Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26508 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by comrChris(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!! last time I check aba is in ruins, ditto for Onitsha and all part of eboyin. while Ibadan is going hard on dirt and beautifying major highways, recreational centers getting fixed up and greenery everywhere. anyways send your account number, I can fund your once in a lifetime escape off the heavy air, erosion infested curse land you are lockdown in.
u r a big fool for comparing ebonyi to ibadan,bring out ekiti let's do the comparisom cos l ve been to both places and l can tell u that ebonyi is far better than ekiti,if u doubt it let's compare ado n abakaliki and the achievements of Elechi and fayemi/segun oni respectively
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

the gutter rolling lunatic that have the patent right to those spperm heads that produce the zygote called you. gat the perfect answers to your question.
Is this the answer, anago grin
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
What are you talking about, even Abakaliki beats Ibadam thrice. At least there are no mud house and rustic roof in Abakaliki whereas it is the landmark of ibadam..

comrChris: u r a big fool for comparing ebonyi to ibadan,bring out ekiti let's do the comparisom cos l ve been to both places and l can tell u that ebonyi is far better than ekiti,if u doubt it let's compare ado n abakaliki and the achievements of Elechi and fayemi/segun oni respectively

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Shut up and start posting pictures. Below is the Agodi GRA ibadam..the best of ibadam is actually what we consider slum in the East. cheesy

Facosco: The op that post this picture must be a biggot and insincere individual he intentionally took the picture from the part of ibadan where the acient people resides in other to paint the city black, to me the op has not been sincere about his post if he want 2 do justice to this he should go to some areas like Bodija estate, ikolaba estate. Ring road. Oluyole, estate oubadan estate even basorun and akobo to get some pictures and show it 2 us on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
comrChris: u r a big fool for ebonyi to ibadan,brought ekiti let's do the comparisom cos l ve been to both places and l can tell u that ebonyi is far better than ekiti,if u doubt it let's compare ado n abakaliki and th achievements of Elechi and fayemi/segun oni respectively

world renowned simpleton go learn basic spellings. I'm allergic to holding conversations with illiterates.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
As for oshogbo that place is the stone age of Nigeria where there are hardly any decent hotel to keep a dog till day break.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: I was at ibadan the other day & my girl called to know where I was & told her, ibadan, so she aske of the pictures of the environment, but I was reluctant to send her the pix, because the area was an eye sore. infact something need to be done about the dilapidated state of ibadan, ibadan has sliped from a city in the 70 & 80 to a typical village in2014 cheesy

bwahhhhhhaaa same villager that have not seen the asaba end of the Niger bridge. abeg talk another lie dolt. maybe you were in Ibadan, during one of the numerous crisis of your epileptic seizures.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

the gutter rolling lunatic that have the patent right to those spperm heads that produce the zygote called you. gat the perfect answers to your question.
Once again, what term should I employ when describing ibadan, a village or city? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Any sane governor should demolish oshogbo to the ground if they hope to see any form of investor in that rural area..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
At least 98% of homes in oshogbo were built with red earth mud and rustic roofs. Ruling oshun state is like ruling almajiris because they are so poor that the people can hardly afford to each once a day..

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhhhhaaa same villager that have not seen the asaba end of the Niger bridge. abeg talk another lie dolt. maybe you were in Ibadan, during one of the numerous crisis of your epileptic seizures.
anago I'm going to have u as my lunch this afternoon and besides, I'm a lagosian, I'm not ur oshogbo village type grin

Are u ready to answer my question? grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Op what about the rural area called oshogb?lol

I learnt that there is no decent barbing salon in that slum.lol

I'm coming with pix no time for turenchi.lol

Chinonso, how your driving job? I am coming with pics.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Every part of oshogbo and oshun is mud and poverty.. grin cheesy

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: As for oshogbo that place is the stone age of Nigeria where there are hardly any decent hotel to keep a dog till day break.. cheesy
Is that spiderman? grin cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nawa oooo, it worse than I thought ooooo shocked, you mean all thses places are in nigeria?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg come fast oo..do you need to announce it? cheesy grin

I want you guys to prove to me why entire yolobarland particularly ibadam and oshogbo should not be demolished to the ground!

Scatter1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by comrChris(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

world renowned simpleton go learn basic spellings. I'm allergic to holding conversations with illiterates.
ode ur laziness to reading has stopped you from seeing where l modified it beside you got my message if u r ready let's compare the two places l mentiond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

your exposed kinsman mobjective just planted an ogbenukwu to your delusion some couple of post ago. my man scatter1 how market?? anything to launch here.

I dey gidigba. Will start launching soon.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
There governor is an extremist that is how they look.. grin grin

thwarrior72: Is that spiderman? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Abeg come fast oo..do you need to announce it? cheesy grin

I want you guys to prove to me why entire yolobarland particularly ibadam and oshogbo should not be demolished to the ground!

Anambra

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: anago I'm going to have u as my lunch this afternoon and besides, I'm a lagosian, I'm not ur oshogbo village type grin

Are u ready to answer my question? grin

villager which part of Lagos is alaigbo pack your phoolish self to your cursed enclave. born and breed in gidi..... all my existence on the land bar for tertiary education plus youth service plus work now in the fct.... island maternity center representing... the mad man you call papa gat the perfect answer to your senseless question.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Stop talking and start launching your pictures and attacks. Cowards talk too much while the warriors takes to action.. cool

Scatter1:

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

nothing do you ogagun mi....
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

This thread is for showcasing of the village called ibadan & its beauty.....please be guided, no trolling
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: There governor is an extremist that is how they look.. grin grin

Obi swimming pool tinz

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Though what you posted is not Anambra but I will still match you picture to picture..

Now can you beat the below pix of odualand.. grin grin

Scatter1:

Anambra

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Can you beat this..? grin grin

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Stop talking and start launching your pictures and attacks. Cowards talk too much while the warriors takes to action.. cool

Nonso Dike, Abeg face front and launch your own attack.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
comrChris: ode ur laziness to reading has stopped you from seeing where l modified it beside you got my message if u r ready let's compare the two places l mentiond

you are still a toilet waste eating, dead body walking nincompoop. what on god earth is "mentiond". go get a brighter grammar to help you out of your misery.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Though what you posted is not Anambra but I will still match you picture to picture..

Now can you beat the below pix of odualand.. grin grin

Cursed Igbo land

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Can you beat this..? grin grin

Igbo land is cursed. Pathetic.

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yolobarland deserves UN intervention.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Danfo Rammed Into Trailer In Fadeyi, Lagos (photos) / FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.