Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

*HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* (548 Views)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / If You Were Born In December, Open This Thread / Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! (2) (3) (4)

*HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by justinlmj(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
*mod pls remove*
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by vizkiz: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
justinlmj: Meet and make new friends, male
and female, drop ur number let get the
ball rolling.

N/B it both gender so feel free To drop
ur number.

Note-the group will be balanced and you will be screened before u enter...

yeah...tHat is the admin talking grin

Furck your group btw angry
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by justinlmj(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
vizkiz:

yeah...tHat is the admin talking grin

Furck your group btw angry

@sshole ↑↑↑
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by vizkiz: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
justinlmj:

@sshole ↑↑↑

duchewag tongue
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by justinlmj(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
this is already a fail sef...too many thirsty niggas on nairaland...mod abeg remove thread
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by Baddo101(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
justinlmj: Meet and make new friends, male
and female, add 07059988236 get the
ball rolling.

N/B it both gender so feel free To drop
ur number.

Note-the group will be balanced and you will be screened before u enter...
no babe go drop number. so u think NL can b used to find girls i bet u cant see. no b all dis kolo girls.......
Re: *HAbeg..mod helep me dehlete this thread* by justinlmj(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
no babe go drop number. so u think NL can b used to find girls i bet u cant see. no b all dis kolo girls.......
I know....make mod helep me remove this thread nah...

Need A Yahoo Contact Let's Chat / Happy Birthday Lorlaahlozz!!!! / The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!!