Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39433 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
I don't know how old you are or what you understand by terrorism

But Muslims started killing their fellow country men in the name of God and politics even before independence

All those romantic story about uthman dan Fodio they teach them is simply jihad against other Nigerians who they refer to as infidels

Shekau is the uthman dan Fodio of our times

It did not start today brother!
Dude, this is not about age and going by anything you are the one with shallow focus here cuz your view doesn't extend beyond ''Muslim'' , ''Muslim'' ....

We are talking about If ''Ihejerieka is involved'' in any form for any reason as a ''co-sponsorer'' ..... And that is the onus of this thread .......

While I am trying to established the implication of Ihejerieka's involvement on Southern Nigeria if a Northerner should emerge the President ....

You are the one with limited scope here !
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Full-scale war declared on Boko Haram, warplanes deployed:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/full-scale-war-declared-on-boko-haram.html
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
isaco: Their r some questions we need to ask here, does mr David have prove against two of them, or he only have prove on Sherif only, allegation shouldn't be word of mouth only, their must be some facts, link, document, reasons for the allegation. Did they tell him they r BH sponsors, or he was told by another person, or he mere suspicion through their movement, etc, without all this it will be very difficult to establish any criminal case against them. If any of this is available against Iherijirka too, he must be investigated, if no prove against him no case.
[img]
isaco: Their r some questions we need to ask here, does mr David have prove against two of them, or he only have prove on Sherif only, allegation shouldn't be word of mouth only, their must be some facts, link, document, reasons for the allegation. Did they tell him they r BH sponsors, or he was told by another person, or he mere suspicion through their movement, etc, without all this it will be very difficult to establish any criminal case against them. If any of this is available against Iherijirka too, he must be investigated, if no prove against him no case.
[/img]
thank you my brother, you said it all
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Hamazz1: i smell nepotism Dss never made such strong comments whn GMB a former head of state was accused of being a bh sponsorer..
Because Buhari's utterances and antecedents make him a suspect.

Who was it that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable should he lose an election?

The above statement in itself is treasonable and inciting and you should know that.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: Dude, this is not about age and going by anything you are the one with shallow focus here cuz your view doesn't extend beyond ''Muslim'' , ''Muslim'' ....

We are talking about If ''Ihejerieka is involved'' in any form for any reason as a ''co-sponsorer'' ..... And that is the onus of this thread .......

While I am trying to established the implication of Ihejerieka's involvement on Southern Nigeria if a Northerner should emerge the President ....

You are the one with limited scope here !

Stop looking for conspiracy theory where there is none

It is all about Muslim Islam and the fantasy to create a caliphate

As we speak Boko haram is hoisting their caliphate flag in parts of Maidugiri and you are more concerned about an old retired army officer enjoying his retirement privately

Do you not have better things to worry about really?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Vulu:

WE ALSO KNOW THAT MOST OF THE BOKO SPONSORS ARE IN THE OPPOSITION(APC), WE KNOW WHO PLANTED THE CBN GUY AND SENDS THEM MONEY(EMIR SAN...). WE KNOW THESE THINGS.

Hmm. How many of you know these things? You really talk like a kid. Your comments unguarded. PDP is in power and you know the sponsors of bh are from APC and you have kept this information to yourself? If you do have concrete evidence to back up your claim please forward it to the dss let's have them prosecuted or the wrath of God would be forever be on you for false claims and name defamation. Once again mind your speech
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lawrenceunaa: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
who asked you :-/
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lawrenceunaa: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Daft brains...thats the flash light of a camera reflecting. Yeah the tv is sony bravia engine(plasma).....bought about 5 years ago, cos i had the money, while u were still struggling with ur 14/21inches big back tvs
Am i supposed to throw it away when its still working perfectly well......? By the way thats my bed room.... wink
who asked you grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by power1234: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by slimderek(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Wow.
Nigeria is gone.
I can't believe they let him go without proper investigation.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2014
SOUNDKING: My guy nawa o, this ur Tv na ancint of days oo, it can tell history.hahahbiaiahaaaaa

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin... "ancient of days". Kwaaaaakwaaaaaaakwaaaaa!! Naira Landers, make God forgive una o
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by authority2006(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Sherriff as Governor of Bornu had a Boko Haram chief in his Government and there are claims he even paid monthly allocations to them until their relationship went sour. The Boko chief in his government died is suspicious circumstances and this perhap explains why Boko haram is on record to have demanded sherriffs head as a peace deal prerequisite.

Sherriff is Boko haram enemy at this moment but he was in the loop and knows one or two things about the organisstion.

