Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

To Marry A Man 10years Older - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Marry A Man 10years Older (50215 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eberex(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Orikinla, Bukatyne, Suarezilla, Lofty, Feedthenation, Damiso, Darisgod ...................cool comments. I clicked like on your comments incase you start wondering who liked your posts. I'm one of them. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Moblord(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ask Senator Yerima, He knows the sweetness

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Atmmachine(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why not marry your father ??

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by PeoplesArmy: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Na so so run babes I dey run into these days. Dem no mind any age difference as long as you are dropping grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eberex(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
smiley

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by prettyem(f): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op,my sister married a man 10yrs older dan her...deir home is a prayer point for singles.
Yes dey'ld av dier ups&dwns...fights and all,like in all marriages buh u'ld never knw til u'r told.
Did i mention dat my sister sometimes calls him by his first name?Cos he sed so.
Babe na ur choice,u'r in d rela8nshp not we,so no let any1 make u turn ur husband to boyfrend o.
My advice? Think...Pray...Choose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Atmmachine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
You're 32 & your husband is 42.
You had your first child at 34 when your husband turns 46.

Your first child finishes primary school when your husband turns 53.

Before your first child enters secondary school your husband is already dead..

You're very wicked to your child. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chief Pa Edwin Clark at 86 married well known medical doctor, Dr Abisola Sodipe Akindeko who is in her early 50s.

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by cococandy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
kilokeys:

female - 25 male -35 ( perfect)

scenario of a ten-year gap
1. He overlooks her childishness (if she is)
2. She wouldn't wanna displease him (respect)
3. He has better things doing than pinging and lolling and lwkmdying at d dead of d night.
4. they argue less and debate more ( facts are proven in debates)
5. there is something romantic abt seeing a Man older than u trying to flirt and tease and please u when he needs some hmmm. (na babes tell me o)
6. He is most likely more financially stable
7. She is likely to be in her most fertile stage in life.

most importantly.. ill like my lady calling me, daddy.
esp. during the hot sessions.
grin cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eyepencil: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Those gals marrying and falling inlove with a man who is 10yrs older than them should be arrested. Dats pure wickedness, sisters are in the church every sunday praying for husband and you gals are dia snatching the ones available for them. Who una wan make him marry them? Na God go punish una if that my neiughbour no marry dis xmas >;(

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Atmmachine(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Go & marry a guy who is 12 years older than you.
You will still come to complain that his device cannot stand during sex

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine: You're 32 & your husband is 42.
You had your first child at 34 when your husband turns 46.

Your first child finishes primary school when your husband turns 53.

Before your first child enters secondary school your husband is already dead..

You're very wicked to your child. grin grin grin grin
YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

Here is the current Alafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (born 15 October 1938) with his beautiful younger wives shopping in London and he can outperform you in bed. grin
Don't even try me, because I am hotter than you and the last time I was with a younger woman, I was going on for 4 hours and she was moaning and calling my name. And we had fun in bed, on the floor, in the shower and bathtub and on the chair.
And if you can keep a younger woman coming and asking for more, that is all that matters to her. She can even take good care of her children in your absence.

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Atmmachine(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Orikinla:
YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

Here is the current Alafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (born 15 October 1938) with his beautiful younger wives shopping in London and he can outperform you in bed. grin
Don't even try me, because I am hotter than you and the last time I was with a younger woman, I was going on for 4 hours and she was moaning and calling my name. And we had fun in bed, on the floor, in the shower and bathtub and on the chair.
And if you can keep a younger woman coming and asking for more, that is all that matters to her. She can even take good care of her children in your absence.

You dey take medcine but me na only water i go drink grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by greatestman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
aisha2:

I was thinking you had a real issue please next time let people know you are posting for the fun of it and not because you have a real challenge needing advice.

How will she go about that?
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Spotless180(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abraham was 10years older than sarah.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eyepencil: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex: Orikinla, Bukatyne, Suarezilla, Lofty, Feedthenation, Damiso, Darisgod ...................cool comments. I clicked like on your comments incase you start wondering who liked your posts. I'm one of them. wink
Smh!

