Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is (17560 Views)

2016 Nasarawa State Scholarship / 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme / Akwa Ibom State Scholarship For Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by haruun: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2008
does anybody know how authentic the UNITED STATE SCHOLARSHIP TO AFRICA PROGRAM IS ? FOR MORE TORY CHECK
www.ussafrica.com
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by ndisnoopi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
hello it is false pls dnt make any payment. I av a chance of knowing dis ppl dey send fake visa lottery 2 ppl pls dnt pay a dime moreover schools or organization dnt pay tru graph card hey pay tru embasies. bye.

1 Like

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by kaysy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2008
ndisnoopi:

hello it is false please dnt make any payment. I av a chance of knowing this people dey send fake visa lottery 2 people please dnt pay a dime moreover schools or organization dnt pay tru graph card hey pay tru embasies. bye.
plz tell me more about the ussafrica thing cos i wana register, how did u know
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by ndisnoopi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
Well u can help urself by calling the numbrs u av there and try 2 cofirm the address i still insist they dnt pay try graph cards. ask how school collects their fees it cant be different now. just make sure u are careful.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
scammers no dey tire, na curse!!

hopeless bastards
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by carloshodi: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2008
Dear All,

I saw this Thread on the Internet, and I thought to myself, why effective correspondence had not been affected all these while. I called Amouse Diop, The President of USSAFRICA Team, and queried/protested the matter. After due diligence, I promised the Body to answer several questions brought before it by sharing my own experience with all, It is a good thing that you have all brought these very crucial fears onboard, this of course will allow USSAFRICA.ORG meet to the ethical issues students are confronted with. As a beneficiary of the Scholarship, I think I should say one or two experience, and if you are not convinced, I would strongly advised that you have someone in the USA contact them in their Office.

This is not some Scam or Game. It is serious Business! The Model was fashioned by great minds that invented the Idea in the first place. They thought helping Africans achieving their too many dreams should be done in order to place Africa amongst the 20th Economy in 2020, with her Human and Natural resources. It is an Avenue to Trained Africans in diverse field of education to face the challenges ahead of us.

More ways you can find out is visit some of the website of the schools and colleges where awards are utilized, through their admission office; some of the matters can be addressed. You can also contact the USIS or the US Consulate to petition about this matters, that if you have been scammed by them, just beyond all reasonable doubt I would like ndisnoopi[/i] to tell us how the USSAFRICA are scammers and fraudsters in your petitions and claims.

In 2004 I had these same fears, and I waited till 2004 before I was convinced, that is after my family in the New York has gone up there in their Office to make every necessary enquiries. Then it was $32.50cents. I was scared of making any payments, worst still there was no medium of sending the payments to them. I then had to make final arrangement with my Uncle in DC, and my Aunt in IL - Chi-town precisely, and the payment was sent.

My Heart nearly entered my mouth when I didn't hear from them, i.e. after payments, documentations and all necessary paper work has been received by them. For 8 months I didn't hear a word from them, boy I almost died of thoughts. Thinking I have been dubbed and scammed of my money, in the interim, on 5th, July 2004, I received a package that was bookmarked "Scholarship Award". My Nephew called me where I was doing my NYSC, I just got a phone then, that I received a package, I was Leary and told her it wasn't mine. But she insisted, well I had to give in, and I called my Uncle and Aunty in DC and Chicago if they sent anything. I even had to call up Uncle Wale Oshodi, My Uncle in Lexington on whether he sent anything; he declined it. However, it took some time, at least like 3 months, when we passed out from our NYSC, 18th November of 2004. I went home, and to my greatest surprise, it was USSAFRICA bookmarked "2004/5 Scholarship Award". Inside the envelop 'FedEx' precisely was several paperwork, amongst which includes:-

1. F1-20
2. Certificate of Award
3. Admission Packet of University of Kentucky - Undergraduate, such as Admission Letter, Brochures, Campus Map, and Hostel payment slips and other stuffs
4. Another Envelop containing Interview Reservation, and USIS payment slip
5. Reserved Student ID No.
6. Bank Statement clipped with Another Certificates of Awards from Negro Trust Fund
7. FIB-CIA certification Benchmark of USSAFRICA.

