Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies (1213 Views)

Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / WTF !!!! Is This Fashion Or Full Blown Madness (graphic Photo) / OMG!!! Wtf Is Happening In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Bigflamie(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2014
My lady just called me now to inform me that she's getting married in a month time because of the pressure from her parents. Can you guys imagine? So I asked whether her parents are gonna live with her for the rest of her life, and she answered NO. Well, for all I care she can go ahead and marry him since she wanna please her parents to her own detriment cos I know she loves me more than anything in life.
Chai! This stuff is really painful but life goes on. Smdh
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Your lady?undecided. How is she your lady?
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Bigflamie(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Your lady?undecided. How is she your lady?
Lol. Dude, you won't understand how my love wanna make someone's daughter crazy. Since she has made her intension known to me, she cease to be my lady.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by tiswell(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ladies are conscious of time (age) when it comes to marriage..guess her's is running out,love is secondary in that case.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by ideyhere(f): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op do you intend marrying her? And if yes, when??

1 Like

Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by mencade5(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
self centredness of ladies in marriage can be traced down to 189 BC.

Please dont ask me how
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by 100Cents: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
mencade5: self centredness of ladies in marriage can be traced down to 189 BC.

Please dont ask me how

That was before the war.

I was still a boy then..

1 Like

Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by 100Cents: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bigflamie: My lady just called me now to inform me that she's getting married in a month time because of the pressure from her parents. Can you guys imagine? So I asked whether her parents are gonna live with her for the rest of her life, and she answered NO. Well, for all I care she can go ahead and marry him since she wanna please her parents to her own detriment cos I know she loves me more than anything in life.

How did it get to this stage ?

You may have not been listening to her marital requests before now...
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Yemlizzy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eeyah....stories that touch!
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by 1one: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bigflamie: My lady just called me now to inform me that she's getting married in a month time because of the pressure from her parents. Can you guys imagine? So I asked whether her parents are gonna live with her for the rest of her life, and she answered NO. Well, for all I care she can go ahead and marry him since she wanna please her parents to her own detriment cos I know she loves me more than anything in life.

With all these kinda stories recently.... Na wa oo... I really absolutely don't know why ladies are so hell bent on getting married; marriage is a beautiful thing no doubt.. I sure hope to get married someday to a woman I ADORE... But unlike "Thou shall not kill" as a commandment in the Bible, there's nothing like "Thou must marry"... A lady who can suddenly get married within a year after breaking up with her boyfriend 3months earlier is just in for misery, and as far as I'm concerned she sees marriage as a mere title, just another degree(Mrs.)

1 Like

Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by mencade5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

That was before the war.

I was still a boy then..
hahaha... E don tey oooo
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by onstelly(f): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP sorry for you loss but life goes on
But wait oh she never mention it till now
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by bknight: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bigflamie:
Lol. Dude, you won't understand how my love wanna make someone's daughter crazy. Since she has made her intension known to me, she cease to be my lady.

This is why I think many of we guys are plain cocky. If you love her, nno crime in speaking for yourself. Who told you your love wanna make her crazy? Guy chill a bit.

Her action (marrying another) negates your claim of her love for you.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Bigflamie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
bknight:

This is why I think many of we guys are plain cocky. If you love her, nno crime in speaking for yourself. Who told you your love wanna make her crazy? Guy chill a bit.

Her action (marrying another) negates your claim of her love for you.
And you think she made the decision by herself?
Like I said earlier on, the pressure was from her parents cos of the background she came from. In fact, she's even beside me as I'm typing this.
Smh. at my potential ex.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by bknight: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bigflamie:
And you think she made the decision by herself?
Like I said earlier on, the pressure was from her parents cos of the background she came from. In fact, she's even beside me as I'm typing this.
Smh. at my potential ex.

Ok sir.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by valmunich(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Otuocha!
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Mclick(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
You have been the assistance or second, third, and or fourth in command which ever position you may be. You were not sensitive enough you would have seen the clue. Some lady dates several guys at the same time you know
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Freest(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
valmunich: Otuocha!
Is that ur village? So u from anambra? grin
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by valmunich(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Freest:
Is that ur village? So u from anambra? grin
No, the vowels there should have dots under them grin
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
May God give you the fortitude to bear the losscheesygrin @Op
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by mymissingrib(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
menopause has come down to 35
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With These Ladies by Tymax(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I talk now, some babes will say I have started again. Anyway, Chris Brown don sing am.

OP, na their way. Take heart. May you find someone else that will eclipse her in every good way.

(1) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Is Too Possessive. / Should I Dump My Girlfriend Of Two Years? / How To Tell If Your Guy Or Girl Is Lying To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.