It is correct to invite him for questioning to see if there is anything to learn from him.

I am also sure intelligence organisations are always in touch with Ihejirika for brainstorming and if they don't feel they don't need to invite him publicly for questioning there is nothing wrong with that! I am sure someone would have spoken to Ihejirika on the phone!

Nigeria is fighting Muslim extremism and jihad! I think the SSS or any security agency for that matter will be turned into a big joke if they believe a former christain COAS from the South East is sponsoring Jihad!

If there is undenyable evidence Ihejirika will be arrested! But you can't arrest the former head of the army because terrorist said so! We are trying to be a serious country here not some joke of an animal farm!
And you have to understand that these extremists are destroying the north not south south. If allegation against Ihijerika is real, his motivation for doing it could have been anything, doesn't matter if he is a Christian or southerner.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Absolutely. We have seen this in history many times. The very obvious inaction of this governt and its corrupt practices, undermining noble efforts to defeat Boko Haram, will lead many to speak out in frustration, and reveal what they know, in the hope this exposes the complicity of the GEJ Government and stop the needless death of innocent Nigerians. I think this is what led Dr.Davis to depart from protocol and put his findings in the public domain before deceit and complicity overtakes it.

Same way Ribadu too, knowing that the GEJ government is playing a game of deception, probably leaked the report of his investigation to Reuters before submitting it to a President who would then have the freedom to kill it and ensure the neutral public does not get to see proof of how it is Nigerian leadership, which should be seeking solutions, that is behind the major problems of Nigeria.
listen up, this may be a ploy by the bh boys to put an end to certain politicians. we cannot jump into conclusions untill they are tried and found wanting. in a situation like this, the terrorists can name any body as sponsor just to divert the government's attention and keep them busy with nothing
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
Stop looking for conspiracy theory where there is none

It is all about Muslim Islam and the fantasy to create a caliphate

As we speak Boko haram is hoisting their caliphate flag in parts of Maidugiri and you are more concerned about an old retired army officer enjoying his retirement privately

Do you not have better things to worry about really?
It seems you are recently born into this country so I won't be much bothered about your lack of sense on History and a sensible Southern Nigeria who is well acquainted with what transpired before Biafran war will be more worried about the consequence of Ihejerieka's involvement before such turns to another catastrophic history in the life of Nigeria !!

You can keep revelling in ''I don't care and nothing dey happened'' but this Outburst like Davis was made by BBC Hausa in 1967 , how 1966 coup was made to cleanse the northern leaders in order to provide avenue for Ironsi to prevail :

coupled with senselessness of people like you during that era , it led to Millions of Southern Nigeria especially of Eastern Origin to be adequately and satisfactorily MASSACRED !!

Kindly post with sense of History this time , I distate senility !!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
its xo pathetik how we 9gerians can be sympathetik to ethnicity/tribe and ' i knw him/her syndrom' in the shadows of sumtin as sensitiv as terrorizm. This jux goes to prove dt boko hm must hav a huge civilian fan base even wen they themselves are d everyday victims. Ds is no case of money gone missin thing, or politika thuggery fued. 4 Christ sake we shud by now knw there is no motivatn and if there ever was/is we dnt knw save 4 globalizatn of islamic state militarizatn. Its a fact dat we dnt operate on the heights to try anyone for terrorizm. Is nt in anyone's place to make trivial Davids findings. Its beta to have david reputatn rubbishd and Ihejirika absolved than doin nothing. D Australian is nt stupid; But one thin is certain smOne is fooling smone. God 4bid is us true9gerians dats being fooled.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by power1234: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!
Op what are U still waiting for, someone like this, ought not to be on Nairaland, who is talking about fighting that he is mentioning 1966/1967.U are inferior and U will alway be
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2014
authority2006: And you have to understand that these extremists are destroying the north not south south. If allegation against Ihijerika is real, his motivation for doing it could have been anything, doesn't matter if he is a Christian or southerner.

Igbos have been the greatest casualties of Boko Haram

For is many years they kept blowing up Catholic Churches and areas with high density of Igbos in the North
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
authority2006: And you have to understand that these extremists are destroying the north not south south. If allegation against Ihijerika is real, his motivation for doing it could have been anything, doesn't matter if he is a Christian or southerner.
Mikeansy is not thinking straight and right now , I think he is on the verge of just defending his clans man ......

But it doesn't work that way , the reason why Nigeria system has always shut Easterners against administering the Army and Nigeria is because of ''Biafran Revenge''

This notion has been held for years and now , a southsoutherners gave an Easterner the opportunity to head the Army , going by any conspiracy and such COAS is found either now or ten years to have in any form support/sponsor BH activities with even 50kobo ....

