Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? (2676 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by olushola136(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
''I like him because he's mature''..thats what girls say when you ask them why they like going out with guys who are much older than them. I dont know why I find thiss difficult to believe because they only go out with older guys who have pockets that are okay. Am I wrong?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
U ar nt wrong,1 of d reasons sha is tat they prefer older dickenchy
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Mutuwa(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
edozie04: U ar nt wrong,1 of d reasons sha is tat they prefer older dickenchy

*choking and coughing*

Could it be so?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Crocz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
One girl once told me cos they are more caring and loving...and that they don't play games with you

Bt truth is "they are liars just like every other men"...ofcourse minus me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think that is just the way it's supposed to be. Older men want younger women too, it kinda circulates. And guys don't take relationships as seriously as women do in the same age group because women kinda mature quickly, and as a result slightly older men are favored. Older guys have crossed the stage of playing games and are more focus on the important things in life. They got experience too.

What I don't understand is why they will start looking for younger guys when they are 40+

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mutuwa:

*choking and coughing*

Could it be so?
Tah!!!U sef,u don't get d humor
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by onstelly(f): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nah nah nah not all girls biko
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by jnrbayano(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
The reason is staring at you.

Step back, look around the Romance section, you will see why.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by bastien: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na so ma ex say hell no,she will never date her mate ,only guys wit 5yrs and above,I know blame dem That's why sugar mummies many dis days ,cus dos old men waist don lock
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
For I too prefer them. These are men who are nt dressing lyk wizkid or davido. They are either pple who are now more focused in life. They cld cheat ooh, bt they men who can make choices on women dey wana be with. Nt boys who find joy in kiping fleet of gurls nd trousers almost half their buttos showing some old tired inner wears. The men am talking abt fall within the age bracket of 30yrs to 45. Any man older than that is off my chase

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
olushola136: ''I like him because he's mature''..thats what girls say when you ask them why they like going out with guys who are much older than them. I dont know why I find thiss difficult to believe because they only go out with older guys who have pockets that are okay. Am I wrong?
when u get to that "mature age" u will understand tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
jnrbayano: The reason is staring at you.

Step back, look around the Romance section, you will see why.
End of discussion.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by bossanmayor(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
AUP but IAWTP
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by dagentility(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Most older guys are more matured in reasoning. There is a lot to learn from their experience in life. My opinion shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Ograke(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
They prefer them cos they tend to be more financially balanced and buoyant than the young ones.

They've hustled through the tough times of life and are now at the shores of career and financial stability.

They only hide under the banner of "maturity" to conceal the real reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Mzjhulz(f): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Older guys are more matured,experienced and so know how a relationship should be compared to d younger ones that are after sexx...

Its not always about d money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Ograke(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
dagentility: Most older guys are more matured in reasoning. There is a lot to learn from their experience in life. My opinion shaa.
This is nothing but a mere erroneous preconception and it will always colour your judgement of maturity when relating with men in general.

Rid yourself of this preconceived notion.

Even if you meet a young matured man,I doubt you'll appreciate him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by MisterLongman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
kamdyjenny: For I too prefer them. These are men who are nt dressing lyk wizkid or davido. They are either pple who are now more focused in life. They cld cheat ooh, bt they men who can make choices on women dey wana be with. Nt boys who find joy in kiping fleet of gurls nd trousers almost half their buttos showing some old tired inner wears. The men am talking abt fall within the age bracket of 30yrs to 45. Any man older than that is off my chase
Davido and wizkid won't be boys forever and moreso some of this so called old peeps used to be boys too.....
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by olushola136(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexyseun: when u get to that "mature age" u will understand tongue

Lol..u mean when i reach the age of dat ancient antique u'r following?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by mzchinny(f): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Security, maturity and experience.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by olushola136(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
mzchinny: Security, maturity and experience.

Did u say security? A working class man with a nice car wont be straffing tons of other ladies other than you who are probably still telling him to wait?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by goalburner(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ograke: They prefer them cos they tend to be more financially balanced and buoyant than the young ones.

They've hustled through the tough times of live and are now at the shores of career and financial stability.

op here is ur answer to ur q
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Arcard(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
I wonder oh I try date wan chc sh cm dy ask me where d relationship go lead 2 cus am a yr older dan her na lyk dat sh cm dy lecture me y sh nid a financially strong guy incase e enta. am 21 n shs 20
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by akatekpe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Arcard: I wonder oh I try date wan chc sh cm dy ask me where d relationship go lead 2 cus am a yr older dan her na lyk dat sh cm dy lecture me y sh nid a financially strong guy incase e enta. am 21 n shs 20
the gurl is right on point. At 25 u wu stil be feeling like a little boy,at 24 she is at her prime of shakara and that's when she need to huk a good man to marry cos she wu be out of Uni by dn. So,why start it with you when it' glaring u can't marry her? Abi u wan chop clean mouth?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by mapist(m): 3:07am On Sep 05, 2014
sexyseun: when u get to that "mature age" u will understand tongue

Hello,Seun..was passing by and tot I shud drop a word..ow's u?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Jarchi(m): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2014
To get a surulere guy dat wud marry dem
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2014
akatekpe: the gurl is right on point. At 25 u wu see be feeling like a little boy,at 24 she is at her prime of shakara and that's when she need to huk a good man to marry cos she wu be out of Uni by dn. So,why start it with you when it' glaring u can't marry her? Abi u wan chop clean mouth?
lolz...wu z dis grin 4ni dude
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by fubbyy(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2014
So what age is this much older guys?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by Arcard(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
akatekpe: the gurl is right on point. At 25 u wu see be feeling like a little boy,at 24 she is at her prime of shakara and that's when she need to huk a good man to marry cos she wu be out of Uni by dn. So,why start it with you when it' glaring u can't marry her? Abi u wan chop clean mouth?
I undstnd
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by samexlafaze: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Mzjhulz: Older guys are more matured,experienced and so know how a relationship should be compared to d younger ones that are after sexx...

Its not always about d money
If I hear....its usually about d money security and all men both young and old want 53X except his a priest
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by flowjoe: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2014
edozie04: U ar nt wrong,1 of d reasons sha is tat they prefer older dickenchy

That's right the older guys givenchy them properly due to years of experience

Crocz: One girl once told me cos they are more caring and loving...and that they don't play games with you
Bt truth is "they are liars

They are more caring coz dey haven't gotten d. Juice ,once dey hit the honey pot & d girl keeps coming back for more ,the guys start behaving lackadaisical **just hit it & quit it

Ograke: They prefer them cos they tend to be more financially balanced and buoyant than the young ones.
They've hustled through the tough times of live and are now at the shores of career and financial stability.

Sorry sir not all older tweeps r "financially balanced & buoyant "

olushola136:
Lol..u mean when i reach the age of dat ancient antique u'r following?

Lmaoo grin pls tell her more sir ,following one grotesque antique lipsrsealed , sey na love
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? by jennylove7575(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2014
I prefer older guys o...a stinkly rich older bobo from 89yrs old upwards. As long as the pepper keeps rolling into my account I will be helping my babafriend aka sugar grandpa to pluck his white hair. Romantically... I will just be caressing his belle jejely...just dey love my sugar grandpa anyhow..money good o!... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? / Content Of A Girl And A Guy's Phone Inbox / He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.