Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif (3158 Views)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by toludadon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
it's amazing to note the current trend of event in our country. to my utmost concern, our brothers from certain part of the country have now been fighting tooth and nail to defend SAS .To my utter dismay I wonder if these are not the same people that have been calling for his head. I wonder where this volte face is coming from

37 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Brahms(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
toludadon: it's amazing to note the current trend of event in our country. to my utmost concern, our brothers from certain part of the country have now been fighting tooth and nail to defend SAS .To my utter dismay I wonder if these are not the same people that have been calling for his head. I wonder where this volta face is coming from

And Seun wants us to stay mute while these in-built criminals keep shielding their Partners in Crime?? Hell no!!

Wait.. shocked Seun removed a thread he created?? SMH!! Ma niqqa is losing it! sad

8 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
toludadon: it's amazing to note the current trend of event in our country. to my utmost concern, our brothers from certain part of the country have now been fighting tooth and nail to defend SAS .To my utter dismay I wonder if these are not the same people that have been calling for his head. I wonder where this volta face is coming from

It is called enemy of my enemy is my friend.......Have you also noticed how they have toned down on FFK?

Ali Modu Sheriff is now a Saint

The bolded word is VOLTE

27 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by toludadon(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
it's sickening. this is setting a bad precedence that all you have to is kill as much as you can, maim as much as you can, loot till your bank acct can't take no more then defect to the ruling party then you'll get accolades from our brothers from the east and SS

16 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by koboko68: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Abeg OP its SE, comot SS for the title.

11 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by toludadon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
we are made to believe the 2 zones are siamese twins.. sorry it's never our fault.. you must have heard that "imaginary" biafra will extend to Ondo state.

6 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by lawbabs: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
I was going to post same topic. Really, we are so feeble minded in this country... Once my interest is protected, it doesnt matter syndrome. No wonder some pple saw no wrong in the post-humous award to Abacha by this govt. It is well with Naija and these myopic tendencies...

12 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Was there ever a time the APC noise making attention seekers faulted/condemned him?

6 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by BOAR: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Very depressing volte face indeed.

Very unprincipled and it goes to show the type of politics they subscribe to. They easily forget.

8 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Plus10(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Park well joor...if SAS was still in apc,you and your fellow apc NL branch, would have also defended/ supported him on this allegation...we're not fools you hear?

4 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Jakpon: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gboliwe: Was there ever a time the APC noise making attention seekers faulted/condemned him?
YES

So much so it almost resulted into a physical brawl between him and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

14 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by toludadon(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
don't you think that was why he was never trusted? because we heard that he was kept at arms length and was suspected to be a pdp mole

7 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jakpon: YES

So much so it almost resulted into a physical brawl between him and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Story.

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
toludadon: don't you think that was why he was never trusted? because we heard that he was kept at arms length and was suspected to be a pdp mole
You just read that one today because he left the party. Ev erybody who left APC was a mole
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Donmarrius: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Those stricking the drum of tribal E-war,shouldn't cry blue murder,when the drum get struck harder.

Lest we return to trenches,Seun,and his Mods,should yank this thread,meant to renew the era of unleashing the toga of tribal slurs on the nairaland,off.

Lest i forgot,you people were the ones who ran to Seun,when the tribal E-slur got tensed few weeks back.

Mod,yank this thread off now,or never blame us!!!.

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by tit(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
one day, they will be defending Gov Shettima, the kidnapper of the Chibok girls.
APC should keep him at arms length too.

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by EdCure: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Brahms:

And Seun wants us to stay mute while these in-built criminals keep shielding their Partners in Crime?? Hell no!!

Wait.. shocked Seun removed a thread he created?? SMH!! Ma niqqa is losing it! sad
He obviously regretted ever creating that thread. But the damage is already done.

We know where he pitches his tent, but it was an unwise insult for him to amplify it to the extent of labelling APC members of his site as "supporting boko haram."

