Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated (779 Views)

(Photo) A Teenage Girl Baby-Sitting While The Mother Attend To Her Exam / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated by kanayo74(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
There is something botherimg me for a very long time and that is must your mother or your spouse mother attend your wedding if she is incapacitated.
i dont really know how to start this but its aproblem that i have been trying to solve.A mother inlaw is delaying the wedding of her daughter because she wants to attend the wedding, though she is bed reading for about 4 months now but she is recovering quite fast, but this is causing delay to the wedding of the couples.
Is she being selfish, or is it normal? angry
Re: Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated by Outstrip(f): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2008
Well you said she is getting better fast. I think that they can wait a few more months. I am saying this of course not knowing their story. We don't know if the woman is already pregnant, we don't know if they have already waited a long time etc. I think they should do their best to get the woman there. Hopefully she has a good relationship with her daughter in law
Re: Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated by arramyjay: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
Yea she must attend,it is her daughter's wedding.why are the couple in a hurry.
Re: Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated by naijababe2(f): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
i see no reason why the couple should be in a rush. give momma so time to recover, at least its not gona affect the couple's love for eachother.
Re: Must Ur Mother Attend Your Weeding If She Is Incapacitated by ifyalways(f): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2008
Outstrip:

Well you said she is getting better fast. I think that they can wait a few more months. I am saying this of course not knowing their story. We don't know if the woman is already pregnant, we don't know if they have already waited a long time etc. I think they should do their best to get the woman there. Hopefully she has a good relationship with her daughter in law
i agree with this.

(1) (Reply)

One Man One Girl? Is It Ever Possible / Re: Let Us Appreciate Our Nigerian Men / Why Seducing Women Isn't As Hard As You Might Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.