Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy (15431 Views)

Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2014
JIC
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Dreyl(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Andyblaze is equal to Andylie
hi ivyy
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by iceberylin(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Bro,your single
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Kindly follow back
marieolae: Where is d picture
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by ivyy(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Dreyl: Andyblaze is equal to Andylie
hi ivyy

Hey dear
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Dreyl(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
ivyy:

Hey dear
Goodmorning my heartbeat,how waz ur 9it? tongue
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by MisterLongman(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2014
It seems these special advisers don't know that boombamaster is Andyblaze.... The storyline is enough for me to detect the andyblaism in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Pumba the warthoggrin
Surplus90: boomba?... sounds like the name of that funny little fella in 'Lion King '
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by lawrenceunaa: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2014
nonsense, 'what ur wife is during in europe(picture)'
Yet no image u com write all this stupid sentences , she be ur wife abi d gal u pregnant ni?
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Pheals(f): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Mtcheew where is de pic !! Geraout
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by willydadon(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
My brother if I were you I'll disolve the union before it gets to the next level cause it's obvious that she's not interested anymore,maybe she don dey see one oyibo guy.

1 Like

Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by fr3do(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
ayukdaboss: Join the American Army

grin beat the hell out of her and claim posttraumatic stress disorder.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Kylekent59: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keep displaying ur poverty status.
Lubbish
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
ayukdaboss:
But I can..lol..That's weird. Maybe I'll send them to you
Lol...
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by legacyint: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op may ebola locate you. cheesy
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by GoodFaith: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Goood; this paints d anecdotal picture of wat I keep on saying; Do not marry someone, on assumption her attitude will change; if its an attitude; U cannot condone; try to change her while still courting; moreso very importantly, a laady dat doesn't respect U; or understaand ur body language, knows when to come in , n taalk to U; is not worthy of ur ring; b4 u go go bring poisen come gv urself.... 'Ll prefer to remain single n adopt kids, dan mek a serious mistake...m

OP. My advice; pls divorce dat lady, if u can't continue n try retracing ur steps.... (Do not 4get 2 always do a pre-nup, in any marriage)
She just told the OP that it is over
OP move on
"(Do not 4get 2 always do a pre-nup, in any marriage):--- if dude have asset
If he want to remarry all asset he has before the marriage is his
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
khiaa:

My thoughts exactly, he was probably use to beating her to control her and he can't do it anymore.
Hello my passion
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: Hello my passion

Hello and where have you been honey?
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by obi4eze(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just LMAO at those advising the Chief Trolling Officer (CTO) of Nairaland. Check his other threads and see.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

Hello and where have you been honey?
Baby, been so busy travelling...
making sure i put so many things in place.
Do you the e-diot who removed best ride topic
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by valdes00(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
*bites finger while shakin head*.... Ur wife don follow oyinbo... Lobatan
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Bunchersstab: Baby, been so busy travelling...
making sure i put so many things in place.
Do you the e-diot who removed best ride topic

Hello precious, I noticed that too, I guess they moved it because it didn't belong in the auto section but I don't know if they got rid of it altogether.

Honey do you know that after all we went through getting Freecocoa and Chucky234 back together he is trying to woo other girls already. sad
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Bro let me sing a song for u,the song is from old nigeria singer I don't know her name sha.
Chorus! If u wan marry a wife o,never u marry a waka about because if u marry a waka about o,na so so trouble trouble...
2verse! If u wan marry a man o never u marry a waka about-if u marry a waka about o na so so trouble trouble trouble o.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Hello precious, I noticed that too, I guess they moved it because it didn't belong in the auto section but I don't know if they got rid of it altogether.

Honey do you know that after all we went through getting Freecocoa and Chucky234 back together he is trying to woo other girls already. sad
I didnt try to woo anyone baby bear, I was only joking.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: I didnt try to woo anyone baby bear, I was only joking.

You were joking when you know how sensitive freecocoa is, and how she just days ago poured out her heart to you and forgave you after months of ignoring you? What you are doing is the very same thing that caused your break up.
Remember what I told you? I said don't **** it up. Ooooooooh I'm so pissed at you right now. sad sad sad
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

You were joking when you know how sensitive freecocoa is, and how she just days ago poured out her heart to you and forgave you after months of ignoring you? What you are doing is the very same thing that caused your break up.
Remember what I told you? I said don't **** it up. Ooooooooh I'm so pissed at you right now. sad sad sad
Angel you got the wrong pic, I dont woo a woman that way and you know it.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Angel you got the wrong pic, I dont woo a woman that way and you know it.

Calling me Angel and all your pet names that you call me will not help your situation that I predict you are going to be in with her.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Calling me Angel and all your pet names that you call me will not help your situation that I predict you are going to be in with her.
Ok I have stay far away from every thread that has ladies commenting, right?
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Ok I have stay far away from every thread that has ladies commenting, right?

You know what I mean.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

You know what I mean.
Do you think I'm that stupid to let cocoa slip away a second time, nah baby bear.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Do you think I'm that stupid to let cocoa slip away a second time, nah baby bear.

OMG!!! I just told you that you have to stop with the pet names. I don't want to be accused of being a certified homebreaker like before. sad
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Do you think I'm that stupid to let cocoa slip away a second time, nah baby bear.

Yes I do, I'm beginning to think you only want what you can't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.