At your age when ur mates are getting married you are on nairaland reading and liking peoples comments, after liking thier comments u wil now list the people u liked dia comments and write down dia names for them to knw. Oga seun pls u need to ban dis guy for a while

3 Likes

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by tania28(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wen it comes to marriage,personal taste re involved,most ladies want older men cos they feel they are well experienced to teach nuture them in life affairs,its their idealogy,also older women go for young guys too.the sugar mummy stuff.but It depends on the individuals taste n choice,know ‎​What u want and go for it.Age is jst a no,some yonger guys are matured n responsible too

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Orikinla(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex: Orikinla, Bukatyne, Suarezilla, Lofty, Feedthenation, Damiso, Darisgod ...................cool comments. I clicked like on your comments incase you start wondering who liked your posts. I'm one of them. wink
Cheers.
We are just being honest and realistic.

I was sitting recently with a young hottie who is 21 and gosh, she is tall, black and beautiful and lives in Europe and she was gazing at me with glints in her eyes as she sat close to me in their house and her legs were shaking with desire. Her mother did not waste time in quickly relocating her, because she knew that she was already falling in love. Her mother told me that she knew that she adored me. And I am over 25 years older than her.
It is was not my fault. And gosh, she is so curvaceous that only God can deliver me if I am left with her alone in a room. grin
And I have a long list of these young hotties flashing me on Facebook. And one of them is only 16.
Being faithful is one of the hardest responsibilities for me now.

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
dollydolly: @Adaobi123 I can sight u viewing. What's up? Where have you been all these while?

I've been busy smiley

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Orikinla(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

You dey take medcine but me na only water i go drink grin grin
No medicine.
I don't drink and I don't smoke.
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eberex(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyepencil: Smh!

At your age when ur mates are getting married you are on nairaland reading and liking peoples comments, after liking thier comments u wil now list the people u liked dia comments and write down dia names for them to knw. Oga seun pls u need to ban dis guy for a while
Eya sorry I didn't include your name, or maybe you posted rubbish. Anyway I don't have time for your kind. And please keep shaking that lizard-head of yours
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
She prefers only older men above 40, but not older than 60.
Senior Big Boys on Nairaland can apply. grin
If Oluchi Oweagba Orlandi can be happily married to a man older than her by 0ver 15 years, then she too can be.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by amakajoe(f): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
My husband is 9years older than me and I love him
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Age isn't a function of maturity or success.The fact that he is 10 years older doesn't mean he would be able to put food on the table or handle vital issues at home.
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by dollydolly(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
adaobi123:

I've been busy smiley
I guess u are less busy now?
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by lumeneng22: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
One don de chase you? age is just a number na love matter.
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
If u observe enuf u'll see dt ur younger sista may gt married 2 sum1 u may see in town and ordinary call 'BROS' On d contrary, u may stil end up marrying a lady dt wil see ur younger sister nd call hr 'AUNTY' So if u settle and check d age diff in b/w u may discover d diff may sum up d age above.... Wel jst my opinion
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eyepencil: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eberex:
Eya sorry I didn't include your name, or maybe you posted rubbish. Anyway I don't have time for your kind. And please keep shaking that lizard-head of yours
COWARD....YOU SHOULD GROW UP AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID. MUMU
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by hugafella(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
it makes perfect sense cos a man at 40 looks as young as, if not younger than a woman of 30. men look younger for longer. but ladies blossom between 17 to 25 and then start looking (somehow), meanwhile attention has shifted to the younger ones, (who are never in short supply, And ever eager to satisfy).
Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by trishkover(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Haba babe marriage is a union built on love why age is just. A mere number if d bobo suit ur criteria carry go make age no be wahala

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by Eberex(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
undecided
Eyepencil: COWARD....YOU SHOULD GROW UP AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID. MUMU

Re: To Marry A Man 10years Older by TONYE001(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Age again?

If he is OK for you, fine.

We should stop making age a sole determinant for marriage..

I am barely 2 years older than my wife and we are happy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.