When I received this, I had to spend some few nairas, I think then it was N7, 500 through FedEx, I sent everything to my Aunt Oluwakemi Adekunle (Nee Oshodi-Tapa) in NY. She received it, and went ahead to contact the IRS, FIB, CIA and Homeland Security on the Authenticity of the Award. After due findings, my Aunt called me to inform me that the Award was Genuine, and that I was very lucky.

I made every preparation, and did all necessary test, "yellow Fever, Polio and other cardiac’s test plus AIDS/HIV". I booked for the Visa Interview and on the interview dates, I was actually nervous and holy me, I was freezed. I went up to Counter "4", got cleared, and I was told to wait, I waited, and I was ushered in to Counter "7", the inner room - that is, if any of you have been to the American Embassy. I met Sara Clifordson (Now very close and experiencing mutual friendship), she asked me several questions, where I maintained I was still undergraduates, and she proofread through my documents, scanned through and said to me, how did I heard of the USSAFRICA, (2), What are my reasons for going to the USA to Study with the acclaimed scholarship award. (3) What convinced the Scholarship Foundation to shortlist my name for the United Negro Trust Fund, which was explained in my ESSAY I sent to them when I was submitting my Requirements during the Application process.
"[i]Although every student is given the avenue to doubt, because without this, it is too good to be true, which is the psychology behind the events
" as quoted by Nuobusira Akuame from Uganda (A fellow Recipient) in Spring 2005 when we were called for approval in NY.

My Advice to the second Speaker is that, you don't know these people. It is true that there are so many scammers out there. This was the reason why the USSAFRICA was done in secrecy in 2000-03, when it was only given to family members and was done free. But those beneficiary don't even know what they were doing, misusing the opportunities, that are open to Meticulous and Intelligent Students across Africa.

If you want to confirm about me or how I have benefit from them, you can also contact the Homeland security in the US, the FIB and CIA. Because I won't want to drag my family's name in the mud. I have my reputation to protect, and the USSAFRICA has also been a source of contribution to this integrity in the past and present, they have shaped my thoughts, and have educated me on how the global environment works. The USSAFRICA have been responsible in sponsoring some events I have attended, such as Peace and Conflict Resolution in The UN, as an Ambassador to Africa. We have Adewale Oluokun in TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY. You can log on to this school’s website and see how this young man performs. He was a Beneficiary of USSAFRICA scholarship. I wonder why people will see their fingers inactive to tap buttons with incoherent words to assassinate Organization characters such as USSAFRICA. You don't have an Idea of what you are saying ndisnoopi and I advise you do your findings well. If paying the $100.00 cent that is your problem, as you coined it "Hard earned Money", you can have your people check the organization out with whatever source you want to use, before drawing irrational and misplaced conclusions, this is a whole bulk of misrepresentation.

Contact these schools and make your findings, if I have not said so already in one of the paragraph:

UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois
TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Lubbock, Texas
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS, Fayetteville, Arkansas
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, Oxford, Ohio
UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII. Honolulu, Hawaii
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, Albuquerque, New Mexico
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Las Vegas, Nevada
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN. Ann Arbor, Michigan
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND. College park, Maryland
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY, Lexington, Kentucky
HOWARD UNIVERSITY, Washington D.C.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, Texas

I think I m done here.

3 Likes

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Mubalisu: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
Thank you so much for waisting so much of your time to help us (Nigerians), u have done a great job.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by dean2725: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2008
carloshodi:

Dear All,

I saw this Thread on the Internet, and I thought to myself, why effective correspondence had not been affected all these while. I called Amouse Diop, The President of USSAFRICA Team, and queried/protested the matter. After due diligence, I promised the Body to answer several questions brought before it by sharing my own experience with all, It is a good thing that you have all brought these very crucial fears onboard, this of course will allow USSAFRICA.ORG meet to the ethical issues students are confronted with. As a beneficiary of the Scholarship, I think I should say one or two experience, and if you are not convinced, I would strongly advised that you have someone in the USA contact them in their Office.

This is not some Scam or Game. It is serious Business! The Model was fashioned by great minds that invented the Idea in the first place. They thought helping Africans achieving their too many dreams should be done in order to place Africa amongst the 20th Economy in 2020, with her Human and Natural resources. It is an Avenue to Trained Africans in diverse field of education to face the challenges ahead of us.

