Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (38172 Views)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Tymax(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked shocked HEY YOU! Stop impersonating Tymax! Stay off his Handle!!! Orrrrr angry
cheesy grin but the guy was a lil bit wrong na. grin I'm not that bad o.

But wait.... The babe sef.... See how she manipulated him into ending such a beautiful relationship.

Ladies are just impatient. Smh. He could have changed over time but she just had to put pressure on the poor dude. angry

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by gistmelove(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wich kain conversation be this??

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by iyisco2001(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
dBard:

Abi o!
jumping into relationship s with a marriage time frame in mind forgetting that It Is a relationship, u both work on the relationship n if...maybe, it may lead t marriage. It's a natural progression.
Poor girl sha.

I could Almost feel her pain
My guy, na so o, I no fit just handle am, I like d geh sha, but a Nigga gats fight for his life, just started working and an undergraduate is trying to calculate marriage for me. They don't think at all.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by groovie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'll blame the girl. She simply does not know what marriage is. She should have had this sort of frank conversation between 6-12 months of their relationship. Not after 4years, haba!

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
chemystery: you can just imagine! You made her your priority whilst she made you an option and still wants you to marry her yet all ladies hearing that will come here to cry foul. This guy in this story is very nice but the lady is just rushing everything. We aint like ladies. We have to take our time
that's it....almost all'f dem av dat option B dey'll always keep @ one corner... And if dey felt unsecured dey switches... And dat rushing nah dem disease

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by ATSOMEH(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op, pele, I know say e dey pain but take heart ehe, your future wife dey future, no too tink am becos of yr BP, dooh, sorry, pls forgive am make u move on with yr life.

By the way, why are all the guys shouting that she has an option B she would dump herself on? YOU ALL ARE ONE GIRL'S OPTION B. Make una no dey deceive una self.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by sebali: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
rahymat: If a guy doesnt propose to u in four years tym u beta leave him because its difficult to bear a child if ure more than 30years old.

So they told u dis lie too undecided
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by ketmus4islam(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Both are saying the truth but in different ways
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
I got bored while reading it.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by iyisco2001(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Eyop:

The part that annoyed me was "you used and dump me" what does she mean by that? Did the guy in question cage her,rape her,forcefully did what he did without her consent,etc She was stupidly in love but i don't blame her anyway. Girls/ladies should shine their eyes cos a lot of guys have sold their conscience.
A time we all enjoyed together, not really that guys sell there conscience, they probably have big dreams you should support them with, give them space, don't choke them. It could have helped my ex, but she isn't patient.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Pdizzle(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
dude sounds smart, not fair tho..
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by fydence: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is truly a messed up situation for any girl to be in...but therez only one mistake here.. The mostly repeated mistake of ASSUMPTION!.... Ladies 'bn assuming since the Fall of Man

3 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Free the girl jare. The guy will see money and suddenly realise she is not his level. He is just using her to hold body until the money comes in.

4 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Unekz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin
nicechic: Some guys don't have conscience
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by cicero11: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: especially when the thing don slack finish. Na one innocent man them go carry the thing give.

Shioorrrr!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. Tz simple, the girl had it coming. Relationship that dint have head from the begining you don't expect it to have head midway.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by dBard: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tazmode: grin hehehe, funny passage. No b d two of dem spend d 4 years 2geda? Abi d guy age get 'pause' button.

choi.!!
ayaff laff belleful

lwtmb@ age pause button
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by walearoy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
rahymat: If a guy doesnt propose to u in four years tym u beta leave him because its difficult to bear a child if ure more than 30years old.

What if you start dating the girl from the age of 18 and you just got a job( no accomodation, no job security, no car etc) fairly ok to pay the bills, should they just get engaged because its 4years?
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by kika23(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well, I think he's just being realistic..... He's not ready to get married. She'd either wait or move on..... It doesn't make sense that she'd want to sponsor the wedding alone... Love they say, is patient.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by ayukdaboss(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't really understand people on this thread. Was the guys age on pause? Is it only the lady who spent four years? All the ladies here crying foul be sincere to yourself what picture do you have of a young family earning 120k per month in Nigeria? Do you wanna be in that house? Forget about love here some ladies will claim love will thrive above all problems of that marriage but they're the same folks who'll start putting unnecessary pressure on that man after the marriage.

Do you think if that guy was doing really well financially he wouldn't have married this lady before four years?

