Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (4994 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tjay007: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2008
Bunch of OFFTOPIC motherfcukers. . . . . . Turning a poll to a gossip thread.Bleep all ya'll angry angry
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tytylayor: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
dis guy needs some spanking
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by SeanT21(f): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
gabrywyl:

Why? u be interested? Which one? Maybe Toilet cleaner? grin

Gabyy, My Sister From another mother, You came back to Nland and Never said hi to me.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tammyswits(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
Funny how we tend to forget the main topic!
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by bydot1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
I don miss shaa, @topic, i go for gabry or infobaba
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dragonslay(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2008
Why is everyone voting for Gabrywyl?  shocked
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2008
who are the former moderators and why is this Topic? Gabby for moderator?? nah , i prefer my Pet with three fingers for the moderator
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dragonslay(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2008
Are you mutated?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by JazzyJ(f): 3:32am On Oct 30, 2008
Gabbry
Gabbry
Gabbry
Gabbry
Gabbry
Gabbry

gimme a
G
Ga
Gab
Gabb
Gabbr
Gabbry
Gabbr
Gabb
Gab
Ga
G

everyone vote for Gabbry as moderator

u will get :
#1 more jokes
#2 happier environment
#3 great friends
#4 more laffing
#5 and the big deal **drum rolls puh-leez** [size=15pt]all hail the greatest queen of nairaland [/size] [size=15pt]coz she can make everyone here feel welcomed n at home[/size]

so vote for her
n u wont tire
coz she is great
unlike sum apes
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by clemcykul(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2008
sum apes u say?

call names. . . . .and by the way u sound like gabbryl hope ure not one and same, using different i.d's?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by JazzyJ(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2008
i m not gabbry
puh-leez
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by timothyy(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2008
@Topic
This definitely should go to GABRYWYL. She is damn hilarious and a whole load of fun  smiley
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by clemcykul(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2008
u can say that again cool grin

@jazzy its ok.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by tytylayor: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
@Topic
This definitely should go to GABRYWYL. She is damn hilarious and a whole load of fun

tnx for ur contribution
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by romsky: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
and she happins to be banned
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by timothyy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
So what now?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by disease(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
Whether na becos we talk say make Gabry be moderator that is why Oga Seun come ban am.
WOW! shocked

All Seun wanna do is
BAN BAN BAN BAN
and a CHING CHING
and take all your posts. (sing it as M.I.A. - Paper Planes) grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by clemcykul(f): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
you again?
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
gabby is ban , very good, atleast the whole place will be in peace and less farts around the arena.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by SeanT21(f): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
dyabman:

gabby is ban , very good, atleast the whole place will be in peace and less farts around the arena.

But we are still gonna be stuck with your smell!!!
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2008
Sean, sorry for thre late reply nne. Ive been on a long vacation grin

I wanted to call you but I got carried away with the Joke section. tongue

How is Ruby, dreeldee, Oyato, Mishoo, acidrop, HCH3COO, dre101, kingsikaz and etc etc? Hope all is well with them?

I miss you die ohhh kiss grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 2:23am On Oct 31, 2008
SeanT21:

But we are still going to be stuck with your smell!!!

oh yes , you guyz gat to adapt to it fast

gabrywyl:

How is Ruby, dreeldee, Oyato, Mishoo, acidrop, HCH3COO, dre101, kingsikaz and etc etc? Hope all is well with them?

I miss you die ohhh kiss grin

dem all they live for the same area , winch kain girl u be sef? stupid greetings
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 2:42am On Oct 31, 2008
Am I talking to you Joseph No.2? If I did not mention your name, you betta . . . Oh pele I forggoten, you are known as the YAB Man. . . Ok, continue to live up to your name cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 2:52am On Oct 31, 2008
gabrywyl:

Am I talking to you Joseph No.2? If I did not mention your name, you betta . . . Oh pele I forggoten, you are known as the YAB Man. . . Ok, continue to live up to your name cool

oh thanks , hungry cannibal tongue
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2008
Cannibal shocked shocked

You know nathin angry

Its DRACULA!!!! angry
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by clemcykul(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2008
dracula
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
oh then hungry Dracula
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by disease(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
Off-topic thread in the building. grin
This off-topic disease no get cure o!
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by SeanT21(f): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
gabrywyl:

[b]How is Ruby, dreeldee, Oyato, Mishoo, acidrop, HCH3COO, dre101, kingsikaz and etc etc? Hope all is well with them?[/b]I miss you die ohhh kiss grin

They are all doing fine eventhough I do not keep up with them.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by princesa(f): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
i nominate clem only cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Azo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
@tjay007
keep the weed on the low men. I'm talking from experience embarassed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2008
its not just the weed. Its due to lack of blablabla as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / What Time Is Best To Visit Nairaland? / Sunday OR Monday,which Is The First Day Of The Week-by Dachuchi7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.