More ways you can find out is visit some of the website of the schools and colleges where awards are utilized, through their admission office; some of the matters can be addressed. You can also contact the USIS or the US Consulate to petition about this matters, that if you have been scammed by them, just beyond all reasonable doubt I would like ndisnoopi[/i] to tell us how the USSAFRICA are scammers and fraudsters in your petitions and claims.

In 2004 I had these same fears, and I waited till 2004 before I was convinced, that is after my family in the New York has gone up there in their Office to make every necessary enquiries. Then it was $32.50cents. I was scared of making any payments, worst still there was no medium of sending the payments to them. I then had to make final arrangement with my Uncle in DC, and my Aunt in IL - Chi-town precisely, and the payment was sent.

My Heart nearly entered my mouth when I didn't hear from them, i.e. after payments, documentations and all necessary paper work has been received by them. For 8 months I didn't hear a word from them, boy I almost died of thoughts. Thinking I have been dubbed and scammed of my money, in the interim, on 5th, July 2004, I received a package that was bookmarked "Scholarship Award". My Nephew called me where I was doing my NYSC, I just got a phone then, that I received a package, I was Leary and told her it wasn't mine. But she insisted, well I had to give in, and I called my Uncle and Aunty in DC and Chicago if they sent anything. I even had to call up Uncle Wale Oshodi, My Uncle in Lexington on whether he sent anything; he declined it. However, it took some time, at least like 3 months, when we passed out from our NYSC, 18th November of 2004. I went home, and to my greatest surprise, it was USSAFRICA bookmarked "2004/5 Scholarship Award". Inside the envelop 'FedEx' precisely was several paperwork, amongst which includes:-

1. F1-20
2. Certificate of Award
3. Admission Packet of University of Kentucky - Undergraduate, such as Admission Letter, Brochures, Campus Map, and Hostel payment slips and other stuffs
4. Another Envelop containing Interview Reservation, and USIS payment slip
5. Reserved Student ID No.
6. Bank Statement clipped with Another Certificates of Awards from Negro Trust Fund
7. FIB-CIA certification Benchmark of USSAFRICA.

When I received this, I had to spend some few nairas, I think then it was N7, 500 through FedEx, I sent everything to my Aunt Oluwakemi Adekunle (Nee Oshodi-Tapa) in NY. She received it, and went ahead to contact the IRS, FIB, CIA and Homeland Security on the Authenticity of the Award. After due findings, my Aunt called me to inform me that the Award was Genuine, and that I was very lucky.

I made every preparation, and did all necessary test, "yellow Fever, Polio and other cardiac’s test plus AIDS/HIV". I booked for the Visa Interview and on the interview dates, I was actually nervous and holy me, I was freezed. I went up to Counter "4", got cleared, and I was told to wait, I waited, and I was ushered in to Counter "7", the inner room - that is, if any of you have been to the American Embassy. I met Sara Clifordson (Now very close and experiencing mutual friendship), she asked me several questions, where I maintained I was still undergraduates, and she proofread through my documents, scanned through and said to me, how did I heard of the USSAFRICA, (2), What are my reasons for going to the USA to Study with the acclaimed scholarship award. (3) What convinced the Scholarship Foundation to shortlist my name for the United Negro Trust Fund, which was explained in my ESSAY I sent to them when I was submitting my Requirements during the Application process.
"[i]Although every student is given the avenue to doubt, because without this, it is too good to be true, which is the psychology behind the events
" as quoted by Nuobusira Akuame from Uganda (A fellow Recipient) in Spring 2005 when we were called for approval in NY.

My Advice to the second Speaker is that, you don't know these people. It is true that there are so many scammers out there. This was the reason why the USSAFRICA was done in secrecy in 2000-03, when it was only given to family members and was done free. But those beneficiary don't even know what they were doing, misusing the opportunities, that are open to Meticulous and Intelligent Students across Africa.