I keep on saying it for a Modern Family in Nigeria to thrive money must be involved. It was those days that our parents married for love and you will see your mum hustling just to make ends meet. Which lady is ready to 'hustle' now for the family? Barely a few.

The guy has been sincere. From the conversation he didn't go into the relationship with the sole aim of keeping a woman he'll never marry.

But if women feel this way y'all should start accessing a man's finances before starting a relationship with him. If a Guy is doing really well...keeps you in his house 3-4months with no plans for the future....then ask him Watsup? If he doesn't give you any sensible reason why he's delaying then you know that's not the guy for you.

Men don't want an uncomfortable home as much as women. I've set my own goals and I plan to achieve them before 30 and I'm working hard for them. I must have my own house (not rented) and a particular amount in my account before gettig married. Any woman who isn't ready to put up with that time should let me be instead of rushing into marriage and giving me sleepless nights grin

5 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by sebali: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: that is why i will always say''go for traditional wedding then register your wedding in court''. Thats all.

This white wedding puts some men into real debts.

After the spending in the wedding, that is when the real marriage starts.

No need for ashoebi, or and-co.

Ladies, make una dey pity men na. Shebi na marriage una want. If he plans wedding for 30 people abeg accept it ooo.

Na wa!

d white wedding fee is not d problem because it is usually notin in comparison to d married lif xpenses......
children et al

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by ugoezeik(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
walexzee11: Lolzzzzzzz... ....The guy's reply is damn funny ironically also wisdom oriented..... ..Ladies finds it difficult to understand this kind of guy cos they hate being told the truth....It seems me and the guy are on thesame page!!!
na ur mama l pity because d poor wman won't b expecting her grandpikin in d nxt 20yrs frm U
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by MisterLongman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by princechrming(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin

8 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Eyop: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
iyisco2001:
A time we all enjoyed together, not really that guys sell there conscience, they probably have big dreams you should support them with, give them space, don't choke them. It could have helped my ex, but she isn't patient.

Yeah i understand but some guys are very notorious but all the same the story isn't complete because sometimes the lady in question may have cheated or be involved in several other relationships that this guy was able to uncover but decided to play along. Some girls/ladies are used to doing that and sincerely if such happens & i know,that relationship can never proceed to the next stage.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Ekundayo7: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
oyb: Free the girl jare. The guy will see money and suddenly realise she is not his level. He is just using her to hold body until the money comes in.
Gbam. That girl should have run years ago.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by MisterLongman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
There is no crime in facing the realities.... Getting married is not married, staying married is the real deal.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think the problem is more of a societal problem than a personal one. I am yet to see where it is written that someone most get married, should anyone have access to such info kindly share with me. The society puts pressure on people and mostly ladies they think if they don't get married the world would crash. Enjoy life and enjoy your relationship, if marriage works out fine if not move on. I have seen girls bend to societal pressure and get married only for them to want out in a couple of years. As per the issue where people go into married without properly accessing their financial situation, I only feel sorry for the kids.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by omolizzy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Someone said u don't Cari a guy on ur head instead on ur shoulder so wen he misbehave u shroud him n allow him fall n I concur.....men? I can't come n die jaree

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by dBard: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
iyisco2001:
My guy, na so o, I no fit just handle am, I like d geh sha, but a Nigga gats fight for his life, just started working and an undergraduate is trying to calculate marriage for me. They don't think at all.

had one like that ..met in camp, started dating, a yr plus later she had already started 'marriage posturing', while I was still trying to settle in n arrange my life by Gods Grace. after plenty issues arising, we broke n 6mths later she was married n preggy.

Funny tin is, I was Actually quite serious wit her ..first girl I took home n all that.

fiancee has bin wit me 3yrs plus b4 I proposed, n now am certain, I (God Favor) can provide comfortably f her.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by UjSizzle(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
The first half of this conversation was pretty sensible (albeit late...4yrs), but then it gradually denigrated to crazy talk and seemed very comical grin

Nasty spot to be stuck in ladies. And men please pity women. If you aren't working towards marriage please tell her.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by kishimi8(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
The guy was lucky sef ,, he even had a job before the conversation ensued , had a similar experience , ' so funny that i was actually planning to marry the lady sef,, and i did not even bleep her,, lasted for 2years before she started this convo .. About a month to graduation from uni ,ladies and their silly ways...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.