Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? (1899 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Now i know this kinda topic is sure to elicit some very funny and negative reaction, forgive me already.

Knowing it's an embarrasing situation MOST people do not like to talk 'bout it. Personally tho, i don't see anything wrong talking about it, long as you're no longer in the act wink.

According to mum I stopped to bed wet when I was barely two years old. Altho later on @ some point i did intermittently wet the bed, but I don't think that happened again from the time I clocked 7.

What made me bring up this topic? This past night, I somehow had to share a bed with my cousin who's 8-yrs old. I woke up to discover the dude swimming in his own p*ss. T'was kinda strange, seeing that it's been a while i've witnessed that.

Then I remembered the story of a very close pal of mine. Who told us how he just couldn't bring himself to get up and go relieve himself at night. He was a chronic(add notorious if you will cheesy) bed wetter. To the extent that even when he was a Secondary School student(Js1) he was yet unable to desist from the habit, despite numerous threats from his dad that he was going to shame him in his school if he doesn't stop. Lol

And his dad was a strict and brutal disciplinarian from a military home! So they don't joke with him.

It happened that one day, they were scheduled to attend a church convention(they were to spend thr33 days). Having booked with a hotel, the dad furiously threatened my friend that if he ever wets the bed during those three days, he'd smell hell! Oh boy!! This is fire on the mountain!

According to the dude, he knew his father wasn't even joking. So he had to find a way. To cut the long story short though, for three days our friend was able to relieve himself in the rightful placewink at night with the help of his brother.

And that lead to a gradual change in his life.

So sshare your experience(s). When did you stop to bed wet? Was there anytime when you were threatened becos of bed wetting? Did you miss travelling to some places with an older folk becos of your bed wetting antics?

Let's roll..... cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by spyroet(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
I stop at 6
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by eph12(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2014
I can't even remember the age I stopped but am sure it was in the early to middle 90s way before I entered secondary school. But I won't forget an experience I had while I was in ss3 in a boarding school. I think it was in the very early hours of the morning, everywhere was dark and I was dreaming. In the dream I was so pressed and as I was about to ease myself at a corner someone came up to me and said no not there and showed me another place I could do it. That was how I went to that corner in my dream and as soon as I released the first stream of urine, I jumped up from my bed. Lo and behold I was really pressed real life but I thought it was all a dream. My mattress was soaked and I had to turn it upside down so I won't be discovered. That was the last time I think.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2014
eph12: I can't even remember the age I stopped but am sure it was in the early to middle 90s way before I entered secondary school. But I won't forget an experience I had while I was in ss3 in a boarding school. I think it was in the very early hours of the morning, everywhere was dark and I was dreaming. In the dream I was so pressed and as I was about to ease myself at a corner someone came up to me and said no not there and showed me another place I could do it. That was how I went to that corner in my dream and as soon as I released the first stream of urine, I jumped up from my bed. Lo and behold I was really pressed real life but I thought it was all a dream. My mattress was soaked and I had to turn it upside down so I won't be discovered. That was the last time I think.
Yeah that true(the dream part I mean). It has even happened to me a couple times as an adult.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Folly65, come in here and share your pissperience(s) *double winks*
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Dygeasy(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2014
I went through all the therapies possible; peeing inside fire, waking me up twice to thrice at nights, eating dinner as early as 6pm before I retired at age 11. cool

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Folly65, come in here and share your pissperience(s) *double winks*
Hehehehe
Cant remember any experience

When i was lil. My mum had this habit of waking up at intervals to check on my brother
As the tata den,i slept with my mum. So whenever she wakes up and leaves the room for her routine bed check
I wake up and follow too
And i would always urinate before going back to bed
So i guess that made me escape being a serial bedwetter like my bro grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Guys sha can bedwet eeh undecided tongue

My grandad said he stopped at the age of 15 grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by obayaya(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Dygeasy: I went through all the therapies possible; peeing inside fire, waking me up twice to thrice at nights, eating dinner as early as 6pm before I retired at age 11. cool

You retired early o grin

Omo, Na SS2 I hang boot o. cheesy And I was in a boarding school embarassed

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
I stopped really late o embarassed at 12 cry

it was really embarrassing but thank God I stopped before entering boarding school smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Dygeasy(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2014
obayaya:

You retired early o grin

Omo, Na SS2 I hang boot o. cheesy And I was a boarding school embarassed
lmao! SSS2? You dey ball o grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by obayaya(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Dygeasy: lmao! SSS2? You dey ball o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I good na.. Macintosh to the rescue + I had dedicated bedspreads for sleeping at night coupled with waking up before the rising bell. grin

E no easy bros cool

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Dygeasy(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I good na.. Macintosh to the rescue + I had dedicated bedspreads for sleeping at night coupled with waking up before the rising bell. grin

E no easy bros cool
lol! Na the smell dey vex me pass.

Once I wake up and see wetness I go just siddon put my head for hand and be like "Again? I don did it" grin

Na the only thing me and my popc dey everly fight on grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by obayaya(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Na the smell dey vex me pass.

Once I wake up and see wetness I go just siddon put my head for hand and be like "Again? I don did it" grin

Na the only thing me and my popc dey everly fight on grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brothers used to call me borehole then. Omo, the shame eh grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
...funny thread....

..I wont lie... I experienced that too....

..Twas very embarassing for me then....I caused it then...I was so stubborn...I usually play with my male-friends mostly....as in dos actor and boss game....I ll sing and dance around the neighbourhood....

