Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Jobless Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Couple (805 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira / Is A Jobless Man The Head Of His Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Couple by preetygina: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
what does it feel like for both husband n wife to be jobless.probably d man lost his job n d woman still job hunting.has anyone here been in such condition? if yes, how did u deal with it n whats d best way to deal with it? so many couple re in such condition now n its so devastating n disheartening. pls do share ur experience or give suggestion.
Re: Jobless Couple by thorpido(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
The couple can't sit down and expect a change.They have to go out and keep searching for a job.They shouldn't wait for a white collar job but with some initiative put their hands to the plough.
Re: Jobless Couple by Mutuwa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its has a lot of untold hardships.tho optimism should b d cardinal principle.When I got married my wyf was serving nd I wasn't. So her allowance came in handy tho de youth service scheme wasn't paying what de pay now,d following year me did my own and so d sustenance cont.but afterwards things became blurry.All thanks to d almighty and d kind of parents we have,d hardship came with some ease..today were both working n doing better. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Couple by Kanwulia: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Never been in such a position!
The reason I have a SUGAR DADDY as a part-time job! kiss
Easy work, less stress. . . . MORE VACATIONS! kiss
Re: Jobless Couple by Raiders: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia: Never been in such a position!
The reason I have a SUGAR DADDY as a part-time job! kiss
Easy work, less stress. . . . MORE VACATIONS! kiss
The reason you will end up getting STD from your sugar daddy
Re: Jobless Couple by Kanwulia: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Raiders: The reason you will end up getting STD from your sugar daddy

Ha!
You see craw craw for my leg like MOST OF YOU ON NL. . . . Spreading Gono, Syphi, Herppy, AIDS and EBOLA all over Facebook and twitter? grin
I'd rather die of AIDS. . . . . Than like your closet HOMO JESUS! kiss

I can't wait for MANY MORE! kiss
Let me smell your own nyansh! wink

(1) (Reply)

10yrs Old Boy Thrown Into River For Witchcraft, Survives ! / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 10 Ways To Detect A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.