Ahaha grin ..... We shall have another superb catastrophic History to be written because Northerner's revenge has always be known to be brutal than whatsoever we southerners asked for !
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: It seems you are recently born into this country so I won't be much bothered about your lack of sense on History and a sensible Southern Nigeria who is well acquainted with what transpired before Biafran war will be more worried about the consequence of Ihejerieka's involvement before such turns to another catastrophic history in the life of Nigeria !!

You can keep revelling in ''I don't care and nothing dey happened'' but this Outburst like Davis was made by BBC Hausa in 1967 , how 1966 coup was made to cleanse the northern leaders in order to provide avenue for Ironsi to prevail :

coupled with senselessness of people like you during that era , it led to Millions of Southern Nigeria especially of Eastern Origin to be adequately and satisfactorily MASSACRED !!

Kindly post with sense of History this time , I distate senility !!

If you know much about Biafra war you will understand why Ihejirika will not sponsor a jihadist movement or why a jihadist movement will not take orders from Ihejirika

Except once again you read your own version of history upside down just like a lot of Nigerians!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abacrested(f): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Nigerian is a very funny country, is not worth dying for. Do nigerians actually want to win dis war? If shekau is dat daft that he will revealing their sponsors to anybody.
We have many educated illiterates in this forum,or may be kids or tribal bigots.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2014
kaymatic: According to mr Femi falana:
“In October 2012, Sheriff was arrested in Cameroun on crime committed by the Boko Haram he sponsored. The state government pleaded with the Camerounian government to release him because he is a well known man here and he cannot be arrested.”
“I am expecting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff to sue me. I heard that he wanted to sue an Australian (Dr. Steven Davies). He doesn’t need that. He should sue me. I am waiting for him to sue me. Not only did he fund that organization (Boko Haram), he also had a deal with them.”

They seriously need to investigate both sheriff and ihejirika.

Imagine the bolded...state government pleading for his release? Anyway thank goodness it wasn't the FG, yet some people are still shouting GEJ. *siddonlookmode*
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
maestroferddi: You are not using your head at all.

You are doing a very shoddy job as an alarmist.

I just watched a re-broadcast of the news story you quoted.

In your hurry to stir up emotion and diatribe among the very gullible, you left out a caveat given by TVC.

At the end of the news story they said that:

"IT IS NOT CLEAR WHOSE INTEREST THE AUSTRALIAN INVESTIGATOR IS SERVING, WHETHER THAT OF NIGERIA OR BOKO HARAM"

You were not going to report the foregoing since it could have brought the issue into perspective. You were only keen to deceive some people here.

What is your point at the bolded? Wwre u deaf when the reporter also said 'IT APPEARS THAT THE DSS HAVE CLEARED ONE OF THE ACCUSED BEFORE AN INVESTIGATION' undecided That was just before the aired the Orgars press brief
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kennyjubris: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2014
I pity some many people in this country for lack of knowledge and wisdom. People perish for lack of wisdom and knowledge. Dr. Davis is working for those that want to destroy this country. NIGERIAN Government never gave him contract to do what he claims he did.please Nigerians wake up from sleep, wake up wake up for their plans be destroyed by God Almighty. Ihejirika didnot in any way support and finance Bokoharam. He doesn't even have such money if you know him well. Dont be deceived by Dr. Davis game against this beloved country GREAT NATION NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2014
poiZon:

mr davies mention 2names ihejirika n modu sherriff but faILED TO mention the name of the cBN OFFicial that is also involved, u shud be spending ur time seeking why he didnt give out the complete name of all the people involved in this mess than doing otherwise.
sherrif cant be exonerated cause the menace is going on in his abode though cant say abt ihejirika but his antecedents speaks for him, now the third n nameless CBN is what we want davies to tell us or he shud go drink frm ebola RIVER. Likewise u

grin when the ogbeni is now a celebrated Emir? smh. GEJ dey allow plenty rubbish sha...but I won't blame him because any attempt to follow certain issues up will lead to some group of people shouting marginalisation or witch hunting like they're already chanting now. Any accusation against the opposition now is seen a sin
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by power1234: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2014
thegreatman4ww: Some ppl are just commenting unreasonably, I wonder what type of education we have in this country that ppl who are able to have at least 5 credits including English and Maths can not comprehend simple English and think logically.
In any sane society, security agencies are suppose to exonerate ppl of crime based on investigations and evidences not based on personal believe.
So because one person served honestly in ones opinion translate that the person can never be a saboteur or a lion in a sheep clothing. 24hr season film comes to mind where the VP in one of the series and the President (the female one) in another are supporting terrorist act for personal and political reasons.
Pls the pronounment is unprofessional, in fact this ruling party is joker, Nyako impeachment also comes to mind where the panel investigate a person of many allegations within two days, ( I am not saying is guilty or not) buy two days for investigation of such matter is not reliable.
thanks bro you've said it all.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2014
maestroferddi: Because Buhari's utterances and antecedents make him a suspect.

