Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS (6996 Views)

Favouritism And The Plight Of A Nigerian Unemployed: A Threat To Nations Buildin / Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. / Entry Level Pay @ait/raypower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by freshside: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2014
It might be difficult to believe but it is the truth that in this 21st century somebody will be working up to 1yr without salary with the one of the richest electronics media company, we term this as a crime against humanity frm a self acclaim high chief Dokpesi.Nigerians should be careful about this man called Dokpesi,and why do we say this,if any one can remember when this man went round the govs in this country estorting money from them in the name of bringing Educational daarsat till today that project is still an imaginary project the money he collected from the Govs went into his personal pocket.He fly around with company's money but the AIT and RAYPOWER staffs that are doing the work are been owe about 8 and 13 months respectively .He threatened to sack anybody that talk about salary .people should not be carried away by the activities of this company because most of the staffs are passing through a difficult time except those that have access to steal money,this man is like what the bible describe as Pharisees who wash outside the cup but the inside is very dirty, I don't want to talk about people that invested huge amount of money as share in this company that was embazzeled,today they cant even see their capital not to even talk of dividend.We call on the president,senate president and all well meaning Nigerians to call this man to order as this attitude does not give the country a good image.Thanks

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by kkkp: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2014
If this is true....dis is pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Baddo101(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
freshside: It might be difficult to believe but it is the truth that in this 21st century somebody will be working up to 1yr without salary with the one of the richest electronics media company, we term this as a crime against humanity frm a self acclaim high chief Dokpesi.Nigerians should be careful about this man called Dokpesi,and why do we say this,if any one can remember when this man went round the govs in this country estorting money from them in the name of bringing Educational daarsat till today that project is still an imaginary project the money he collected from the Govs went into his personal pocket.He fly around with company's money but the AIT and RAYPOWER staffs that are doing the work are been owe about 8 and 13 months respectively .He threatened to sack anybody that talk about salary .people should not be carried away by the activities of this company because most of the staffs are passing through a difficult time except those that have access to steal money,this man is like what the bible describe as Pharisees who wash outside the cup but the inside is very dirty, I don't want to talk about people that invested huge amount of money as share in this company that was embazzeled,today they cant even see their capital not to even talk of dividend.We call on the president,senate president and all well meaning Nigerians to call this man to order as this attitude does not give the country a good image.Thanks
I ve been hearing of it even frm a reliable source. I dont know why d man does so. mayb its an attempt not to lose his workers to other media houses but this id BAD oo.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by saints2(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2014
I heard this somewhere too, this is getting interesting if its true anyway, but what are the workers doing, any move made by them at all?
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2014
He is investing your salary foolishly in TAN Rallies! Just pray Jonathan wins, so that he could recoup the money or else...am afraid you might lose your job consequently. cool

15 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by kkkp: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin
NgeneUkwenu: He is investing your salary foolishly in TAN Rallies! Just pray Jonathan wins, so that he could recoup the money or else...am afraid you might lose your job consequently. cool

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Articul8(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2014
D man Dekpesi I knw so well.One can only imagine wt u guys ar going tru. Bt wait...does. He pay d salaries of the On Air Personalities? Cos if u her dese ppl wit dia boss Kenny Ogungbe shout in d studio as if dey are bin paid extra to do dt,u'l tink of leaving ur job and taking up one with Raypower. Mayb only the bosses are being paid while junior staff are left unpaid. In all,it rili unfair.That's d problem wit one man org. They act like dey ar God

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by rasbaby(f): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know what to say, but one thing I know is that the issue of salary arrears is a nationwide and even worldwide issue. One just need to plan to be established after working for a period of time.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Dansy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
I bought his company share , they have not given dividen. The man should be arrested.

6 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Dreyl(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know why some people are still working with that crook dokpesi,that man is very greedy and rude,very foolish animalistic airhead.

