grin "whisperin something to sammy" as in eh.....

Lol
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by dammygoody(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Lol @Edogho...
Thank you Sammyprof....
But I was thinking, if you are to do this for every of your fans, well.... grin

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2014
dammygoody: Lol @Edogho...
Thank you Sammyprof....
shhhh... don't stop him, let him continue **wait impatiently**
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2014
dammygoody: Lol @Edogho...
Thank you Sammyprof....

Lol...all things are possible...remember EBIAG was 164page long that time. This could be longer.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by dammygoody(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
SammyHoe:

Lol...all things are possible...remember EBIAG was 164page long that time. This could be longer.
okay ooo grin ...thinking 500.. and still counting...

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Continuation...
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
dammygoody: okay ooo grin ...thinking 500.. and still counting...

U no go kill me grin na joke I dey o...
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
[b]PROFMAOJO, a

Pal who
Read &
Opened a thread
For
My
Adventure story, causing an
Occurence of
Joy &
Opportunity for me on Nairaland.

His thread made my story known to non-followers and they flowed to my thread in their numbers. Thank you for being there for me.

D9TY7, a

Detective
9ja
Thriller
Young-writer, since the
70s grin

I knew him for his thriller detective story, THE UNDERCOVER AGENT.

CHELSEABMW, a

Curious
Haven of
Excellence,
Lovingly
Supporting
Everything &
Anything
Blue like
Mourinho's
Wisdom(Chelsea FC)

Talking about football, he always make my day. Though it may sound funny, yet those are the things that makes football interesting-- football fans' funny fanatism. If you see an account with the name CHELSEABRT, that would definitely be me grin I wonder how this weekend would look like to him when his dearly beloved Chelsea wouldn't be playing a premiership game. UP CHELSEA!!!

STORMYBUCCI, a

Stubbornly
Troublesome &
Outspoken
Resilient
Male
Youth,
Busy
Using
Critical
Conversations like
Idiomatic expressions grin
[/b]

If you don't understand Stormybucci's way of life you will think he is as troublesome as he appeared to be, but sincerely, he is one of the nicest to deal with on Nairaland. He quickly senses if anyone is angry with his expressions and then calls your head back to calmness. I also employ such tool in the past and it kept me away from keeping long quarrells with people. I LOVE YOUR PHILOSOPHY, STORMYBUCCI, pls be who you are continuously.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by talk2riel: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
I duff my hat boss!
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Odward(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: don't know what to say. are black men permitted to blush? Like i'll blush if its possible o grin "whisperin something to sammy" as in eh.....
pls tell me what u re' telling him.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Odward(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
SammyHoe: [b]PROFMAOJO, a

Pal who
Read &
Opened a thread
For
My
Adventure story, causing an
Occurence of
Joy &
Opportunity for me on Nairaland.

His thread made my story known to non-followers and they flowed to my thread in their numbers. Thank you for being there for me.

D9TY7, a

Detective
9ja
Thriller
Young-writer, since the
70s grin

I knew him for his thriller detective story, THE UNDERCOVER AGENT.

CHELSEABMW, a

Curious
Haven of
Excellence,
Lovingly
Supporting
Everything &
Anything
Blue like
Mourinho's
Wisdom(Chelsea FC)

Talking about football, he always make my day. Though it may sound funny, yet those are the things that makes football interesting-- football fans' funny fanatism. If you see an account with the name CHELSEABRT, that would definitely be me grin I wonder how this weekend would look like to him when his dearly beloved Chelsea wouldn't be playing a premiership game. UP CHELSEA!!!

STORMYBUCCI, a

Stubbornly
Troublesome &
Outspoken
Resilient
Male
Youth,
Busy
Using
Critical
Conversations like
Idiomatic expressions grin
[/b]

If you don't understand Stormybucci's way of life you will think he is as troublesome as he appeared to be, but sincerely, he is one of the nicest to deal with on Nairaland. He quickly senses if anyone is angry with his expressions and then calls your head back to calmness. I also employ such tool in the past and it kept me away from keeping long quarrells with people. I LOVE YOUR PHILOSOPHY, STORMYBUCCI, pls be who you are continuously.

Hmmm,stormybucci-the ever knowing,ever angry,ever insultive,ever sturbborn,ever learning......and so on,keep it up.

#Thumbs up
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
UP CHELSEA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
chelseabmw: UP CHELSEA grin grin

For Life!!!
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by edogho(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
long time high priest odward, pls consult ifa if u wanna know. btw wait o, stormy's description resemble someone i know of for happy go lucky town, in average street and in the hurts hut o. like its the son of mrs jealousy o. ehen, now, i no call anybody name o. thumbs up sammy hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
edogho: long time high priest odward, pls consult ifa if u wanna know. btw wait o, stormy's description resemble someone i know of for happy go lucky town, in average street and in the hurts hut o. like its the son of mrs jealousy o. ehen, now, i no call anybody name o. thumbs up sammy hoe.

U dey find trouble abi! Me no dey there o grin
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Odward(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=SammyHoe]

U dey find trouble abi! Me no dey there o grin sammyhoe shey u dey here nau,if i start my.....anyway na stormybucci go decide wat he is gonna do....thank God say him blood don hot dis eveninggrin
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by 3Dimension: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Make I sit dey look.
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
I like that stormybucci owngrin
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I like that stormybucci owngrin
prince has been "jealousing" me since 300bc
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Odward: Hmmm,stormybucci-the ever knowing,ever angry,ever insultive,ever sturbborn,ever learning......and so on,keep it up.

#Thumbs up
egbon keep ur thumb 2 urself abeg... am nt insultive joor
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
sammyhoe i don't know if u were hailing me or adding pepper but gracias!!! nd am nt insultive, d only person have insulted was dat sallychisel abi na sallyhammer or wat ever his moniker is, who mistook my joke 4 sumtin else nd started ranting lyk a dog let loosed after a thief
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by edogho(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2014
stormybucci: sammyhoe i don't know if u were hailing me or adding pepper but gracias!!! nd am nt insultive, d only person have insulted was dat sallychisel abi na sallyhammer or wat ever his moniker is, who mistook my joke 4 sumtin else nd started ranting lyk a dog let loosed after a thief
and hear comes our own ginger master stubby, sorry stormygrin . elpiroskii catch u, don't u sleep?

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 04, 2014
edogho: and hear comes our own ginger master stubby, sorry stormygrin . elpiroskii catch u, don't u sleep?

Hmm...watching in 1D grin
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
edogho: and hear comes our own ginger master stubby, sorry stormygrin . elpiroskii catch u, don't u sleep?
edogho or edocome or wareva u are called, don't find my trouble oo
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by JigsawKillah(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2014
where my own??

ma no talk

#sharpens cutlass

1 Like

Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2014
JigsawKillah: where my own??

ma no talk

#sharpens cutlass

Your own? U have to change your acct name to Dareezyn first grin
Re: Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland by JigsawKillah(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2014
SammyHoe:

Your own? U have to change your acct name to Dareezyn first grin

n u no its impossible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demond Hybrid / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 / Harry Potter Quiz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.