Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (39718 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by speener(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
simpleseyi: My friend Pastor, you better go and take alomo, origin and koboko, then cool down for Jesus. When journalists were reporting and promoting your staged and 419 miracles, you did not tell them to mind their business. This your church business is everybody's business, so we are all minding the business.

Imaging all these yellow half unclad babes for you alone tongue, your wife said that you have been jumping to bed with them all, while single poor guys are left in the cold cry. I am jealous of you joor. Now, it is time for the consequences of your bed actions with the half unclad ladies that flock your church.

Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.

You've said it all. God bless you. Fraudster pastors, who took deceit and blasphemy as business. Holding their CUSTOMERS, sorry joor, abi followers and congregation to ransom. Collecting 10% of all their salaries.
Swagger pastor Chris, it's ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION TIME. Kindly summit your books to the court audit. I wish she takes over the entire COMPANY. Abi church: my bad. 419ners that took advantage of Nigeria ' bad economic state to preach prosperity and false hope to the people. TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC, DESIGNER PASTOR. GUCCI AND FENDI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
This man is a clueless, womanizing, sex addicted, masturbationn advocate who is very stupidd. Journalists please carry on and expose this freak for what he is, a spiritual 419ner

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by arsetalks(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
lonelydora: Journalists! He's simply telling you people to FACE YOUR WORK
Exactly. They doing their work. No one said they should publish lies but what does "unfaithfulness" in marriage mean? Because he is a pastor doesn't mean he can not be targeted. He should knows he is a public figure and take the criticism which his broken marriage is bringing to him on the chin instead of crying wolf.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by BRAV0O(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pastor chris , pls you portrait urself as a man of God and that makes you a father/mentor/teacher to some of us even you and your wife are my role model , any day I happen to see you and your wife beautiful pics on rhapsody of realities or any of your websites make me always to want to get married someday cus you make people believe is all nothing but a beautiful things...

Please kindly humble yourself enough to meet up with all your wife demand from you...

She's actually trying for her to keep all this secret since all this years, and now that you a grown up man ...

Pls allow peace to reign ur family...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Bobby4090: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kx: Hm, Rhapsody of Realities!

Hmmm, am waiting to see if Anita's picture will still be in the latest Rhapsody of Realities or if her pics will be replaced with that of a certain mermaid/ 2nd wife called Sinachi who sings for pastor chris and roams with him everywhere he goes.
Hmmmmm... i still dey laugh!!.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by lomprico(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
RICHIEBOI1: I Neva like that dude.I know am not supposed to judge any man of god,but this is a man of god that bleaches and fries his hair and claims to have the Anointing in him. My only worry is all those congregation of his sheepishly following him. So sad. cry
And who told u u r not supposed to judge a man of god?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nwogbe: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
simpleseyi: My friend Pastor, you better go and take alomo, origin and koboko, then cool down for Jesus. When journalists were reporting and promoting your staged and 419 miracles, you did not tell them to mind their business. This your church business is everybody's business, so we are all minding the business.

Imaging all these yellow half unclad babes for you alone tongue, your wife said that you have been jumping to bed with them all, while single poor guys are left in the cold cry. I am jealous of you joor. Now, it is time for the consequences of your bed actions with the half unclad ladies that flock your church.

Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Bobby4090: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
The man is a fuuuul. instead of addressing the issues at hand he is busy attacking journalists. he should face the adultery charges levelled against him as a randy pastor. i heard his house in ikeja is full of hot babes called church workers. and i heard its because he is more comfortable working with babes rather than guys. Almost all his PA's are girls. He loves all babes apart from his wife. Hmmm. No wonder he dumped her in London and came back to continue his randy and secret works unrestricted. shamefull.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by liongirl: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
mailtimi: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome through his through his lawyer, Mr. Kemi Pinheiro (SAN) has threatened to seek legal redress against journalists and media house publishing stories about the divorce scandal he his embroiled in with is wife, Anita.

Portion of the statement read thus:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-denies-adultery-accusations-threatens-sue-journalists
shut up when his took him to court as public person what does he expect. Mr lawyer concentrate on suit and leave us alone. If the pastor wants to sue people are gossiping qbout him in their homes so let him sue them too. GOODluck shocked shocked angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 99100(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
focus7: do u have a daughter or a sister? Maybe u should wish her that she marries and her husband abandon her and the children in the name of work while half naked ladies flock around him.

Don't tell me the bolded is true about the 'man of God'.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by slap1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
we
shall, without further recourse to
the concerned publishers,
promptly embark on appropriate
legal machinery
Which one is to embark ON legal machinery again? Lol. Lawyers and big, meaningless, merry-go-round grammar!
Pastor Chris should keep quiet joor. The more he talks, the more he fuels the media's affinity for gossip and ameboism.
Fortunately Every Nairaland member is
solely responsible for anything that he/
she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
BRAV0O: Pastor chris may not guilty of any of those charges, not that I'm taking side oyakhilome is a man I know very well and whatever anita may accuse him for is all normal routine for all africa rich men , including the disciplining and abandoning his family due to careless recklessness cause of is church business/other payroll and all that which he believe the wife will actually know about (understand), but the wife is being influence was why she's now voicing out foul play for God knows her reasons, naija journal/bloggers should just try give it a rest

The news should not be strange to any1, rev chris is a man he's not God and he's not Jesus

For those members that feel disappointed, maybe this will show you good reason that all you need in ur christian life is to always work out your own salvation yourself , your pastors are human like you!

Your pastors can even worst than you when it comes to *ish!
@d bolded, how u take know? U must b a jurnalist o!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by BRAV0O(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
That's women behavior

Pray you don't offend any of them cause you may never think of the extend she will nail you...