If you want to confirm about me or how I have benefit from them, you can also contact the Homeland security in the US, the FIB and CIA. Because I won't want to drag my family's name in the mud. I have my reputation to protect, and the USSAFRICA has also been a source of contribution to this integrity in the past and present, they have shaped my thoughts, and have educated me on how the global environment works. The USSAFRICA have been responsible in sponsoring some events I have attended, such as Peace and Conflict Resolution in The UN, as an Ambassador to Africa. We have Adewale Oluokun in TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY. You can log on to this school’s website and see how this young man performs. He was a Beneficiary of USSAFRICA scholarship. I wonder why people will see their fingers inactive to tap buttons with incoherent words to assassinate Organization characters such as USSAFRICA. You don't have an Idea of what you are saying ndisnoopi and I advise you do your findings well. If paying the $100.00 cent that is your problem, as you coined it "Hard earned Money", you can have your people check the organization out with whatever source you want to use, before drawing irrational and misplaced conclusions, this is a whole bulk of misrepresentation.

Contact these schools and make your findings, if I have not said so already in one of the paragraph:

UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois
TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Lubbock, Texas
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS, Fayetteville, Arkansas
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, Oxford, Ohio
UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII. Honolulu, Hawaii
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, Albuquerque, New Mexico
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Las Vegas, Nevada
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN. Ann Arbor, Michigan
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND. College park, Maryland
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY, Lexington, Kentucky
HOWARD UNIVERSITY, Washington D.C.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, Texas

I think I m done here.

Before anything i think i need to make a point clear that though i am a nigerian based in the US,  I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP of any kind but i can't help it when i see my fellow 9ja falling into hand of scammer(not carloshodi). So am trying to help just like carloshodi had helped. It is normal when 2 people vying for a common course to differ on a particular issue.
honestly i appreciate your effort in trying to educate your fellow nigerians. But if truely you are trying to help with your information and
you want to prove it to everybody in this forum that you are not part of this USSAFRICA team trying to lure people( i speak thousand's mind). As a beneficiary of this USSAFRICA , pls try to shed more light on the following observation about USSAFRICA.

[list]
[li]The first thing is the way they design the website. It is as if the site was built purposely for a fraudulent act.Of couse website is built for a particular purpose but in my own opinion i think there should be a page/link that will tell more about the programe.g like name of the funding members. anybody that had visited the site and have some knowledge about web designing will understand my point. I dont think an organization of that magnitude will settle for that kind of unprofessional website considering the people the web claimed initiated the organization[/li]
[li]If you scrol down to the bottom of the home page.There is an adress: INTERNATIONAL NOTIFICATION CENTER, 143 VARICK STREET,NEW YORK,  if try to google-search the ad you will find nothing.I also searched by mapquest, there is nothing like the international notification centre. Although there is varick street in NY but i doubt this international notification center.you can follow this link:http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=New+York&1s=NY&1a=143+Varick+St&1z=10013-1106&1y=US&1l=40.725914&1g=-74.005748&1v=ADDRESS&2c=New+York&2s=NY&2a=143+Varick+St&2z=10013-1106&2pn=international+notification+centre&2y=US&2l=40.725914&2g=-74.005748&2v=ADDRESS#a/search/l::143+Varick+St:New+York:NY:10013-1106:US:40.725914:-74.005748:address::1/m::7:40.585186:-73.928248:0:::::/so:International+Notification+Centre:::r::25::::1:/e.  Moreover you can try to post the address your aunt used for the confirmation for all doubting mind to see[/li]
[li]Also, i checked some of the school you listed. pls follow this link to see the type of scholarship available in university of houston in TX:http://www.uh.edu/admissions/financial/undergraduate/types-aid/scholarships/[/li]
[/list]

i am not saying USSAFRICA is a scam and i am not dissuading/discouraging anybody about it but i think this is a forum where any sensible contribution is welcome undecided. Moreover i think i have the freedom to express my opinion without any crucification.

Dont mind me , afterall what do i know? cool

3 Likes

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Mubalisu: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
Thank you dean2725
I just found out how fake the United State Scholarship for Africans is, it's unfortunate for me that i have to realize this after being duped.
I just visit the website www.ussafrica.org this morning to find information which is far entirely different from scholarship.

1 Like

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by bayoogere(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hello all,

Relevant and important information have posted on (www. infostrides .net) about undergraduate and postgraduate admissions in Finland, Sweden, UK, USA and other countries of the world.

Please go to (www. infostrides. net) for the details.

