Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39427 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kayce911(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.
how do u expect a bokoharam man to disclose his true spOnsors by aa mere questioning without any form of duress.think about that.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
abacrested: Nigerian is a very funny country, is not worth dying for. Do nigerians actually want to win dis war? If shekau is dat daft that he will revealing their sponsors to anybody.
We have many educated illiterates in this forum,or may be kids or tribal bigots.
Madam , you have spoken great ... And this is exactly why we asked Federal Government led by GEJ to conduct a full scale investigation into the claims of davis so as to debunk the assertion of Davis/Bokoharam and set the record straight !
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
alexleo:

Shut up. Where is your sense? In selling your lands to us.

Where is your sense? In asking government to pay you "marching ground fee when they want to repair your bad road for you(such a stu.pid mentality).

Where is your sense? Your young ones rather than go to school or find a better thing to do, they find one company they will block their gate and demand money from them after which they use it to go and drink and chase women here and there(silly sense). When the money has finished they go to another company and block their gate again.

Where is your sense? our properties that you people forcefully took from us in the name of abandoned properties in PH we have bought all of them back and even more. Now you dont even have land to bury your fathers and mothers. You now bury them inside your sitting room.(useless sense).
What else? Can you rate yourself with the SE in education and other achievement? Who cares about attachment to you. Mind you, if you remove the vote of SE Jonathan wouldnt have been on that seat.

WORD!! I'm from the SS but what you listed above is just the plain truth, my people surprise me sometimes, smh

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: Let me show you some IQ Mr man :

The Conspirers don't see things your way and .... Expatriates have been known to caused commotion between us in Nigeria ...

The Biafran war was caused by British ...

Now, we have an Australian establishing another one ....

The northerners are closely watching and you can see the Norther's Forum has not issue any communicade nor statement since Davis Outburst ..... Ali Modu Sheriff shall be adequately dealth with

But Ihejerieka and his people shall also be adequately dealth with and if you remembered History ...

How many leaders did Nzeogwu's coup killed in Northern Nigeria ?

Just 2 right !

Now, How many Igbo were killed by Northern Nigeria ?

Millions !

You should see how Northerner's think compared to we Southerners ....... They are simply Brutal , while average Southerner still think Humanitarianism !

Do you know how many Northern Emirs and Prominent leaders that has been killed BH allegedly sponsored by Ihejerieka ?

Federal Government led by Jonathan should fastly and quickly investigate this notion now before it turns to bloodbath in the next few years ....

It is not about Marilynn Ogar coming on TV to talk rubbish ... This has to be brought to Logical Conclusions .....

The Foreign Countries have started their conspiracy again , all BH players in Nigeria should come clean in order to separate the shafts from beans !

This is very very stupid

You are too slow to engage in a debate

Waste of time you are

We live in the digital age and have some access to info. People will always believe what they like.

Ihejirika reputation and fundamental human right can not be trampled upon in order to prevent a certain perception by a certain group of people!

They can go to hell and believe what they like! You can't keep practicing a very violent religion that seeks to conquer or kill others in your quest to dominate and then turn around to blame people who have nothing to do with your religion of the consequence!

Ihejirika has nothing to do with Boko haram end off!

The Government can not arrest the former head of the army because terrorists said so!

Everyone know about Sherriff story with Boko haram!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
This is very very stupid

You are too slow to engage in a debate

Waste of time you are

We live in the digital age and have some access to info. People will always believe what they like.

Ihejirika reputation and fundamental human right can not be trampled upon in order to prevent a certain perception by a certain group of people!

They can go to hell and believe what they like! You can't keep practicing a very violent religion that seeks to conquer or kill others in your quest to dominate and then turn around to blame people who have nothing to do with your religion of the consequence!

Ihejirika has nothing to do with Boko haram end off!

The Government can not arrest the former head of the army because terrorists said so!

Everyone know about Sherriff story with Boko haram!

I know myopia people result to insult in proving their notion also are stupid, foolish and blockheaded gays ! ... Ok , these are what you are !!

You think you can just fed the northern Nigeria with your shortsighted outlook as if it is Ofe Akwu and any sensible man will comprehend your senselessness just because you said so !!!

I know insult is hitching your dumb brain right now simply because your reasoning faculty can not logically addressed your notions since your tongue is tied and your hands are numb due to very strong assertions emanating from my moniker .....

