Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Charlotte Crosby Confirms That Her Boyfriend Of 18 Month Dumped Her By Text - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Charlotte Crosby Confirms That Her Boyfriend Of 18 Month Dumped Her By Text (524 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Precious Moments Of 'queen Elizabeth' Tending To Her Princess Charlotte (photos) / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlotte Crosby Confirms That Her Boyfriend Of 18 Month Dumped Her By Text by Austinogiza(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2014

Charlotte Crosby has revealed that her boyfriend Mitch Jenkins of one and a half years dumped her by text. Speaking to the Mail Online, the 24-year-old said:

"I never wanted to end things. It was at a point in our relationship where I was really down. I did get the feeling sometimes that he didn’t care as much and that he’d stopped loving me.
“I did get the feeling sometimes that he didn’t care as much, it was starting to make my feelings change and make me a miserable person. I went to test him, I said: 'I think we need to talk, I’m not very happy at all at the minute.'"
However, when Charlotte texted her fella, he simply said he was going out with his friends, and after spending her afternoon at an all-day shoot, she received the fateful text.
"I was meant to be ringing him at 9pm. And I just got a message on my phone saying 'Charlotte, it’s obvious you don’t want to be with me anymore, so I’ll just cut the bulls**t and I’ll finish things now.'http://celebsnest..com/2014/09/charlotte-crosby-confirms-that-her.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Joan Rivers Is Dead / Religious Crisis: Christians In Lebanon Take To Their Rifles. / What Can One Do To Please Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.