Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 (9796 Views)

Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Outfit To Miss World 2014 / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / Meet The Winner Of Mr Gay World 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Stuart Hatton is Mr Gay World 2014 crowned in Rome,Italy.

Here's what he has to say:
“I am now able to use my voice to
help those in countries around the
world who have no voice or equality
rights, such as people in Malaysia
and Iran,” Hatton reportedly stated.
“We are all human, and all gay
people around the world deserve the
same human rights. This is just the
beginning.”

All contestants.

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Cambodia

Canada[/img]

[b]Coasta Rica

Cyprus

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Hong Kong

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Ireland

Italy

Mexico

New Zealand

Northern Ireland

South Africa

Spain

United Kingdom

Venezuela
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/mr-gay-2014_n_5753912.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by tandj: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by axortedbabe(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
wasted..

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2014
am crying really hard here....looking at these handsome faces wasting away...so op u mean these guys won't get married Nd bear kids?

6 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Chai! See wetin ladies de miss.....When men are becoming scarce some silly ones are turning gay. I'd rather marry Weird Mc.

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Debbyug: am crying really hard here....looking at these handsome faces wasting away...so op u mean these guys won't get married Nd bear kids?
They'll get married to a guy obviously and have kids if they want to,maybe adopt or through surrogacy.

10 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Debbyug: am crying really hard here....looking at these handsome faces wasting away...so op u mean these guys won't get married Nd bear kids?
Ima Ima! Wipe your tears....I knw its a bad market for the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
See the fine dude. Kai the thing just dey pain me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by SugaryBelle(f): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Chai! Diaris God o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Mr. Mexico, thumbs up.

I can't see Mr. South Africa's eyes, I don't trust him angry

Not enough black guys cry
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm....so disgusting, putting your pr*ck into another man's an*s....Truly end is near embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where are all the black/African guys?! HeZron!!!! Where were you?!!! Mazonks?!! You chicken you!!!! tongue grin grin

Mister CostaRica looks yummy. And mister Italy look like what my friend would be leering after
. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by shizzleStar: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
HezronLorraine: They'll get married to a guy obviously and have kids if they want to,maybe adopt or through surrogacy.
why adopt children? why not get pregnant and give birth yourselves. Why would you want to enjoy the fruit from a woman since you dont need a woman in your life?.....fvctards

3 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by GSKing: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
shizzleStar:
why adopt children? why not get pregnant and give birth yourselves. Why would you want to enjoy the fruit from a woman since you dont need a woman in your life?.....fvctards

Why not comment based on the topic st hand instead of derailing?

A simple "good job, dudes" or "thumbs up" or even "congrats" would have been okay.

@post... handsome men, wow! Where is the Nigerian representative?

5 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by shizzleStar: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing:

A simple "good job, dudes" or "thumbs up" or even "congrats" would have been okay.

and how did i derail?

ok i would rather say 'wasted dudes'.

why didnt you or any of your mates rep Nigeria? yeye dey smell
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by GSKing: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
shizzleStar:
and how did i derail?

ok i would rather say 'wasted dudes'.

why didnt you or any of your mates rep Nigeria? yeye dey smell

Wasted dudes? You have my permission to cry your heart out. Please stop derailing. All I see in those pictures are handsome young men with bright future.

Racism!!! There aren't enough black men contesting! Where is Mr Africa, I see Mr Australia there...

smiley

8 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
What a waste of all those junks....

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by GSKing: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
CYRUS LEVI

cheesy

Brotherly! I see you o
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by iheanyi40(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
don't cry again ayam ere embarassed
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by shizzleStar: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing:

Wasted dudes? You have my permission to cry your heart out. Please stop derailing. All I see in those pictures are handsome young men with bright future.

Racism!!! There aren't enough black men contesting! Where is Mr Africa, I see Mr Australia there...

smiley
cry?? like i care about you lots, suit yourself bruv. whatever you see i dont care.

lmao @racism when theres a black guy there from germany....are you white? and why didn't you rep your country?
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by GSKing: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
shizzleStar:
cry?? like i care about you lots, suit yourself bruv. whatever you see i dont care.

lmao @racism when theres a black guy there from germany....are you white? and why didn't you rep your country?

Seriously, you care, if not, you wouldn't post it.

I said there aren't enough black men but you chose to read with your computer upside down...

Back to topic, I love Mr Canada's smilesmiley

4 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by shizzleStar: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing:

Seriously, you care, if not, you wouldn't post it.

I said there aren't enough black men but you chose to read with your computer upside down...

Back to topic, I love Mr Canada's smilesmiley
whatever bruv, goodluck in your desire for more black men
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
shizzleStar:
You've taken this p.Everyone wants a shot at happiness even if it against odds.

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
iyabodeh: Where are all the black/African guys?! HeZron!!!! Where were you?!!! Mazonks?!! You chicken you!!!! tongue grin grin

Mister CostaRica looks yummy. And mister Italy look like what my friend would be leering after
. grin grin
Lol,I ain't a pageant property tongue

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by shizzleStar: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
HezronLorraine: You've taken this p.Everyone wants a shot at happiness even if it against odds.
Your life, your choice...enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing:

I remember Caracta asking the same last year

https://www.nairaland.com/1388457/chris-olwage-new-zealand-mr-gay
My Reply:
naija for where.If I hear

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by HezronLorraine(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
GSKing: CYRUS LEVI

cheesy

Brotherly! I see you o
Miguel hasn't contacted me in two weeks now angry
G tell his boyfriend to unjinx him oh angry

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by safarigirl(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good for him. I've seen better looking gay people though. I for one think cyruslevi is better looking than ginger man

4 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
oh, they gonna get married and bear kids. They'll marry each other and pay some lady to be a surrogate, insert their sp3r/m in her and voila! You got a baby with your DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hehee. How does this poo concern us in a Nigerian forum? undecided undecided
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy: Hehee. How does this poo concern us in a Nigerian forum? undecided undecided
like Stuart said.
Its just d beginning
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by cixnetwork: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
people add me on BBM C001A4D57

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-year-old #saggyboobsmatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (photos) / "0losho Geng" Nigerians React To Actress Iyabo Ojo Wearing Short Gown At A Party / Celebrity Wardrobe: Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.