If you can debate with IQ , refute my claims with strong assertions instead of defending your clans man from Arrest .....

You silly folks have been know to cause ill-luck to Nigeria(ns) since first republic and it is not too late for northerner's to still meet you in hell !! tongue

Now, you are free to come and beat your empty chest more and tell us how Ihejirika is untouchable .....

SillyAssHolic Fla:tHead ( na me you wan insultu) cheesy

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: I know myopia people result to insult in proving their notion also are stupid, foolish and blockheaded gays ! ... Ok , these are what you are !!

You think you can just fed the northern Nigeria with your shortsighted outlook as if it is Ofe Akwu and any sensible man will comprehend your senselessness just because you said so !!!

I know insult is hitching your dumb brain right now simply because your reasoning faculty can not logically addressed your notions since your tongue is tied and your hands are numb due to very strong assertions emanating from my moniker .....

If you can debate with IQ , refute my claims with strong assertions instead of defending your clans man from Arrest .....

You silly folks have been know to cause ill-luck to Nigeria(ns) since first republic and it is not too late for northerner's to still meet you in hell !! tongue

Now, you are free to come and beat your empty chest more and tell us how Ihejirika is untouchable .....

SillyAssHolic Fla:tHead ( na me you wan insultu) cheesy

Why not go and arrest Ihejirika?

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
Why not go and arrest Ihejirika?
You are a foo:l for asking me such silly question which can only emanate from someone who has spent precious part of his life behind wheelbarrows selling boxers and empty CDs !

I tell u say a bum SSS/Army ?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
lyntiffany: under below average dullard.

Simple-minded bimbo
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Bloody liars @ the bolded. Can u provide a link to the bolded. You all silly moffos knows who made that statement, yet u point accusing fingers to the wrong person because of ur disgusting hate....and foolish tribal sentiments.
You need help badly.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by holycuriousity(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Every one knows this idiot of a woman is politically motivated... Every one is a suspect until proven other wise.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: You are a foo:l for asking me such silly question which can only emanate from someone who has spent precious part of his life behind wheelbarrows selling boxers and empty CDs !

I tell u say a bum SSS/Army ?

Am definitely sure you are dumb and won't even bother guessing what you do for a living!

Why am I even talking to someone who thinks you can arrest someone based on rumours!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
holycuriousity: Every one knows this idiot of a woman is politically motivated... Every one is a suspect until proven other wise.

You mean everyone is innocent until proven guilty?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Vulu:

INFACT THE AUSTRALIAN DIDN'T SAY 8ANYTHING NEW.THE ONLY REASON YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY AND FIXATED ON GEN. IHEJIRIKA IS BECAUSE HE IS IGBO AND CHRISTIAN. SHIKENA YO WA
Would you hold same ground if APC members were accused.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Evathyst(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.

Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different
My 2 kobo advice 4 U OP, 4get ds country nd thr abracadabra if u no wan get high BP for nothing. Av long given up on ds damned country of ours. I watched a documentary titled 'Sept 11;evidence to d contrary' it was den I started aving a feeling of who myt be responsible 4 Boko Haram in ds country. Despite such ground breaking revelations, George Bush nd his cohorts were never tried. How den do u think it's possible for a Govt dt is as corrupt as dt of ebola Jonathan to investigate iheajirika? If u wana have an idea of who is responsible 4 Boko haram, thr is a latin adage dt says 'Qui bono?' meaning who gains? GEJ, his cohorts, top military commanders, and america av been profiting 4rm ds issue. Do we still need a soothsayer to tel us who is responsible 4 boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
doxime: []
Mr. Davis was primarily hired to negotiate the release of the kidnapped chibok girls but instead of achieving that BH just gave him some names as thier sponsors.
i thought the man should have been wiser than this,
So? Are you saying he did more than he was asked? And it's bad?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:
Am definitely sure you are dumb and won't even bother guessing what you do for a living!

Why am I even talking to someone who thinks you can arrest someone based on rumours!
Don't guess cuz your head doesn't judge right so you gonna guess wrong morafuckqa !

