Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? (923 Views)

Download New Music>> Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Sean Tizzle – Bugatti / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerian upcoming artists suffer a lot from the big acts.. An upcoming act does a song and because of his or her limited means, doesn't project the song well and any big act can swoop on the song repackage it a little and make waves with it..

Just listened to a new song by Sean tizzle titled RaRa which indeed will soon make waves nationwide due to massive promo, this song I must say was stolen from an upcoming act by the name TnE who has dropped a song by dis same title some time iin 2013 . From the title to part of the lyrics of the chorus , sean tizzle made it obvious that he took the song from TnE while flowing on a khona inspired beat

TnE title -Rarara
Sean tizzle - Rara

TnE chorus 1st line
"See ur eyes see your face

Sean tizzle's
"See ur face see ur back" lols

Check dis out for your selves and see

TnE - Rarara
[url]abegmusic.com/tnetnefame-ra-ra-ra-ft-femi-large-super-story/[/url]

Sean Tizzle -Rara
[url]notjustok.com/2014/09/03/sean-tizzle-rara-prod-dtunes/[/url]
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Smartlux(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2014
ok
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by godofwar666(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
thekingsmen:
Nigerian upcoming artists suffer a lot from the big acts.. An upcoming act does a song and because of his or her limited means, doesn't project the song well and any big act can swoop on the song repackage it a little and make waves with it..

Just listened to a new song by Sean tizzle titled RaRa which indeed will soon make waves nationwide due to massive promo, this song I must say was stolen from an upcoming act by the name TnE who has dropped a song by dis same title some time iin 2013 . From the title to part of the lyrics of the chorus , sean tizzle made it obvious that he took the song from TnE while flowing on a khona inspired beat

TnE title -Rarara
Sean tizzle - Rara

TnE chorus 1st line
"See ur eyes see your face

Sean tizzle's
"See ur face see ur back" lols

Check dis out for your selves and see

TnE - Rarara
[url]abegmusic.com/tnetnefame-ra-ra-ra-ft-femi-large-super-story/[/url]

Sean Tizzle -Rara
[url]notjustok.com/2014/09/03/sean-tizzle-rara-prod-dtunes/[/url]
hello please I can't log into my email for now pls if you have anything to say to me please sir say it now... Looking foward to your replies. Thanks
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
hello please I can't log into my email for now pls if you have anything to say to me please sir say it now... Looking foward to your replies. Thanks
wanted to exchange some personal pm with you ... can we exchange emails ?
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by godofwar666(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
thekingsmen:
wanted to exchange some personal pm with you ... can we exchange emails ?
send your number I will call you
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
send your number I will call you
my number on nairaland ... you should know now
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by godofwar666(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=thekingsmen post=27387443]my number on nairaland ... you should know now[/quote
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=godofwar666 post=27387797][/quote]will call u . thanks
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by godofwar666(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
thekingsmen:
will call u . thanks
don't worry flash I will call and pls modify the num you qoute so that you can delete it
Re: Sean Tizzle Stole Rara? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
don't worry flash I will call and pls modify the num you qoute so that you can delete it
done

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Hallelujah Song Really About? / Psquare Vs Bruno Mars / Dope Beat By Young John And Wheelz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.