14 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Jakpon: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
soroptimist:
Have you also noticed how they have toned down on FFK?
I find this particularly funny. Few months ago FFK was Ndigbo number 1 enemy but since he joined the jonathanian crew he is now their darling

17 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by abagoro(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
koboko68: Abeg OP its SE, comot SS for the title.

You're right in a way as I've not seen or read Southsoutherners commit such political blunder as Igbos but bare in mind that I'm Igbo and I'm not one of them.

14 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by EdCure: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
koboko68: Abeg OP its SE, comot SS for the title.
True!
The difference is very clear like day and night. OP made a huge error massing us with the gullibles.

12 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Brahms(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
EdCure:
He obviously regretted ever creating that thread. But the damage is already done.

We know where he pitches his tent, but it was an unwise insult for him to amplify it to the extent of labelling APC members of his site as "supporting boko haram."

Seriously, he should stay away from Politics. If atall he needs to drop a comment or open a thread, he should hire someone to do that.

2 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
abagoro:

You're right in a way as I've not seen or read Southsoutherners commit such political blunder as Igbos but bare in mind that I'm Igbo and I'm not one of them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Brahms(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gboliwe: Was there ever a time the APC noise making attention seekers faulted/condemned him?
Was there ever a time the APC Supporters supported/praised him?

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by LUVTB(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
We are the same
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by seeprob(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
All you i..dots commenting on this thread, more especially the OP...must every dam thing out here be tribal, region and all
sort of s..tupid craps. why cant one read some sensible and constructive arguments on ways of moving this country forward.
NE, SS, SW, SE, APC,PDP, etc...blame..blame...blame. Blaming does not solve a problem...neither do fingers pointing....I--DOTS!!!!

spi..ts on the thread and walks out!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by atlwireles: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Besides news report, I have not seen or heard of a him registered as a PDP member, from a PDP press release.. Till then, Amodu, the creator of ECOMOG aka boko haram remains in APC or he is partyless
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by omololu2020(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Donmarrius: Those stricking the drum of tribal E-war,shouldn't cry blue murder,when the drum get struck harder.

Lest we return to trenches,Seun,and his Mods,should yank this thread,meant to renew the era of unleashing the toga of tribal slurs on the nairaland,off.

Lest i forgot,you people were the ones who ran to Seun,when the tribal E-slur got tensed few weeks back.

show me d thread were pple ran to seun,,,infact we should mak dis tribal battle real,,n i pway d 2015 election will b violent i cant wait to deal wit u igbos in ikorodu

15 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Mekateka: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
I stand to defend ihejerika anytime anyday but for hausa man all of them are bokoharams.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by PaulJohn1: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
soroptimist:

It is called enemy of my enemy is my friend....... Have you also noticed how they have toned down on FFK?

Ali Modu Sheriff is now a Saint

The bolded word is VOLTE

Imagine! same FFK that was called all sort of terrible names some months back. grin

9 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by anago900: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Donmarrius: Those stricking the drum of tribal E-war,shouldn't cry blue murder,when the drum get struck harder.

damn bring it on loser......for the records your kinsmen ran to the mods for rescue. after my ode inu Igbo irumole went on the frenzy of releasing the picture of the e-warriors from your part of the divide.....

let go there comrades it seem these losers wanna get cut to size tonight.....

odinma1
alababoss
1reborn
brimmie
tsolz150
chinonsodike2
scatter1......

duty call comrades.....

7 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Olyboy16(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Follow the NL version of the recent NOIpolls here: https://www.nairaland.com/1885853/poll-rate-dear-presidents-performance . Let your own opinion count.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by BOAR: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: show me d thread were pple ran to seun,,,infact we should mak dis tribal battle real,,n i pway d 2015 election will b violent i cant wait to deal wit u igbos in ikorodu

Unfortunately you will only be dealing with the innocents that have absolutely nothing with the attitude of these ones on NL .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious!Fans Bash SAHARA REPORTERS After It Reported Being Under Attack*PHOTOS / This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) / Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.