Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? (3235 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
When i get married
Now I was going to make a very stupid comment, until I saw those question marks #ImportanceOfPunctuation.

So that means you're different from the lot? If that's true(which I hope it is), it'd be very nice of you to keep it up. I know what I'm talking 'bout, and i trust you do as well.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Gbengem(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
Never done any..
So what is ur point?
wish I could believe
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Neldrizzy(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Only God can explain the sort of materials he used in creating girls... Very confused set of pple..... #oya attack... All this #FoLake them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by yinkeys(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Well all dis girls dat keep doing this , hope u kno ur reigning days are numbered. Keep it up o
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2014
cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Now I was going to make a very stupid comment, until I saw those question marks #ImportanceOfPunctuation.

So that means you're different from the lot? If that's true(which I hope it is), it'd be very nice of you to keep it up. I know what I'm talking 'bout, and i trust you do as well.
cheesy cheesy
wat was the stupid comment gonna be?
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
cheesy cheesy
wat was the stupid comment gonna be?
I'm sorry miss, i have honestly forgotten. It doesn't matter anyway. No matter how silly t'was going to be, you can be sure it'd be devoid of vulgarism and curses grin.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
kiss kiss

Se.un why did you censor stup**id
E remain make u censor ur name too
Lmao @Emboldened. Leave the guy alone joor. Afterall it's his site, and he can do with it whatever pleases him.

But the censoring of words here sha, no get grade.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by raquel23(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2014
I've done most of them, especially giving out wrong contacts. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by onstelly(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2014
J0nyb0y:
some? I dont believe you.. You mean to say all?
Lol not all
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Janeify(f): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
Come on! which lady has not done 7 and 8?
me
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by J0nyb0y(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
onstelly:
Lol not all

about 97% right? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lmao @Emboldened. Leave the guy alone joor. Afterall it's his site, and he can do with it whatever pleases him.

But the censoring of words here sha, no get grade.
Very annoying

Do have a nice day tho
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by eph12(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: me
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by ahkenaten(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
a some girls will even make it hard for guy ehn...they love him but they wnt say yes quickly so the guy will not see them as cheap....

which is pointless....what if the guy moves on thinking the gal is nt serious ..

na gombe be dat grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Very guilty of Number 6.
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
folly65:
Very annoying

Do have a nice day tho
Same too cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Janeify(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by merieam16(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guilty of 7 sha buh born again grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Hollyb(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
Come on! which lady has not done 7 and 8?
Thats the truth and nothing but the truth. Am not the outgoing type so am not freaked by dates or what av you. If i go on a date wit a guy then he certainly is the person am dating or in a relationship with
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Hollyb(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
subzero2: Pretty, you forgot to add 4 undecided
i might be rude but definately not in a public place [img]
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Hollyb(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Gbengem]Go A̶̲̥̅̊₪d sin no more...[/quote
Lols alright sir
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by eph12(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hollyb: Thats the truth and nothing but the truth. Am not the outgoing type so am not freaked by dates or what av you. If i go on a date wit a guy then he certainly is the person am dating or in a relationship with
Hmmm! I hope there are more of your type out there o
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by clarizzy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Honestly. . cry I've done all....bet it's not my fault nau tongue
is it bad
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by Blackfire(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
women are one complicated degree no man ve phd
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by eph12(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
clarizzy: Honestly. . cry I've done all....bet it's not my fault nau tongue
is it bad
All? *NMH slowly* very bad o
Re: Ladies, Can You Claim You've Never Done Any One Of This? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
clarizzy:
Honestly. . cry I've done all....bet it's not my fault nau tongue
is it bad

Happy birthday babe, wish you the best and many more happiness years to come, you are 14th March while i am 16th March.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) / Could She Be Cheating On Me? / Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.