..At night, i ll now sleep like a log of wood....i stopped b4 primary 5 when my mum threatened to carry my bed or clothes to the school assembly...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Sagytarius(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2014
I never bed - wetted. cool
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
It should be between 6 and 7yrs I think. Make I ask my mama first.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Hehehehe
Cant remember any experience

When i was lil. My mum had this habit of waking up at intervals to check on my brother
As the tata den,i slept with my mum. So whenever she wakes up and leaves the room for her routine bed check
I wake up and follow too
And i would always urinate before going back to bed
So i guess that made me escape being a serial bedwetter like my bro grin
So you be tata? undecided that really leaves me wondering how you grew to be so assertive.

I sure say your older sibling(s) doted on you too much. Them no spank your bottom well enof. Assuming dem opress you well, u for understand tongue

Mothers tho, they're God's gift to humanity no doubt. I hope you've learnt from her well enof tho, you see the role she played?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dygeasy: I went through all the therapies possible; peeing inside fire, waking me up twice to thrice at nights, eating dinner as early as 6pm before I retired at age 11. cool
*Faints* zits! una don make me laugh piss for body. Two funny guys.

But that bros over there who stopped in S.S.2 i hail ooh grin
Obayaya: My Brothers used to call me borehole then. Omo the smell eh
*Faints* zits! Una don make me laugh piss for body. Really funny guys. cheesy

@Emboldened really got me Laughing crazy! Just heard of that. What was the reason behind it. Was it to restrict the p abi na wetin?

And that bros over there when stop for S.S.2, I hail o grin.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey: I stopped really late o embarassed at 12 cry

it really embarrassing but thank God I stopped before entering boarding school smiley
Lol. Maybe it was becos of the intake of too much Nutri-c, orange juice and whatever it is we drank then. cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ...funny thread....

..I wont lie... I experienced that too....

..Twas very embarassing for me then....I caused it then...I was so stubborn...I usually play with my male-friends mostly....as in dos actor and boss game....I ll sing and dance around the neighbourhood....

..At night, i ll now sleep like a log of wood....i stopped b4 primary 5 when my mum threatened to carry my bed or clothes to the school assembly...
Lol @Actor and boss. You're that kinda girl? Why am I not suprised?

But your post just made me feel nostalgic, recalling those days when we were kids. Engaging in all sorts of play. Those days were the best days.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
berem: It should be between 6 and 7yrs I think. Make I ask my mama first.
Go ask her come, we dey wait cheesy
Sagytarius: I never bed - wetted. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros i hail o.

Does that mean you don't/didn't sleep on beds? wink abi what do you mean by the above. Tell us well, make we understand.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lol. Maybe it was becos of the intake of too much Nutri-c, orange juice and whatever it is we drank then. cheesy

lol , I didn't even take much of that when I was young .
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: So you be tata? undecided that really leaves me wondering how you grew to be so assertive.

I sure say your older sibling(s) doted on you too much. Them no spank your bottom well enof. Assuming dem opress you well, u for understand tongue

Mothers tho, they're God's gift to humanity no doubt. I hope you've learnt from her well enof tho, you see the role she played?
Lol
I'm no more a tata na.. Person don grow tongue
Had only one elder bro.. Hes dead
Received the doting from my dad
Cos i became the only child for 4yrs after his death

Yea
Really learnt from my mum
To dey wake up every 1hr abi?

Its all good sha grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Lol
I'm no more a tata na.. Person don grow tongue
Had only one elder bro.. Hes dead
Received the doting from my dad
Cos i became the only child for 4yrs after his death

Yea
Really learnt from my mum
To dey wake up every 1hr abi?

Its all good sha grin

Oh my bad!

Sorry 'bout your elder brother tho. Lol i don't mean you should be waking up every 1hr o. I meant you should copy her caring and attentive nature wink.

Yes o, it's all good.

Did you see that thread which made FP? Maybe we should really take that your campaign serious o. And ei come even dey be like say you don dey relent.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I didn't even take much of that when I was young .
cheesy. T'was(nutri-c) one of my favorites, and i usually preferred taking it after meals.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Oh my bad!

Sorry 'bout your elder brother tho. Lol i don't mean you should be waking up every 1hr o. I meant you should copy her caring and attentive nature wink.

Yes o, it's all good.

Did you see that thread which made FP? Maybe we should really take that your campaign serious o. And ei come even dey be like say you don dey relent.
The top cuties thread?
No mind nl board of directors grin

I don hang boot for that mod side o tongue
I no want again
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
The top cuties thread?
No mind nl board of directors grin

I don hang boot for that mod side o tongue
I no want again
Lmao. Hang boots? Really?

Footballers play for many many years before they even dream of hanging boots oh ma'am.

Your own part of this game, na only one day i see you in action. And now you say you don hang boot? Choi!
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lmao. Hang boots? Really?

Footballers play for many many years before they even dream of hanging boots oh ma'am.

Your own part of this game, na only one day i see you in action. And now you say you don hang boot? Choi!
I'm different tongue
I was joking about that mod ish grin grin

But i will take it serious na tongue
E be like say na my alternate account i go use campaign
Cos i think its more recognised
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
I'm different tongue
I was joking about that mod ish grin grin

But i will take it serious na tongue
E be like say na my alternate account i go use campaign
Cos i think its more recognised
I keep forgetting ''you're different''. And you keep reminding me tongue

it didn't even look like you were joking o. But it's good you've decided to take it up seriously now. Goodluck with that.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I keep forgetting ''you're different''. And you keep reminding me tongue

it didn't even look like you were joking o. But it's good you've decided to take it up seriously now. Goodluck with that.
Tnchu cheesy

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? by Hollyb(f): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
mum said i stopped at one and dats one of the reason y my father really liked me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Goes In Strong But Comes Out Weak? / I'm Married With Kids And In Love With A Prostitute / Photo:child Looks Confused When He Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.