Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80531 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Uchem1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
This group 2 core questions no come easy ooo.......chaiiii.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please anybody with the update on when tescom we start sending sms to shorlisted applicant for the interview...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Adetoro049]@ilesanmmy, I also represent Odigbo.
How was today exam my friend..
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by arsenalice: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
This methodist high schl Okitipupa is rubbish....About to start @4:20pm
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
ilesanmmy: Please anybody with the update on when tescom we start sending sms to shorlisted applicant for the interview...
if there is no further development, it slated for 2nd &3rd octomber.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cul4real: if there is no further development, it slated for 2nd &3rd octomber.
please what was the cut-off mark for the exam please
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
ilesanmmy: please what was the cut-off mark for the exam please
Ah! my guy, i dnt know yet.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cul4real: Ah! my guy, i dnt know yet.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by segzyj(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
arsenalice: This methodist high schl Okitipupa is rubbish....About to start @4:20pm
I think the script from that center shld not be mark nor process
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
segzyj: I think the script from that center shld not be mark nor process
they we not make use of the exam from source they we only shortlist their candidate for the interview
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am so comfortable i will be shortlist for the interview....... God is in control i believe
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
emperor650: Am so comfortable i will be shortlist for the interview....... God is in control i believe
Yes i we be shortlist for interview too in Jesus name
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by timilehing(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Surely, my name will come out for the interview
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Let's start guessing our scores as against our groups.
I should be able to get 60%. Group 2 all th way.
No one knws the cut-off yet anyway.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
This time tomorrow interview sms for shortlisted applicant should be coming in.. Can't wait to see my sms for interview God have mercy on me
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
The number of people that pass will determine the cut off... They can't select up to 3000 for interview na
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
I predict i will get upto 70 marks or above
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperor650: I predict i will get upto 70 marks or above

ur group?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by unofficial(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
unofficial: Ok, no kidding; I think I'll score up to 90%. The test was jez beans. I was really surprised when the so-called would-be teachers were cheating.......and they will be the same crop forming anger when, if they are employed at all, their students does the same......Anyway with God on my side coupled with all the older peeps I saw there (pardon me if u'r old), I see no reason why I won't be called..... Group 6 all the way.

I wish u ur desire.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bhidex007: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
When is the time for the non academic exams or waz is it done yesterday also?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bhidex007: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
shezy: pls has any non teaching received a test from tescom?we non teaching need to know too maybe test will be conducted for us as well
Hey Shezy, can I get in contact wit U, so as to update ourselves beta. My pin 22F1A1
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by shezy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cul4real: did you mean “twenty four“ (24)? Check it out and give us the correct figure. May be in every 115 candidates, 24 candidates were shortlisted? Thanks.
I mean twenty four thousand candidates were shortlisted for aptitude test.the latest from O.S.R.C.after they are through with teaching,they say they will start with non teaching.they say is computer they will use in marking the customized scripts so between 3/4 they should have shortlisted for interview.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Interview messages will start falling in from friday afternoon. Cut off would be varied on the subject to be taught.
Cheers!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
shezy: I mean twenty four thousand candidates were shortlisted for aptitude test.the latest from O.S.R.C.after they are through with teaching,they say they will start with non teaching.they say is computer they will use in marking the customized scripts so between 3/4 they should have shortlisted for interview.
no the information is that they we shortlisted for interview 2/3 of this month
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 5:18am On Oct 02, 2014
ilesanmmy: God i pray to you oo by this time tomorrow let me be among the group 7 that we be selected for the interview ooo.. Add me on whatapp 08036868685 bbm 22520c9d group 7 applicant let update ourself.. Thanks
Which subject you applied for as per group7 ? I applied for insurance.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by shezy(f): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2014
ilesanmmy: no the information is that they we shortlisted for interview 2/3 of this month
i mean out of the 24000 shortlisted for apptitude test will be shortlisted for interview btween 3/4.if you where invited for apptitude test means you where shorlisted for dat so be expecting test for interview too if God says yes.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Yomkris(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2014
ilesanmmy: God i pray to you oo by this time tomorrow let me be among the group 7 that we be selected for the interview ooo.. Add me on whatapp 08036868685 bbm 22520c9d group 7 applicant let update ourself.. Thanks
@ ilesanmmy, i pray God will answer our prayers ooo. Grp 7 accnt. I will chat u up on whatsapp cos i may need ur help concerning applicatn print out. I did mine on phone and was unable to print since. Thanks till then bro
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2014
shezy: i mean out of the 24000 shortlisted for apptitude test will be shortlisted for interview btween 3/4.if you where invited for apptitude test means you where shorlisted for dat so be expecting test for interview too if God says yes.
PLS ilesanmmy was trying to correct 3/4 which you mentioned because what we heard was 2/3 that applicants will be shortlisted for interview and beside 4th is saturday. However you may shed more light on the information you heard if you know it is authentic. Thanks.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Cul4real: PLS ilesanmmy was trying to correct 3/4 which you mentioned because what we heard was 2/3 that applicants will be shortlisted for interview and beside 4th is saturday. However you may shed more light on the information you heard if you know it is authentic. Thanks.
the correct information for shortlisted applicant for interview is 2/3 october today and tomorrow..my prayer to God is that i should be shortlist
Cul4real: PLS ilesanmmy was trying to correct 3/4 which you mentioned because what we heard was 2/3 that applicants will be shortlisted for interview and beside 4th is saturday. However you may shed more light on the information you heard if you know it is authentic. Thanks.
the correct information for shortlisted applicant for interview is 2/3 october today and next tomorrow..my prayer to God is that i should be shortlist
the correct information for shortlisted applicant for interview is 2/3 october today and tomorrow..my prayer to God is that i should be shortlist
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Cul4real: Which subject you applied for as per group7 ? I applied for insurance.
ok I applied for Economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.