Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Business(complimentary) Card: Do You Still Use It?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business(complimentary) Card: Do You Still Use It?? (752 Views)

Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? / Do Tailors Still Use This Tool / Get Your Foreign Simcard For Any Counry And Still Use It In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business(complimentary) Card: Do You Still Use It?? by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
I met an old friend on my way back from work yesterday, and after discussions he gave me his business card. We have already exchanged our phone number, talked about our jobs. So what else does he want me to do with it? I murmured. Probably to dump it inside my car.

Do you still use Business Cards? If YES, why do you use it?
Re: Business(complimentary) Card: Do You Still Use It?? by MyIncorp: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP,
I still use a biz card for a number of reasons (and this is true for a number of people too).

1. Professionalism. Not all your prospective clients/customers will be an "old friend;" so you need to be professional in your business dealings. Handling out a biz card gives the biz partner or prospective customer/client that you are for real.

2. Reference. Yes, you might have exchanged phone contacts already, but the biz card is always a reference when you need it most. In case you lose your phone or contacts, you can readily get them back from your pack of biz cards.

3. Client Request. Even if you don't feel like having one, some clients/customers will ask you for it! And imagine telling a big client you don't have a biz card or you forgot?! Traditionally, exchange of biz card
s is the first thing to do in a business meeting.

4. Branding. A business card is an integral part of your business brand identity. And your biz card is an important brand communication.

There are more reasons why we still use biz cards - these 3 are just a few.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid The 10 Most Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make / Opportunity For Hardworking Mothers, Business Women And Business People in Abuja / The Almost Sure Way Of Wining A Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.