Who was it that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable should he lose an election?

The above statement in itself is treasonable and inciting and you should know that.

Bloody liars @ the bolded. Can u provide a link to the bolded. You all silly moffos knows who made that statement, yet u point accusing fingers to the wrong person because of ur disgusting hate....and foolish tribal sentiments.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
I'll try not to insult you Sir/ma
Because a white man came and mentioned 2people,they automatically become BH sponsors abi,ok,we've all bin calling APC,Buhari and co BH sponsors,were dey arrested or questioned?this australian clown just flies into our country,mentions some names without evidence,demands to be payed millions of dollars and you want people to get arrested,don't be daft mana

Go and call Buhari BH sponsor in national TV or in any dailies if you won't find your sorry ass in prison. If Davies was hired by fg as he claims, he is not just a white man that came to mention two people. He mentioned them doesn't mean they are actually BH sponsors. That's why there is need to interrogate and investigate and if Davies is guilty of name defamation, he should be published.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kayce911(f): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2014
quote author=koboko67]
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.[/quote] funny,wat was mr Davis proof ?do u expect a bokoharam member to disclose his real sponsor by a mere questioning,when he is under no sort of duress. Oga reason it.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
I'll try not to insult you Sir/ma
Because a white man came and mentioned 2people,they automatically become BH sponsors abi,ok,we've all bin calling APC,Buhari and co BH sponsors,were dey arrested or questioned?this australian clown just flies into our country,mentions some names without evidence,demands to be payed millions of dollars and you want people to get arrested,don't be daft mana
Go and call Buhari BH sponsor in national TV or in any dailies if you won't find your sorry ass in prison. If Davies was hired by fg as he claims, he is not just a white man that came to mention two people. He mentioned them doesn't mean they are actually BH sponsors. That's why there is need to interrogate and investigate and if Davies is guilty of name defamation, he should be published.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
If you know much about Biafra war you will understand why Ihejirika will not sponsor a jihadist movement or why a jihadist movement will not take orders from Ihejirika

Except once again you read your own version of history upside down just like a lot of Nigerians!
Let me show you some IQ Mr man :

The Conspirers don't see things your way and .... Expatriates have been known to caused commotion between us in Nigeria ...

The Biafran war was caused by British ...

Now, we have an Australian establishing another one ....

The northerners are closely watching and you can see the Norther's Forum has not issue any communicade nor statement since Davis Outburst ..... Ali Modu Sheriff shall be adequately dealth with

But Ihejerieka and his people shall also be adequately dealth with and if you remembered History ...

How many leaders did Nzeogwu's coup killed in Northern Nigeria ?

Just 2 right !

Now, How many Igbo were killed by Northern Nigeria ?

Millions !

You should see how Northerner's think compared to we Southerners ....... They are simply Brutal , while average Southerner still think Humanitarianism !

Do you know how many Northern Emirs and Prominent leaders that has been killed BH allegedly sponsored by Ihejerieka ?

Federal Government led by Jonathan should fastly and quickly investigate this notion now before it turns to bloodbath in the next few years ....

It is not about Marilynn Ogar coming on TV to talk rubbish ... This has to be brought to Logical Conclusions .....

The Foreign Countries have started their conspiracy again , all BH players in Nigeria should come clean in order to separate the shafts from beans !

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
torhuke: If you followed events during General Ihiejerika's tenure as COAS and believes what that Ausie is saying must be a simpleton... A man that fought boko-haram to and pushed them to the core north. When they were invading baracks and police station and taking away arms and. Amunitions, the man was moving Armoury in the places ravged by the insurgengency and all Norther elders including the sultan of sokoto cried foul. That man killed boko haram in borno, bama and many other plaves including okene and anyigba in kogi state.

Besides Iherijika wasn't "sacked"...he RETIRED!! I believe Davies must be talking about another COAS, most probably a Northerner. ..El Rufai's started this Ihejirika stuff to throw people off
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: and I go to the press and say I saw tinubu pouring the tea that killed Abiola into the cup. And SSS will rush and arrest tinubu. These Yoruba people are so daft
Your miserable family members are daft. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.