Rev anita know rev chris perfectly well and all those stuff she's now complaining has being part of their life

So reasons for all this are best known to God

lomprico:
@d bolded, how u take know? U must b a jurnalist o!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
This was how the Nigerian press pushed Chima's wife out of Government house, Enugu. Now she is begging to reconcile with her husband.

Unfortunately our women do not learn. Pastor Anita to me is only being selfish, un-Christianly and proving she is not genuinely born again based on her approach. After all she had all these years been counseling, preaching to women on marriages and preaching on forgiveness.

For me even if Pastor Chris erred which is not impossible, why can't Anita listen to the voice of Jesus and forgive. Jesus Christ whom she claimed to have been following since the Eighties all the way from BENSU days, said we should "... forgive our offenders 70 times 7 times" Matt 18:22. Again if she was so concerned about her husband's supposed infidelity, why not return and live permanently with him to support him rather than seek to destroy the man, his ministry and the church?

I will not be surprised that after this whole charade, this woman's eye will 'open' and she would be running around for people to go and beg the husband.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by mikron(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2014

Modified
touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm, do not judge lest u be judged thus sayeth d lord. In matters like this i no dey talk put to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by slightlyMad(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
If you no dey do again, why not just file divorce and leave the man alone?

why go to media houses to pour sand sand for him garri?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
VIPERVENOM: Rhapsody of mästurubätíon

can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by somkwams(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Story 4 Da gods lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima: This was how the Nigerian press pushed Chima's wife out of Government house, Enugu. Now she is begging to reconcile with her husband.
Unfortunately our women do not learn. Pastor Anita to me is only being selfish, un-Christianly and proving she is not genuinely born again based on her approach. After all she had all these years been counseling, preaching to women on marriages and preaching on forgiveness.
For me even if Pastor Chris erred which is not impossible, why can't Anita listen to the voice of Jesus and forgive. Jesus Christ whom she claimed to have been following since the Eighties all the way from BENSU days, said we should "... forgive our offenders 70 times 7 times" Matt 18:22. Again if she was so concerned about her husband's supposed infidelity, why not return and live permanently with him to support him rather than seek to destroy the man, his ministry and the church?
I will not be surprised that after this whole charade, this woman's eye will 'open' and she would be running around for people to go and beg the husband.

One question for you, if she catches HIV, will you still say this? It is quite clear this woman has endured so much for years and can't take it anymore. Should she continue keeping up appearances because of wicked African men like you? Everyone has a right to be happy.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
mikron: touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm, do not judge lest u be judged thus sayeth d lord. In matters like this i no dey talk put to avoid stories dat touch.

Old school.
Please find another method.
Many Nigerians are no longer deceived by this.
We will talk when we have to. Nobody is above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
slightlyMad: If you no dey do again, why not just file divorce and leave the man alone?

why go to media houses to pour sand sand for him garri?

She filed for divorce since April. She never went to the press. Somehow, the media got wind of the story via some 'tatafo'. She did not go to the media houses.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: Still beats me why you hardly find the elderly there. I like that church but na PG18 be most of their programmes

It was my former church and frankly speaking, these guys really mean business as christians, quite dvoted, maybe even fanatical. The branch i attended had fine girls but there werent flirts as people think of c embassy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by ukandi1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
ilugunboy: The more you threaten journalists..the more they dig into your private life.

This guy don buy market.

hahahahahahaha......
No be small thing oh... D guy don really enter market go buy gbese
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by ukandi1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
aysometin:

One question for you, if she catches HIV, will you still say this? It is quite clear this woman has endured so much for years and can't take it anymore. Should she continue keeping up appearances because of wicked African men like you? Everyone has a right to be happy.

why not just express ur views/ opinion without attacking personality? If u have a contrary view, lets us read it here.... What u just did does not show maturity in anyway.. Chatting on social fora is for d matured at heart
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 36STATES: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
How is that Rhapsody of reality money spinner business going? I saw some of his deluded sheeps still running around with copies of the worthless copy and paste trash called rhapsody of reality. The guy is having a borderline breakdown if he really thinks that news of his infidelity and divorce is not a news worthy event. This is still morning for him. If he refuses to pay up, London divorce lawyers will tier him up like a rag. Those ones don't take prisoners. We call them no win no pay here.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by SMile19(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
funny guy.......hin never hear of press freedom
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
emmyrichie: Nigerian journalists own too much... Most of them can fabricate lies that even the devil won't attempt to tell sooner. I.diots.
Lol... Truetalk...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
ukandi1:

why not just express ur views/ opinion without attacking personality? If u have a contrary view, lets us read it here.... What u just did does not show maturity in anyway.. Chatting on social fora is for d matured at heart

Sorry, it's very hard for me to ignore when I see people taking us 20 years back.

Also, this case has to do with a battered woman. I do not take it likely.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
egopersonified: The bigger picture of all this is the effect it would have on their members, they always want to be 'ministry compliant'. If pastor is fair, most leaders and pastors will start bleaching, if pastor perms hair, most would perm theirs, if pastor buys a paricular brand of car, most would follow suit, now that pastor is getting divorced, divorce would now be the order of the day. But this pastor teaching dey make sense sha.
Yeah i tell u... His teaching is very inspiring, uplifting & wat hv u...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
She is equally a woman of God so who is wrong? Certainly there isn't any smoke without fire .....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by chiedu7: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=14pt]THE MAN'S SINS HAVE COME TO GOD FOR RECKONING!

UK GOVT HAS CLOSED DOWN CHRIST EMBASSY[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1887878/uk-charity-commission-takes-over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.