Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? (3238 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2014
1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.
Continue..

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you“tell each other everything and where there are no secrets”but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any lady that can claim she has never done any one of the above?
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by writ3eme(m): 3:11am On Sep 04, 2014
trust me.....none
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 04, 2014
This thread will make frontpage,because its the usual "List" ish.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Hollyb(f): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Guilty of 1, 2 and 9 only

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by lymelyte(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2014
I tell you...it must make fp..
Yomieluv: This thread will make frontpage,because its the usual "List" ish.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by mercato: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Standard Operating Procedure(s) for a lot of ladies
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by MisterLongman(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by hatux: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by rattlesnake(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Women never give wrong contact... Yeye writeup of a local guy undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by echobee(f): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2014
rattlesnake: Women never give wrong contact... Yeye writeup of a local guy undecided
U never jam sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Janeify(f): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2014
This one is strong o."i've never done such",some girls would say...watch out
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by eph12(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Hollyb: Guilty of 1, 2 and 9 only
Come on! which lady has not done 7 and 8?
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by onstelly(f): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Well I hv done some sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Teephar(f): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Its true sha...
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by subzero2(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Pretty, you forgot to add 4 undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by hannesy(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Not guilty
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by countsparrow: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Let me book-a-tee
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by stinggy(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2014
writ3eme: trust me.....none
Liar!
U can lie ooo shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: Not guilty
The Op said "LADIES" not children ....what are you doing here again?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by J0nyb0y(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2014
onstelly: Well I hv done some sha
some? I dont believe you.. You mean to say all?
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by redcliff: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Another crappy post.. as usual...
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Gbengem(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2014
Go A̶̲̥̅̊₪d sin no more...
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by lawrenceunaa: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2014
they have done all;d
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by jennylove7575(f): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Its true o..I do nearly all of them expect being rude to people which is naturally not in my character... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Enahi(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Haven't done 3,4,5,6 and 7. Maybe I need to do them,to complete the list. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
There's another thread around this section with similar contents. What's up wt y'all?

Anyways, here's my take on this: Girls do either one, two or more of these
things at one point or the other.
It'll be hard to find a lady above 18yrs of
age, who's not done @ least two of those
''evils'' mentioned on that list.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by mencade5(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2014
...is typing a message

dont wait for it, go to the next post.tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Never done any..
So what is ur point?
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by marieolae(f): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm. Guilty of so many of these things lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Haywhymido(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Evils ladies do ... Diaris God ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
Never done any..
So what is ur point?
You may, someday. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: You may, someday. wink
When i get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Could She Be Cheating On Me? / The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.