Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ (3003 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by justinlmj(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
it depends on the timing but all this can make a girl grin a smile...

1) You can always make me smile.

2) I love you.

3) You're all I need.

4) I only want you.

5) You're the most beautiful girl ever.

6) Even your flaws are beautiful.

7) My life makes sense because of you.

7)I'd die for you.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Some girls are already vibrating for dis kinda words... I say dis 2 my girl all d time, bt she dumbed me 4 a yahoo guy...

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Dreyl(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Story Story
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by LoveAmaka88(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
My guy told me "I asked God for you."

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by valmunich(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
I love youtube grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrIknowAll: Some girls are already vibrating for dis kinda words... I say dis 2 my girl all d time, bt she dumbed me 4 a yahoo guy...

hahahaha
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by yorex2011: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm dangote's son
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Exagge007(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich: I love youtube grin

Eh ehn, I knew it... Go on grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
yorex2011: I'm dangote's son
dat mai shayi 4 front of my house?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Crocz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
*silence for 15secs looking straight into her eyes*...*hold her hands*...and say *i love you*.....pause..3secs..continue....*with all my heart*

The magic is in the moment and how you say it
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by obayaya(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
The most beautiful thing I've heard a guy say to a girl is

"You added color to my black and white life"
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Exagge007(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
*with Nice hair-cut and scent, remove sun-glasses* baby hello, sweetie banana. . . . .

*moves a lit bit closer, appreciate her shape(in case if she get)*

Don't you worry ooo, ibi ni owo waa grin

I will rock you versace, babe are you Nicki minaj cause you are pregnant on the booty. . . . .
(Dey smile ooo)

You have a beautiful round-eye-balls

And I love how the corner of your lips curve into that gleaming smile of yours

Now that does it, 14th woman-theory-quote I dey use on U.I girls grin grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by justinlmj(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
hehe..oya guys wat is the most beautiful thing you ever said to a girl

and girls what is the most beautiful thing a guy has ever said to you
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by danchuzzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
justinlmj:

7)I'd die for you.

i'd die 4 u

excuse me jorrrr
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by justinlmj(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
danchuzzy:

i'd die 4 u

excuse me jorrrr

grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
That number 6 is wrong

No one is perfect
Better tell me about the stupid flaws i possess than lying just to be romantic
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by mako007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
That number 6 is wrong

No one is perfect
"perfect imperfections" cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by mako007(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
justinlmj:
7)I'd die for you.
buh I can't go to hell for you grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: "perfect imperfections" cheesy
Imperfectly built tongue
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Kunleskey(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
They dön't love again o.. na material things they love now..dat's y i love my mother than any girl in this world...except you will be my advicer and my advicer is my lover.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by mako007(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Imperfectly built tongue
ermm ...... Wat does it matter when dere is love
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by justinlmj(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
That number 6 is wrong

No one is perfect
it doesn't mean the girl is perfect...it mean her flaw don't affect her beauty or make her look cute smiley smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by froshnigga22(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Some girls are already vibrating for dis kinda words... I say dis 2 my girl all d time, bt she dumbed me 4 a yahoo guy...
dats just it.. All those words no dey work again jaree.. When u re nt talking money dis days, girls find it hard 2 listen.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by froshnigga22(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
dats just it.. All those words no dey work again jaree.. When u re nt talking money dis days, girls find it hard 2 believe or even listen 2 u.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by froshnigga22(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
[b][/b]
dats just it.. All those words no dey work again jaree.. When u re nt talking money dis days, girls find it hard 2 believe or even listen 2 u.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Well if d guy truely knws dat she is d best thing dat happend to his life, den he should say it..but if he knws dat he is only tryn to get into her pants, den he shouldnt bother flattering her....
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by froshnigga22(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
justinlmj:

2) I love you.

3) You're all I need.

4) I only want you.

7)I'd die for you.
All these re beautiful that is wen u re telling a primary skul gyal... Bt anything aside primary skul gyal.. The most beautiful thing u can tell a girl is this " Have this cash, use it to buy anything 4 urself,i just give it to you " .. Try it nd c if it won't work..
justinlmj:

2) I love you.

3) You're all I need.

4) I only want you.

7)I'd die for you.
All these re beautiful that is wen u re telling a primary skul gyal... Bt anything aside primary skul gyal.. The most beautiful thing u can tell a girl is this " Have this cash, use it to buy anything 4 urself,i just give it to you " .. Try it nd c if it won't work..
justinlmj:

2) I love you.

3) You're all I need.

4) I only want you.

7)I'd die for you.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by passionate88: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
folly65:

That number 6 is wrong

No one is perfect
You are just saying that... I have never met a girl that will be happy when I tell her the truth about her flaws, either make-ups or dressing.
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
danchuzzy:

i'd die 4 u

excuse me jorrrr
grin
danchuzzy:

i'd die 4 u

excuse me jorrrr
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by temmyade11(f): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2014

lolz......
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by jashar(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
1,5,7 are sweet kiss
2,3,4,6,8 na wash jare undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing A Guy Can Say To A Girl...♥♡♥♡ by pweshex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Crocz:
*silence for 15secs looking straight into her eyes*...*hold her hands*...and say *i love you*.....pause..3secs..continue....*with all my heart*

The magic is in the moment and how you say it
Then end the moment with 'just kidding'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Ever Weight Loss / My First Mouth Action Experience / Does Age Really Matter In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.