Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions (4352 Views)

Note : Do Not Upgrade Your Innjoo One 3G HD To Android 5.1 Yet, I Repeat… / Tell Us About Your Innjoo Fire Smartphone / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
I decided to start this thread mainly because I noticed the only thread close to this only focuses on the specs and features of the Innjoo i1s. This thread will spotlight the issues, tips, cheats and tricks to use while rocking the Innjoo i1s device on a daily basis.

I'm also of the opinion that this thread will help aggregate different ideas and tips to using the device since it is a new model and the internet is bereft of useful information as to how to get maximum benefit from the device.

Seeing that the device is a relatively affordable one and might catch-on with most Nigerians, we can help each other by posting tips and have support questions answered right here.

So get posting guys. What issues do you have with the Innjoo i1s? How have you solved the issues? What stuff did you do to try to maximum bigger benefits from you device?

Let us know! Cheers!
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by jitanrin: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
how can I root innjoo ils
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
jitanrin: how can I root innjoo ils

It depends...why do you want to root it?
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
I must say when I started installing apps on my i1s, I just installed the basic stuff I use daily to prevent the dreaded 'Insufficient memory' message. These chinese phones keep partitioning the memory in such a way that so little is left (like 1G) for apps installation. Pathetic.

One way I get to go-around this is to make sure I download apps I need, like games and others from alternative sites like www.andropalace.net then install to my SD card which leaves just a small amount left to store on the puny 1G memory.

However, I haven't tried rooting yet...

Hope this helps someone?
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
DealMogul:

It depends...why do you want to root it?

You can learn how to here: http://lifehacker.com/towelroot-roots-android-kitkat-devices-in-one-tap-no-p-1592226618

All the best!
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
jitanrin: how can I root innjoo ils
when u less busy,leme know so I can put u tru ,we ere to help ourselves...
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
SuperMartins: when u less busy,leme know so I can put u tru ,we ere to help ourselves...

Why don't you throw the information here on this thread...that's the basic idea innit? Your experience in rooting it will be of help to others not just this user. Thanks
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Anyone have issues such as the phone screen getting and staying blurry? A friend has that issue and restarting doesn't help...
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by hismail1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
You can use root genius to root this phone

Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
To root....: Open dis link http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/736960 and download Root genius...den make sure u av up to 5mb on ur device,put on ur data and make sure u on 3G and den install after download and launch...wen counting on percentage,a notification wuld pop-up (king-user will pop up) but let it load till it gets to 100%...den u done...EXIT! And u rooted.... GO ERE to get Root-checker,it tells u if ur device has been rooted or not http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/730431 ...Cheers! Dats hw far I know cos sm1 directed me too... Yet to change Imei tho',I need help with dat pls
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by DealMogul(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
SuperMartins: To root....: Open dis link http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/736960 and download Root genius...den make sure u av up to 5mb on ur device,put on ur data and make sure u on 3G and den install after download and launch...wen counting on percentage,a notification wuld pop-up (king-user will pop up) but let it load till it gets to 100%...den u done...EXIT! And u rooted.... GO ERE to get Root-checker,it tells u if ur device has been rooted or not http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/730431 ...Cheers! Dats hw far I know cos sm1 directed me too... Yet to change Imei tho',I need help with dat pls

Thanks guy...

1 Like

Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by Miracleboi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Did you just order for your Innjoo i1s Android smartphone & wanna do some tweaking or gain administrator permission.

In this post am gonna show you how to Root and enjoy your new Innjoo i1s.
trusted method which i used myself: go here for the full step by step process! http://miratouch..com/2014/10/how-to-root-innjoo-i1s-android.html

Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
How do you root i2? I heard framaroot and majority doesn't work. Help a brother.
Re: Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions by jazinogold(m): 2:03am On Dec 05, 2014
how good is this fone?

(1) (Reply)

Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone / Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) / Loading Of Mtn Recharge Card: Facts Needed On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.