5 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by cirmuell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Seriously? Including the OAP's on RAYPOWER FM/Network? those guys make you envy their Kinda job. I listened to one of their regular callers this week, saying one of their staff(RayPower) complained to him about non payment of salary, but the host on fact file was quick to cut him short saying it happens everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
rasbaby: I don't know what to say, but one thing I know is that the issue of salary arrears is a nationwide and even worldwide issue. One just need to plan to be established after working for a period of time.

U mean 8 months to 13 months salary arrears is a national and worldwide issue? Not pension oooo?
I don't think so.

6 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by s3nn2x(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
"Staff" not "Staffs"

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by feedthenation(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
A very close family friend who was an ex-employee of DAAR Communications left the organisation because of non-payment of monthly salaries over a long period. As par her information, only selected close family individuals are paid, or else the organisation will be held to ransome.

That's the problem with a one-man leader organisations, they do whatever they like.

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by rattlesnake(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Which type of English is

STAFFS

Queens or

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
If you have worked for 4 months no salary you are as good as jobless. Why not quit and do something else. I can only imagine how much these staff owe based on expected salary.

3 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by focus7: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know why some of u behave as though u don't have legs. Did he tie u there? If no then work, u won't die before u get a job that will pay off.

3 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
s3nn2x: "Staff" not "Staffs"
That is beside the point

9 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by s3nn2x(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
That is beside the point
Is it?

It was not a mistake....at least it appeared more than once.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by balaclava: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Later, we'll say we have NLC. Wt rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by argon500: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Really?

11 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by subterfuge: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
I feel pity for the AIT/RAY Power staff. Because all of these accusations are TRUE!!!!!!!
In nigeria we dont have a real Government that could have arrested the Thief Dokpesi, and brought him to order. Government (PDP) is only dreaming of re-election. Goodluck Jonathan woudn't even mind to collect his own cut of unpaid wages as his 2015 Presidential campaign money. Re-election at all cost ''Do or die'' i will advise the unpaid workers to pray to God sincerely, and God will answer their prayers. BOKO HARam CAN EVEN KILL THE WICKED BASTARD DOKPESI, WHO IS HOLDING THEIR SALARY ARREARS.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by gift01: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
We
talk as if we don't know that the people at the helm of affairs in our
dear Nigeria are ambassadors of poverty who only want to oil the white
mans machine..

Is it the govt. That can't account for billions in their care that would call Dokpesi to order

3 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
This issue has been for more than 4years now, I've even me with one of the staff lamenting on this issue and they keep wearing fake smiles whenever they are on set. its just inhuman and I called this modern say slavery. I just pray some good will happen to the affected staff cos this man himself is a political.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
subterfuge: I feel pity for the AIT/RAY Power staff. Because all of these accusations are TRUE!!!!!!!
In nigeria we dont have a real Government that could have arrested the Thief Dokpesi, and brought him to order. Government (PDP) is only dreaming of re-election. Goodluck Jonathan woudn't even mind to collect his own cut of unpaid wages as his 2015 Presidential campaign money. Re-election at all cost ''Do or die'' i will advise the unpaid workers to pray to God sincerely, and God will answer their prayers. BOKO HARam CAN EVEN KILL THE WICKED BASTARD DOKPESI, WHO IS HOLDING THEIR SALARY ARREARS.

Exactly, they can't get him arrested cos he's part of the system that is sailing this country to where it is now.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
balaclava: Later, we'll say we have NLC. Wt rubbish.

Those ones ke? they are also part of the system.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
rattlesnake: Which type of English is

STAFFS

Queens or

Grammar error detector, Weldon sire as d mata no concern you na
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by rattlesnake(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
sobastical:

Grammar error detector, Weldon sire as d mata no concern you na

Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dansy: I bought his company share , they have not given dividen. The man should be arrested.

Aww, sorry about that sir. sad
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

Pathetic

Oh really? dunno the right word to use when people derail the thread with unnecessary grammar detection. How's work today sir?
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by fairheven: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
@OP,are the staff complaining to u ?I mean they have the liberty to leave if not been paid,abi person tied there legs?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Openings / Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... / Federal Government Regulatory Agency Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.