Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80524 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by akosh005: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Joy83:
Primary sch certificate
Birth certificate
Local govt certificate, and
Letter from you community head ( I uploaded international passport for that because I can be going to my village for that)

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by patee: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Please have been trying since yesterday to open the web, all i received is error or i am redirected to another search engine which has nothing to do with the recruitment. Could somebody please help out before the thing close.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
patee: Please have been trying since yesterday to open the web, all i received is error or i am redirected to another search engine which has nothing to do with the recruitment. Could somebody please help out before the thing close.
Nothing to say than you keep trying!
I did everything as to mine on phone though little stress. I wish to be of help but nothing can be done because of different location, than you keep trying yourself.
Remember, it can be congested due to many applicant.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by samuel003(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
ondostate tescom recruitment... pls, whats going on
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by honylojay(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
TESCOM
wahzt really goin on? i did mine on my phone and now i'm having problem on printing stuff!!!!! shior grin
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
honylojay: TESCOM
wahzt really goin on? i did mine on my phone and now i'm having problem on printing stuff!!!!! shior grin
If its on phone, why do you want to print now!
Just wait till they send you shortlisting message!
Which center are you bro?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayula44(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
i heard d form is @ dr office.dnt kw hw true it is though
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Yomkris(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Very stressful but perseverance is needed to get it done. I started since yesternite and get it done today at around 10 am after so many refreshin of page and even refilling of d page. All was done with my fone. I was given a centre no and form no respectively. I snaped all d documents wit my fone but I ensured dat it doesn't exceed d maximum size required. U too can achieve it just charge ur fone and charge again if drain, continue to fill and refill and refresh d page until u are able to submit sucesfully.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Yem0350: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Shai, there is God oh. To gain admission, wahala, to graduate, wahala, to wait for govt to release advert, wahala, to fill form, wahala. Shaiiiii
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
I dnt think registratn shld be properly done on phones due to documents uploading. And secondly, can BSc.(Ed) holder in Accounting Education relevant to choose Marketing as a subject to be taugh? Tnx.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by simdam500(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
i've not been able to register yet embarassed
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by simdam500(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
i cant count how many times i came across this

(IMAGE)

in the process of registration.... wack site

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Yem0350: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
D website get strong head
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by simdam500(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
it moving fine now
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bshape: 5:39am On Sep 12, 2014
busuyem: The website is now good to go! I just finished my application this morning.
pls, was it immediately you submitted that you got your application number? or does the page confirm that application sent? mine keeps says sending failed. pls, i need a response. thanks
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Boyeseth(m): 6:12am On Sep 12, 2014
The registration deadline has been extended to 20th while the test comes up on 30th of this month at various designated centres.

Deadline For Teacher’s Recruitment Exercise Extended!
The Ondo State Government has granted an extension of one week to the previous deadline to the closing date for the registration in it’s on –going teacher’s recruitment exercise. It has also cancelled some of the requirements initially requested of applicants.The state’s Commissioner for Information, Hon. Kayode Akinmade in a statement issued in Akure, said government decided to extend the deadline to give all applicants ample opportunity to register for the recruitment exercise successfully.“In the circumstance, the new closing date for registration is now Saturday, 20th September, 2014.“By implication, the new date for the Aptitude test is now Tuesday 30th September, 2014 at the Akure, Owena, Owo, Oka, Ikare, Ondo, Odigbo, Okitipupa and Irele centres.” the statement read, adding further that “government has directed that letter of accreditation from Community Heads, Certificate of local government origin, Primary Six School Leaving and birth certificates are no longer required for registration by applicants.The Ondo state Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko had recently ordered the immediate recruitment of 2,000 teaching and non-teaching staff into the state’s teaching service.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2014
bshape:
pls, was it immediately you submitted that you got your application number? or does the page confirm that application sent? mine keeps says sending failed. pls, i need a response. thanks

Yeap, it's immediately u submited u'll get ur application number. Keep trying.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bshape: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
bshape:
busuyem, thanks for the quick response.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
bshape:
busuyem, thanks for the quick response.

UWC
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess this is for ondo indigene alone.....and if nt, how many documents are we goin to upload...apart frm passport
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: I guess this is for ondo indigene alone.....and if nt, how many documents are we goin to upload...apart frm passport
Latest news reveals dat those documents are no longer needed, try your luck. Online Application has extended to 20th sept as well.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ahmeen: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2014
?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Ahmeen: My dob shows 2014 instead of d real date?shud i leave like dat?

No, don't leave it like that. Go back to 'resume application' and update with the correct dob.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ahmeen: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
+
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Ahmeen: But have submitted it..any tip on how to go about it,or should I register again?

It doesn't matter if u've submitted or not, u can still update!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Wat r d docs to b uploaded plss..
busuyem:

It doesn't matter if u've submitted or not, u can still update!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ahmeen: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
=
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by joshrare(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just did mine this morning on fone. The only response I got is application was successful. No form number and I don't even know where I will be writting the exam, do you think I should re apply?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by joshrare(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joy83:
Nothing to say than you keep trying!
I did everything as to mine on phone though little stress. I wish to be of help but nothing can be done because of different location, than you keep trying yourself.
Remember, it can be congested due to many applicant.

I did mine on my fone. At the end I wasn't given form number and exam centre. Do you think I should re apply?v
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
joshrare:

I did mine on my fone. At the end I wasn't given form number and exam centre. Do you think I should re apply?v
But they gave you all other informations about what filled?
If so, its not necessary for now. Simply because, maybe you are not origin of Ondo state.
They will notify you at the appropriate time.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
joshrare:

That form number is very important. You will have to register again. It won't display the info when you application is successful. It is you that will click maybe review application or print application, I can remember now. So there, you will see all your details including these you are saying.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ahmeen: Giv me d link to do it,couldnt get it

here is it: ondostate.gov.ng/tescomtescom/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.