Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Doctor's Handwriting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Doctor's Handwriting (973 Views)

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training / What Makes Doctors' Handwriting Rough? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctor's Handwriting by derbybliz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Recently I visited the hospital for some check up, after the test, I went to see the doctor for him to prescribe drugs. when the doctor was done writing the drugs, I couldn't. Tell the names of the drugs bt he told said the nurse will understand it...so to the doctors in the house, is there a pattern of writing or is it natural
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by NIGHTFOX: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
D tin self tire me, e day be lyk arabic, never the less, those in the medical line seems 2 understand themselfs perfectly
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by deols(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
You have the right to know the name of the drug prescribed to you. Make that known to the Doctor next time and demand to be told.

There is nothing like a Doctor's handwriting. We write a lot at very short time that our handwritings get 'bad' in the process.

You may also not know most of the abbreviations used, making it hard for you to understand what is written.
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by derbybliz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
deols: You have the right to know the name of the drug prescribed to you. Make that known to the Doctor next time and demand to be told.
There is nothing like a Doctor's handwriting. We write a lot at very short time that our handwritings get 'bad' in the process.
You may also not know most of the abbreviations used, making it hard for you to understand what is written.

Thanks dear bt I have friends who had better handwriting bt immediately they start working the handwriting starts changing
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by derbybliz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
NIGHTFOX: D tin self tire me, e day be lyk arabic, never the less, those in the medical line seems 2 understand themselfs perfectly

The thing dey do me like modern type of chinese writing
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2014
lol, ds op is actually funny, d problem is dt we just av to write fast cos u av to beat time, patients waiting outside for consultations, hence no time to design good handwriting, and if u are in d emergency section 0, o boi, u go see terrible handwritings because u av to prescribe fast for d patients to get dir drugs fast, nevertheless if u demand for d name of d drug, ur doc will tell u, apart from dt, d nurses, pharmacist and oda health colleagues understand d writing perfectly because we all work together.....moreover sometimes u get to see some docs with very fìne handwritings unlike some of us who were born with terrible handwritings. ....
Re: The Doctor's Handwriting by derbybliz(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2014
megaf1: unlike some of us who were born with terrible handwritings. ....

That got me cracking, so indirectly most doctors are born with bad handwriting cuz wen I went to see the doc I was the only person there...still waiting to see a doc with a good handwriting

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Flat Tommy / Get Your Dental Deals Now!!!! / Total Life Changes Products?08034308587....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.