Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage (17637 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Taking Selfie In A Grave / Kim Kardashian Proudly Shows Off Her Christmas Gift From Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Allgist: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2014
This actually happened in italy during a concert.
"A random Nigerian girl in an attempt to gain cheap populairity appeared on stage and she decided to shows off her private part." -An eye witness said
Some claimed she was crazy while others insisted that she was drunk. However, earlier before this scene, an eyewitness who overheard her in the restroom said that she promised to do something wild tonight .
Click here to see the pictures

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by echobee(f): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Pics or i dont believe it angry.
Ops,dont just tell me to click,because i will not click anything angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by M0GIDI: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Allgist: This actually happened in italy during a concert.
"A random Nigerian girl in an attempt to gain cheap populairity appeared on stage and she decided to shows off her private part." -An eye witness said
Some claimed she was crazy while others insisted that she was drunk. However, earlier before this scene, an eyewitness who overheard her in the restroom said that she promised to do something wild tonight .

You asked whose daughter she was and I can tell you its your sister from another mother.

4 Likes

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2014
My dear life's craze anything can happen but u might be right
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by MonkeyButt: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2014
wink

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by MisterLongman(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2014
@Op this question you dey ask should be directed to the Gods.
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by alberto2k(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2014
seen.

*Goes back to other new interesting post on NL, *clicks there* smileyseen.

*Goes back to other new interesting post on NL, *clicks there*
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by nwaobitex: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2014
crazy people
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2014
People do anything for fame these days so its not surprising.
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by kramer: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2014

What a BullSh1t blogger you are!!

What proof have you got that she's Nigerian?

That picture was copied from a video of a woman dancing in a strip club somewhere.

Don't just copy and paste sh1t. Do your research else you're no different from other sh1tty bloggers looking for traffic.

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by hatux: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Donfamous(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Oh oluwa, which kind news be dis, this early mawnin
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2014
Since I must comment.....'''Op get a life'''
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by wheesin(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2014
echobee: Pics or i dont believe it angry.

dont you have your own punny..abeg shift make boys see something strange angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Bryan12(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
wheesin:

gringringringringringringrin I wonder wetin she won see again
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Seandeeds(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
End time things. Some people are actually enjoying this. God dey o
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
wheesin:

grin
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Mayydayy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
op.i dont mind you covering that spot with a dot.d guy taking that pix at a closer range from the left is my neighbour at oshodi.i will get the real juicy thing from him.so.nvm
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Elzends(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
This one is strong!!!
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by klodike(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
U sef wanto see
echobee: Pics or i dont believe it angry.
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Im still trying the see who is stupid here, the girl, the people taking the pictures and the people who actually think shes nigerian. abi she carry green white green for kitten

2 Likes

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
The girl in the video is of ibo origin from Nigeria. she is performing in a bar in italy. i think she was in nollywood at some point, will dig it out
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by QuiverBox(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2014

must you blog?
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by dagentility(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dont feel like commenting.

1 Like

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by damekings(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
QuiverBox:

must you blog?
And wats ur own too?
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by damekings(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
dagentility: I dont feel like commenting.
Buh u did comment
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by jpproduction(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music 2ru mix tape and online, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

jp production is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry,

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Then Let jp production do the Work for you
call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by sacora(f): 3:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Op ur question get as e be........Italy and prostition re no distant relation
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by tayork(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
I could see it well nau, no difference between the uncensored and censored cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by lanicky(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
My eyes don see strange thing for nairaland today....choii!

1st one is....picture of male with crazy pants NOW! this.

@Op....dat's d Caro Wizkid has bn looking for
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by ladyife(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
click ko click ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall / Interview : Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Talks About Life History & Journey To Success / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.