Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings (1071 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by MarshRiley(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2014
a lot of us(male and female) actually have to deal with Ladies/Guys who crush on us on a daily basis
Now the hardest part of it all is Telling him/her you are not interested without making /him/her feel rejected,I've had ladies keep malice with me because I probably didn't say it the Right way
So please,which is the right way to say am not interested without hurting someone's feelings.....
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
..Well, you tell them you admire them...you tell them you really wish you can say 'yes' but you are so sorry you cant....you tell them reasons why you cant date them...

...Dont give them false hope...

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by marieolae(f): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
"I'm so sorry, but I don't think we are meant to be, your such a beautiful girl, and u deserve a great man who is going to treat you right. I'm so sorry I couldn't be that guy, but I'm sure you will find a guy who Is perfect for you"

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Tungsten(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Haaa! These girls don watch Telemundo die.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by LordRepz(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Just say 'no'! To avoid 'if I had known...'
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Mutuwa(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Just tell the person "No" outright, backed up with sane reasons..but what matters most is the pitch of your voice and dispositions and plZ make sure ur mind is in conformity with ur answer...soft words usually win hard hearts.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: "I'm so sorry, but I don't think we are meant to be, your such a beautiful girl, and u deserve a great man who is going to treat you right. I'm so sorry I couldn't be that guy, but I'm sure you will find a guy who Is perfect for you"
This is one quote I can never say to you
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by chemystery: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
If you wanna kill someone just do it once and for all. Slow death is said to be more painful. So simply say "NO"
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by mumumugu(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2014
write NO on paper and give to him
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by freecharles(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2014
By saying "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your Request"

simple as dat
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by priscaoge(f): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Mutuwa: Just tell the person "No" outright, backed up with sane reasons..but what matters most is the pitch of your voice and dispositions and plZ make sure ur mind is in conformity with ur answer...soft words usually win hard hearts.
You are right. The pitch of ur voice determines. You don't have to be harsh Or rude to d person but make sure u tell the person 'No'. Don't give them false hope

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Tymax(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Really, there's not good way to say no. The recipient will be heartbroken no matter what. Just try not to be dismissive about it. Be gentle yet firm. But know that he/she will be heartbroken.
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by pheyikemi: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
There's no how you won't hurt the person's feelings, just come out straight, say No and give reasons why. He/she'll appreciate you coming out clean instead of dribbling urselves.
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by marieolae(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
aaronson: This is one quote I can never say to you
why??
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: why??
That's because you too smart to come uppp with that quote which automatically means you would make a perfect girlfriend/wife so ladies your type would never get quote like that,don't know of mars,uranus and venus but I'm sure of earth where you and me are.
Re: What's The Best Way To Tell someone "NO" Without hurting their feelings by Kunleskey(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
No is the best answer.., reason is bcoz if u try to misinterprete the word no it may lead to another meaning to the person you're tell such thing,and they will still bother you if u're not straight forward..

(1) (Reply)

How True? / The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey / 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.