Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? (1291 Views)

Shocking! The Life Of Sarah Baartman's - South African Woman Displayed In France / NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! / South African Woman Chantal Beyer Gored By Rhino After Posing For Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by Edusouls(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
What's the real problem with african woman, they re very stiff, they re vry hard to luv, they argue a lot, they easily loose shape and stop looking proper and sexy for their man, they so much love money, nagg hell a lot, and the most annoying of all is that they so dishonest. Thats why in the western world, they dont even stand a chance to the white chick, even over there, black guys run to the white girls, when interviewed they say that they feel more luved and comfortable in the arms of the white girl.. I was so suprised and dissapointed when a survey in london showed that most young black african women find it hard to get married before and after education, given rise to many single ladies looking for husband, the same thing happening here, it is so bad nowadays that men re so afraid of marrying these ladies, u see numerous number of young girls getting desperate to marry as marriage is now the toughest task awaiting them now, we blame it on poverty and bad economy, is there poverty and bad economy our level over there in western world? And the one that baffles me most is that these vry ignorant and vry proud african dont even see anything wrong with them, they tell u men re the main cause of their woes,that they re vry ok to standard. Please i need ur opinions..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by Itoro350(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Speechless
Re: What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Ok
Re: What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by Missonas(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2014
I think more black women are embracing independence now than they did before.This has changed the way we see things.A strong man is one that understands us still and earns our respect.Nothing is wrong with us,ideally it is easier for the white women.We just don't have that luxury that they do ask Bey why she can't stand Kim.lol *myopinion

1 Like

Re: What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by skyfullofstars(f): 4:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Mmm well, seriously, so many black women have told me that they want a white man!
Re: What's The Real Problem With Black African Woman? by DestroyEvil: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Edusouls:
What's the real problem with african woman, they re very stiff, they re vry hard to luv, they argue a lot, they easily loose shape and stop looking proper and sexy for their man, they so much love money, nagg hell a lot, and the most annoying of all is that they so dishonest. Thats why in the western world, they dont even stand a chance to the white chick, even over there, black guys run to the white girls, when interviewed they say that they feel more luved and comfortable in the arms of the white girl.. I was so suprised and dissapointed when a survey in london showed that most young black african women find it hard to get married before and after education, given rise to many single ladies looking for husband, the same thing happening here, it is so bad nowadays that men re so afraid of marrying these ladies, u see numerous number of young girls getting desperate to marry as marriage is now the toughest task awaiting them now, we blame it on poverty and bad economy, is there poverty and bad economy our level over there in western world? And the one that baffles me most is that these vry ignorant and vry proud african dont even see anything wrong with them, they tell u men re the main cause of their woes,that they re vry ok to standard. Please i need ur opinions..
Check any society with quality males, you'll see quality females. Females always reflect the kind of males in a Society. Senseless African males like you are why African black women are what they are.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Rights When Confronted By The Police / [photos] +18 Charly Boy "DOING IT" With His Two Daughters [punk Kingdom]!!!! / Be My Val!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.