Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt (585 Views)

100 Days Fasting: Can Married Couples Be Intimate After Breaking The Fast? / Evangelism 2 - Witnessing / Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by IseOluwa777(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Hi all,

I have had some experience with this and it was very very effective, moreso in foreign lands and highbrow areas in Nigeria where everybody minds his or her own business (no mind the peacock attitude). Its a nice way to break the ice for a christian conversation. I have used it with tremendous success. Its easy to do overseas. You just go online and order a T-shirt, write what you want, upload the pictures you like all online and in days, your T-shirt is in the mail. But in Nigeria..its not that easy. just the thought of the stress of going physically to a printer can literally dampen the evangelistic zeal a bit.

Well not to worry, I wanted to do one and saw the gap and decided to provide the service. So if anyone will like to start evangelising like this, just use the link in my signature okay?

If you've used this as a tool for evangelising before, please share your experiences and tips here for those who have never used it before.
Re: Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by IseOluwa777(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2014
IseOluwa777: Hi all,

I have had some experience with this and it was very very effective, moreso in foreign lands and highbrow areas in Nigeria where everybody minds his or her own business (no mind the peacock attitude). Its a nice way to break the ice for a christian conversation. I have used it with tremendous success. Its easy to do overseas. You just go online and order a T-shirt, write what you want, upload the pictures you like all online and in days, your T-shirt is in the mail. But in Nigeria..its not that easy. just the thought of the stress of going physically to a printer can literally dampen the evangelistic zeal a bit.

Well not to worry, I wanted to do one and saw the gap and decided to provide the service. So if anyone will like to start evangelising like this, just use the link in my signature okay?

If you've used this as a tool for evangelising before, please share your experiences and tips here for those who have never used it before.

Mmmm.. strange..the signature is not showing. Anyway its www.udesigndtshirt.com
Re: Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by ayogabriel(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Maybe you haven't done the market survey, but there are lots of people in nigeria engaging in this business, however yours is still the best approach, mean a good website and all. But your price is higher than the regular ones. The one I do goes for 3,000 designed by me, and if am doing in large quantity, it goes for say #2700. Maybe you should look for a way of cutting cost, or even partnering with people, or merging, it could boost sales, and the whole christian thing, nice, but trust me try to indulge in more, evolving design such as rage faces, funny simple right up and sort. Just my opinion
Re: Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by IseOluwa777(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
ayogabriel: Maybe you haven't done the market survey, but there are lots of people in nigeria engaging in this business, however yours is still the best approach, mean a good website and all. But your price is higher than the regular ones. The one I do goes for 3,000 designed by me, and if am doing in large quantity, it goes for say #2700. Maybe you should look for a way of cutting cost, or even partnering with people, or merging, it could boost sales, and the whole christian thing, nice, but trust me try to indulge in more, evolving design such as rage faces, funny simple right up and sort. Just my opinion

Ahh.. thats a good tip there..mmm as time goes on, I will surely be looking at ways of reducing prices, thats for sure. Thanks for the tip. So have you had success breaking ice like this?
Re: Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by IseOluwa777(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
This

Re: Breaking The Ice And Witnessing Wearing Your Own Customised Christian T-shirt by IseOluwa777(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
and this is my favourite. I've used this myself to good effect.

(1) (Reply)

About The Man Of God- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Ph.d Part 1 / Arsonists Set South Africa’s First Gay-friendly Mosque On Fire / Are You Chasing Your Tail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.