That aint rumour flat:head , it is a notion and due to who has been accused , such should be well investigated ..... I see no reason you are against Investigation .... You scared your same flat:head Ihejirika aint what you think he is ?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Do some google search

The internet is littered with denials of Dr Davies by FG

My dear, I don't need to do any research. I read it here already. But isn't it funny thesame fg that refutes hiring him are acting on his info thereby probing SAS? And the other is absolved? So if fg didn't hire him, why act on his information. Or haven't you see the thread where SAS is been interrogated?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: My 2 kobo advice 4 U OP, 4get ds country nd thr abracadabra if u no wan get high BP for nothing. Av long given up on ds damned country of ours. I watched a documentary titled 'Sept 11;evidence to d contrary' it was den I started aving a feeling of who myt be responsible 4 Boko Haram in ds country. Despite such ground breaking revelations, George Bush nd his cohorts were never tried. How den do u think it's possible for a Govt dt is as corrupt as dt of ebola Jonathan to investigate iheajirika? If u wana have an idea of who is responsible 4 Boko haram, thr is a latin adage dt says 'Qui bono?' meaning who gains? GEJ, his cohorts, top military commanders, and america av been profiting 4rm ds issue. Do we still need a soothsayer to tel us who is responsible 4 boko haram?
Mikeansy, shame on you .... See what a sensible woman posted here !

Owoeye Azazi is from Bayelsa and he told us who sponsors BH and it is a sound theory that if NSA, Owoeye wasn't sacked only to die, he would have found Ihejirika earlier tongue
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Hamazz1: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
maestroferddi: Because Buhari's utterances and antecedents make him a suspect.

Who was it that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable should he lose an election?

The above statement in itself is treasonable and inciting and you should know that.
utterances noted antecedents cnt thnk of any..
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people

Must You Display YourStupidity In A Public Forum.The General Was A Good Man And Gallant One For That Matter The Ex Governor Is A Muslim And They Have Sympathy For Terrorism.

Thank Lord Ihejirika Is A Free Man

He Has Been Vindicated
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
slowpoke ote author=donroxy]Mikeansy, shame on you .... See what a sensible woman posted here !

Owoeye Azazi is from Bayelsa and he told us who sponsors BH and it is a sound theory that if NSA, Owoeye wasn't sacked only to die, he would have found Ihejirika earlier tongue[/quote]

That Is The Way A MAD Man Speaks
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by luvmijeje(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: My 2 kobo advice 4 U OP, 4get ds country nd thr abracadabra if u no wan get high BP for nothing. Av long given up on ds damned country of ours. I watched a documentary titled 'Sept 11;evidence to d contrary' it was den I started aving a feeling of who myt be responsible 4 Boko Haram in ds country. Despite such ground breaking revelations, George Bush nd his cohorts were never tried. How den do u think it's possible for a Govt dt is as corrupt as dt of ebola Jonathan to investigate iheajirika? If u wana have an idea of who is responsible 4 Boko haram, thr is a latin adage dt says 'Qui bono?' meaning who gains? GEJ, his cohorts, top military commanders, and america av been profiting 4rm ds issue. Do we still need a soothsayer to tel us who is responsible 4 boko haram?
I was about to write something in line to this. Jonathan is the chief sponsor of Boko-haram, he's the top beneficiary of this war. That's why, he wouldn't dare to to investigate those that were mention.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sorrowsgrorist ote author=kayce911]how do u expect a bokoharam man to disclose his true spOnsors by aa mere questioning without any form of duress.think about that.[/quote]

That's What These Monkeys Don't Understand...They Expected The Stupid Islamist To Give Them Info About Their Funding....

The Way Black Man Reasons Attitudes
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
udatso:
My dear, I don't need to do any research. I read it here already. But isn't it funny thesame fg that refutes hiring him are acting on his info thereby prosecuting SAS? And the other is absolved? So if fg didn't hire him, why act on his information. Or haven't you see the thread where SAS is been interrogated?

Prosecuting?

Please which court was Sherriff taken to?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Evathyst(f): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: Mikeansy, shame on you .... See what a sensible woman posted here !

