Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Stopping Your Man From Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stopping Your Man From Cheating (3525 Views)

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Ezibless: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Don't be tooo sure. BTW, you sounded like you've got something, maybe like hidden ropes, all ready to restrain him. wink

Lol...well,the hidden rope is ME!

Hope you comprehend cheesy
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gman4real: The truth remains that no man we like to keep eating one soup. At least if u eat egwusi small, u go try ogbono soup or banga soup. My people, no be so?
see cheater** laughing
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Tymax(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Me, I can't cheat on my baby. grin It's not in my blood.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by dytbabe: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax: Me, I can't cheat on my baby. grin It's not in my blood.

Liar
*frowns*
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Tymax(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
dytbabe:

Liar
*frowns*
But iss true na grin grin grin
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax: Me, I can't cheat on my baby. grin It's not in my blood.
...Triple yinmu
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ezibless:

You are the hidden rope, so you will restraint him, and he wouldn't cheat on you. Sounds perfect. cool

But then, how about the evil ladies that will “come” his way. You restraint him, he can't go to them, but they can come to him... Another hole.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by destante(f): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
The dog that will get missing will still not hear the whistle of the hunter. cheesy
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
cocoberry: Men generally r polygamous in nature! I have made up my mind dat my man will definitely cheat, BUT......... make I no hear, make I no see, just chop clean mouth! As old as my father is, he's cheating on my mum not to talk of young, vibrant, sweet, handsome dude! Abeg make I hear word!
I smell an insecured person here. Babe never tolerate cheating in ur relationship. If he cheats, u cheat too, shikena!

1 Like

Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
cocoberry: Men generally r polygamous in nature! I have made up my mind dat my man will definitely cheat, BUT......... make I no hear, make I no see, just chop clean mouth! As old as my father is, he's cheating on my mum not to talk of young, vibrant, sweet, handsome dude! Abeg make I hear word!

My dear, your dad is not the scale for judging all men. For the fact that your old dude cheats on your mum doesn't place all guys in his shoes. Some guys are brought up right and others also chose to be decent in every word.

I started dating at 27 and after 3yrs (at 30) I proposed only to receive the shock of my life. She had already said YES to someone else. I didn't realize she has been cheating all this while even though am heavily gifted.
Bad things happen to good people they say. Yet with this experience I wouldn't dare think all women are same. We are all different in many ways (even as our finger print) and certainly not the same.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by DVMtuppence(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ezibless: #sighs.

When i have my man,he wouldn't cheat on me
hmm,yea I won't #lol
trying to follow u but its not going
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by GoodFaith: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
"Stopping Your Man From Cheating"
Please lock him in a room
U should only have access
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
akitijackson: I smell an insecured person here. Babe never tolerate cheating in ur relationship. If he cheats, u cheat too, shikena!

You are the bomb. You can make a Man bleed in the heart. I stand with you on these, but not when both partners are legally married. cool
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by GoodFaith: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

You are the bomb. You can make a Man bleed in the heart. I stand with you on these, but not when both partners are legally married. cool
I know u are a woman not a man
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by kandiikane(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abeg shut up there. Making excuses for cheating! Where you the one who conducted the study to show men are polygamous by nature? You fit chop and clean mouth believing in that rubbish whilst the good men pass you by.

P.s. I apologise for the insult in advance but such comments irks me
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
destante: The dog that will get missing will still not hear the whistle of the hunter. cheesy

Thought provoking and confusing.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
I know u are a woman not a man

Whatever that means..
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by GoodFaith: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Whatever that means..
U are not a dude but a lady
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
U are not a dude but a lady

Which one are on, Alcohol or dunk? undecided
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by GoodFaith: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Which one are on, Alcohol or dunk? undecided
U crackhead and pot head?
LOL
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
U crackhead and pot head?
LOL

You still haven't answer my question... Dunk or Alcohol?
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by cocoberry(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin

kandiikane:
Abeg shut up there. Making excuses for cheating! Where you the one who conducted the study to show men are polygamous by nature? You fit chop and clean mouth believing in that rubbish whilst the good men pass you by.

P.s. I apologise for the insult in advance but such comments irks me
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by mapist(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2014
femmefatale: Hmmm......tell me dat again. Why do I find dat hard 2 blive? Well mayb u r just starting.

Frankly,u won't b d 1st to doubt..hard to blv tho.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Bluemetal: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2014
shocked cry cheesy LADIES & GENTS,

Come on Board and lets all talk, relationships, romance, social stigma, social issues, widow treatment, inspiration, marrying young, Igbo men marry too old.

Form your topic and come post. Our site is for you.

On Igbo modern development. Your insights, opinions and contributions needed urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321 cool[b][/b]

runnazz:

blv me with those qualities i wouldn't need to cheat on my wife cos its going to be hard to when we are that close in almost every way...i know i'll wear the shoes just fine when i get there...but for now am still free to have all the fun while i can.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by darisgod(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2014
mapist:

I v neva cheated and will NEVA do.

Yimu lipsrsealed

Story for the gods
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Naavah(f): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Men with shallow pockets r the faithful ones.
I won't develop Hypertension cuz of a man.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Y will my man cheat on me, wen I satisfy him to d latter btw he won't even want to try wen in d hus ill have a special room for display of weapons anyone he wants will be used acc if he is caught.
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by GANDALF1(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Ezibless: #sighs.

When i have my man,he wouldn't cheat on me

You dont have him yet?
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by bosun11(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Ezibless:

observing
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Bluemetal: shocked cry cheesy LADIES & GENTS,

Come on Board and lets all talk, relationships, romance, social stigma, social issues, widow treatment, inspiration, marrying young, Igbo men marry too old.

Form your topic and come post. Our site is for you.

On Igbo modern development. Your insights, opinions and contributions needed urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321 cool[b][/b]

bro i no be igbo man oh...na konfam Edo man i be but thanks for the invitation tho
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by ideee03(f): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Lool @ d bolded
Re: Stopping Your Man From Cheating by lakamua: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2014
men dont cheat. they have the right to sleep with many women. na americans una dey follow and not the bible at all. ur pastors have decieved u since 20BC. you will fight against men sleeping with ur fellow women becos u are just selfish. the woman that sleeps with ur husband will complain wen anoda woman takes her own. wen 25women gather psquare half naked, u wont hear complain but will see dem selfishly trying to keep him for demselves alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Unclad Photo Went Viral On Twitter [photo] / 8 Signs That A Guy Is Just Playing You / 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.