Regards,

Infostrides Team
infostrides. net
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Mubalisu: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
Na wa oooooooooo!!!!
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by seunds: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2009
Hello house

I have always see people discussing about a team of fraudster who claim of giving scholarship to Africa-Nigeria in particular, I have been a victim and I wont want anyone else to fall. i I will like to contribute to the discussion.
I have some prove that confirm this people are scammers and am going to share with you all, it goes like this:

There website is www.ussafrica.org They claim awardin scholarsip to africa only to dupe them of there hard earn cash.
Open the site and go to the testimony page of the site which is: http://www.ussafrica.org/testimonies_from_selected_applicants.html , you will see various false testimonies, all the picture of the testimoniers are picked from DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY winners.

here are some examples: the name and picture of "Daniel Kearabeng" one os the testimoniers in the website was pick from DV1 winner site: http://nationalvisaregistry.com ,

Also the name and picture of 'Nabil Bouraeda' was pick from: http://www.torem.com/immnews.htm

The site has no phone number and many other thing that prove them Scammer.

Copy and paste the link on your browser and you will see clearly what i ment.

They are Greedy Scammers, Plz dont send your Hard Earn money to them.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by whetin: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2009
A syndicate with a fraudulent website www.ussafrica.org claims to offer scholarship to students from africa.It's fake!I am a victim and will sincerly advise everyone out there not to be a victim.it's actually painful for aanyone to expeerience this.I even had to write to economic and financial crime commision (EFCC) in Nigeria to look into this matter.A word is sufficient for a wise.thank you!
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by ideaworks(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
that is a bogus site because authentic scholarship board do not ask for application form. i learn that from a counselor in one of united states university.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by websmillio(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2009
Hi,
Before take any action read their disclaimer not only once read it ten times you will understand the motive.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by pauloman(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
Thanks a lot 2 all d guys dat have attested 2d lack of sincerity of d website&sorry 4 falling a victim 2 diz scammers!
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by hayo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
Carlos Oshodi. I think Seun would need to help us by tracking you down. An organization that handles trust based issues like scholarship can not afford to do this. The address on their website does not match what is used on the domain registration site. They also claim their website was started in 2005, but WHOIS shows it was registered in 2007. It is easy to spot the scam here. How can someone offer u a scholarship without being offered an admission to a particular school? U only apply for scholarships when u have a provisional admission at least. Does this scholarship application also come with admission application?
See facts below -

Their own site details
Wednesday, Mar. 25, 2009 2:01:51 PM
Official Web Site of United States Scholarship To Africa
International Notification Center
143 Varik Street, New York, U.S.A.
See below -

WHOIS details
Tech Street1:DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599

Domain ID:D148546837-LROR
Domain Name:USSAFRICA.ORG
Created On:11-Jul-2007 10:14:50 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Jul-2008 18:56:32 UTC
Expiration Date:11-Jul-2009 10:14:50 UTC

Please don't fall for this trick.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by elctroguru(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2009
Thanks guys, Good Information
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by olisa07: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
This is in reference with your Request Ticket Number: GS00001266.

USSAfrica is a legitimate organization. We are ackowledged members of the Better Business Bureau and do not associate ourselves with scammers.

Please reply back to this email without changing the subject line if you have further clarifications.

Sincerely,

http://www.graphcard.com/newsupport/[/color][/color]

Above mail is from graphcard, explaning to me the legitimacy of ussafrica, i am just confused because i have made

the first payment through graphcard and about to do another one. Oshodi clearify your self.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by manuelbarmby: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
hi olisa07 n all,

Av been following the mail trail here as well n I think for those dat have made some findings I think it's not bad at all.But just want you guyz to know that full of risk.All the same u read their disclaimer it made some sense to whoever wants to take the risk cos I happen to know someone that won the same scholarship last 2yrs.
Olisa07,I once used graphcard as well for some payment then.But I'd lke to have your number or email so that I can confirm one or two things from you as well.Everybadi is trying to be careful cos this is NET,which isnt bad at all.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by manuelbarmby: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
I also believe that those that said they've been duped are those that didnt really meet up with their entry requirement.So invariably they will definitely say that they've been duped.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by teabayz(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
hi nairalanders.
this ussafrica thingie has been bugging me for a long time. a friend of mine abroad actually told me it was a scam.
why? because most scholarship organizations usually state where they get their funds from and they usually have a board of trustees. consider commonwealth, ford foundation, rhodes scholarships etc. but these ppl just left an addy, maybe someone just go and look for their office sef. and i think they're d only body askin for application fee or what-them-a-callit! is it raffle draw? abeg!
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by whetin: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2009
They are fake,fake fake fake fake!It's pity to find people involve in such notorious activities.They have thier agents on this forum.You guys will be caught one day and you will spend the rest of your lives behind bars,idiots!Plz DO NOT send your credentials let alone pay any money to these heartless individuals.

