Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? (2765 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by GreenBobo: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
The Automated Teller Machine installed @ the boys quarters of one of my mansions in Banana island just developed a little problem, although I've called the M.D of zenith bank to carry some cash to my residence @ VI -he mistakenly took the cash to my other mansion in the Pacific ocean! So Please bear with cos am on a spaceship to Mars for a friends wedding anniversary! I would've called u,but u don't have a phone that can take calls from Mars!
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: Good a.m dear..... How was your night?

I'm not on bbm cry....
mawning..did I ask u
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by djeezy(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
chymystique:

RotfL!.. That's mean n wicked... grin grin grin grin but shey you know she can reply that "she has borrowed already and its finished" .. cheesy cheesy

Lol. Then I will advice her to sell any of those gadgets and cars she mentioned to buy credit.
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Clinton594(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
djeezy: Tell her to borrow credit from mtn.

i wish i'd give this nigga a 100 likes...........you just made my day even tho OP made up this story
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by sevantex(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babe - Pls dear,transfer 50# to my phone (The idea is u nor go wan fall ur hand by transfering just "50" so u'll go out to get airtime for her). Hailings to babes sha for their sharp critical tinking mostly wn it comes to obtainment 101 grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by gentleagu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
djeezy: Tell her to borrow credit from mtn.

Walahi
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mawning..did I ask u
grin grin. I wished grin grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: grin grin. I wished grin grin
tongue
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by MrDoGood(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Big4wig: Make una see message wey this girl send me on facebook just 20 minutes ago oooooo

HEy Babe

I am sorry baby, i didn't make it today because my iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my samsung galaxy Note and I left my BB Q10 at school.

Am just here at home so bored since my parents went to the U.S, i would have skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit S.A tomorrow to get a new one. I also wanted to go to the mall tonight but my Aunt went out with the Range Rover keys and my elder brother went with the Hummer.
Baby am so stuck here since i hate driving the Benz, and i tried calling the driver to bring the Pajero jeep but i have no credit....
Can you please send me airtime for so i can call him?.

Wetin una suggest make I tell this gal??

send her na.............. are u dat selfish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life / Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.