Owoeye Azazi is from Bayelsa and he told us who sponsors BH and it is a sound theory that if NSA, Owoeye wasn't sacked only to die, he would have found Ihejirika earlier tongue
Bro, why are u blaming dt niggar? Common sense is not common nau? Else, which rational being wil be defending a Govt dt is as corrupt as ds? If ds clueless Govt pretends not to av a hand in boko haram(as it often claims) den it's not in accordance with common sense dt it wil be so helpless as to not aving a clue of who d perpetrators are. Which is very impossible considering d fact dt it controls all d security agencies. Dt wil make it d most incompetent govt on earth. If on d other hand d Govt knows dem bt decides to keep mum because of electoral gain, dt makes dem guilty by perfidy. Either way, it's lyk a dilemma's horn. My anger is d appalling way PDP e-warriors argue. Many at times, dey sound lyk pple who reason wit thr anus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
tonychristopher: slowpoke ote author=donroxy]Mikeansy, shame on you .... See what a sensible woman posted here !

That Is The Way A MAD Man Speaks
That your mouth wey be like that of turkey .... Crokokokoko , wetin u dey yearn ?

U no dey seek excuse before using ya Oproko ladened dirtied mouth to contribute towards wetin pass your silly Igbotic brain ? grin
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abokine: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
funshint: Right from the start it was misplaced logic to even imagine Ihejirika as a conspirator. The so called "Australian Bokoharam negotiator" didn't specifically mention Ihejirika; he only said a former COAS which is more likely to be Gen. Danbazzua. Remember he was booted out on controversial ground.

Nonsense! If your ears works fine you will recall that Davis mention the outgoing army chief who retired in January or rather removed by the president.
If I may recall gen. Danbazau left service long before then and BH was not a threat to the security of borno not to mention the northeast or better yet the entire region.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: Bro, why are u blaming dt niggar? Common sense is not common nau? Else, which rational being wil be defending a Govt dt is as corrupt as ds? If ds clueless Govt pretends not to av a hand in boko haram(as it often claims) den it's not in accordance with common sense dt it wil be so helpless as to not aving a clue of who d perpetrators are. Which is very impossible considering d fact dt it controls all d security agencies. Dt wil make it d most incompetent govt on earth. If on d other hand d Govt knows dem bt decides to keep mum because of electoral gain, dt makes dem guilty by perfidy. Either way, it's lyk a dilemma's horn. My anger is d appalling way PDP e-warriors argue. Many at times, dey sound lyk pple who reason wit thr anus. grin
Maximum Respect my Lady !

GEJ once said BokoHaram is in his Government but I think that was the time he found Ihejirika only for everything to go silent ....... Na only God fit know how Ihejirika convince oga jonah grin

Yes, They reason with their An:us because they lick each other Nyansh example is TonyChristopher and Mikeansy else how on earth will normal human brain smell kpuhmmm with their nonsensical posts !!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Evathyst(f): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvmijeje:
I was about to write something in line to this. Jonathan is the chief sponsor of Boko-haram, he's the top beneficiary of this war. That's why, he wouldn't dare to to investigate those that were mention.
Sister na so we see am o! As in ehn, it beats my imagination dt som pple cld be so daft. Else, why shld Jonathan feign ignorance of who d perpetrators are? It's either he is among d perpetrators so as to facilitate his second term agenda or he is deliberately allowing d menace to continue tru his inaction all in d name of 'Notherners killing Notherners' which makes him guilty of perfidy. Either way, he cnt be innocent. We ladies shld adopt a new prayer point; 'Dear God, bestow on me a man on whom U av bestowed wit common sense' if not, most Jonathan supporters I see on ds forum, I don't think dey av dt common sense to father a child. grin
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvmijeje:
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Disclose
donroxy: Maximum Respect my Lady !

GEJ once said BokoHaram is in his Government but I think that was the time he found Ihejirika only for everything to go silent ....... Na only God fit know how Ihejirika convince oga jonah grin

Yes, They reason with their An:us because they lick each other Nyansh example is TonyChristopher and Mikeansy else how on earth will normal human brain smell kpuhmmm with their nonsensical posts !!

I Hate It When I An Been Refereed To By Monkeys....All I Ask Is That Give Us Evidence. How Do You People Ever Think That A Terrorist Will Be Able To Discolor And Disclose Their Source Of Income.

Reason With YouR Head Not PUbes
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Prosecuting?

Please which court was Sherriff taken to?

Am sorry. I meant to say he has been summoned for interrogation as it's written here www.nairaland.com/1889607/sss-probes-sheriff-over-alleged

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.