1 Like

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Mubalisu: 5:40pm On May 15, 2009
Thunder! Thunder!! Thunder oooooooooooooo!!!! fire all d idiots wey dey try 2 AUTHENTICATE dis Fucking USSCAMER, dis is especially 2 dat person saying i didnt meet their requirement. I i'm a victim of dis Shit, nd after d release of the result. i checked the Website ma name was boldly writing there as MUBARAK MOHAMMED No is 5641, its also stated dat i will b contacted soon. but wen? i dnt care cuz it's clear.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by manuelbarmby: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
Finally,I av been able to confirm at the US Embassy here in nigeria that they USSAfrica isnt real.So beware.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by justwise(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2009
Pls STAY AWAY FROM THAT WEBSITE, these pple are just after ur money. only a fool will fall for this, Nigerians pls becarefull!!!!
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by annykool: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
[color=#770077][/color]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hi House,

I saw this discussion recently and  I thought of contributing to this vital discussion.

This Ussafrica Programme was introduced to me by carloshodi last year, the same carloshodi that said he is a beneficiary in this same discussion, though i knew him through his girl-friend.

We have been close since then, i go to his appartment regulary. He did all the application for me last year. In the month of march this year 2009 my name came out as one of the sucessful beneficiary and a  mail was sent to me throught him(caloshodi) giving me university of Miami and University of Nex Mexico  as the two schools to choice from.

But in that same mail i was given 31 days to pay $750 and to also scanned my international passport to them, which i never did because i did't even have that kind of money.

I also sent them (Ussafrica.org) a mail telling them to pay the fee for me and later reduct it from my welfare but they never replied me.

so i am just watching what will happen next.

but for me i have not confirmed or see anyone physically with my own eyes that have gone to the united state for study through this programme.

ITS ONLY WHEN IM GONE I WILL SAY ITS GENUINE OR CONFIRM SOMEONE WITH MY EYES THAT IS GOING FOR STUDY THROUGH THIS PROGRAMME IM JUST NEUTARL NOW.

I am not encouraging or discouraging anybody on the programme neither am i saying it is genuine or a scam.
like i said im just neutral now.

here are  my mails if u care 2 contact me and this is my number :08032758553
anny-kool@hotmail.com
annylink@yahoo.com

BYE FOR NOW.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by olisa07: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
Thank you all.

I was also listed, given 2 universities to chose from.

but i strongly doubt this organization.

How can GraphCard be agent of scammers.

This is too bad, impoverishing the poor continent the more.

May God save us.

To you scammers, repent or face the consequences .
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by benefe: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
@carloshodi, i am very much interested in applying for an undergraduate programme though i ve a bsc in microbiology but i want 2 do nursing,so do u think i shud upload my bsc transcript along with it. pls contact me with my email-omoben@ymail.com and phone number is 08062494454
@ annykool,am interested pls put me through this is my email-- omoben@ymail.com and phone number is 08062494454.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by PRINCEDICK: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2010
United state Scholarship;i have meet up with all the requirement for 2008/09 session but after making payment of $750 to redeemed my chance for undergraduate  for this program and acknowledgement of payment receipt sent to me on july'09 no message from USSAFRICA.ORG TEAM again up till today.All my enquiries felt off
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by mrkels(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2012
PRINCEDICK: United state Scholarship;i have meet up with all the requirement for 2008/09 session but after making payment of $750 to redeemed my chance for undergraduate  for this program and acknowledgement of payment receipt sent to me on july'09 no message from USSAFRICA.ORG TEAM again up till today.All my enquiries felt off

They started this thread in aug 2009 and you were scammed in 2010, guy na wa o
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Jasiro: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls,is this Ussafrica scholarship programme genuine? And what do they mean by SEMICASH payment? Someone should help me with an idea pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Into University Of Ilorin(ilorin) / 58 OAU Students Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody / Masters Degree For HND Holders Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.