Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

<<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> (60578 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) / Wholesale Men’s Fashion Clothes Polo Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Buying Made Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buy Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers,Human Hair(Brazilian,Peruvian, Mongolian, Combodian etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of #10,000 and

Shipping of all your goods you bought from Dubai is 950naira per kg to lagos.

Exchange rate : #62 to 1 Dirhams

Contact +971555821385

Email : Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS 10,000naira PROCUREMENT CHARGE(You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 950 NAIRA PER KG

4. YOU PAY HANDLING CHARGE OF #6,500

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai

SO YOU WILL PAY COST OF ITEMS + #10,000 + #6,500 HANDLING CHARGE + #950 SHIPPING PER KG TO LAGOS
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Pictures uploading soon......

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Designer Bags..................

45k for 12pieces(mixed colours)

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2014
More...

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
15k per dozen....mixed colours and sizes...

12k per dozen for 1colour of 1dozen

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2014
...Children 2 in 1 Schools bags

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by perry2020(f): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2014
justi4jesu: ...Children 2 in 1 Schools bags
How much is the school bag?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by krystal101(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Oh! The other thread is gone? How much for the school bags?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
krystal101: Oh! The other thread is gone? How much for the school bags?

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
How much is the school bag?

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Frosti(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
How much for a dozen of the shoes?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Frosti: How much for a dozen of the shoes?

#15,000 for Mixed Designs and Mixed Colours.

#12,000 for 1 Design and 1Colour with different Sizes.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Madam Justi, you can tempt for Africa o! Seeing the children's polo and swag top I'm tempted to add to my order o. Meanwhile i love the lightning mcqueen bag set. It isn't 3D but i don't mind it at all!. For the half dozen I hope I'll get a good mix for boys and girls bag, say 3/3 ratio.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2014
phonebook: Madam Justi, you can tempt for Africa o! Seeing the children's polo and swag top I'm tempted to add to my order o. Meanwhile i love the lightning mcqueen bag set. It isn't 3D but i don't mind it at all!. For the half dozen I hope I'll get a good mix for boys and girls bag, say 3/3 ratio.

lol..........You can add to your order na no wahala....Yes i will mix the bags for you like you want 3 boys and 3 girlsfor the half dozen.

You first payment of #50,000 is still with me, let me calculate and send you the amount you have to balance for your goods.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2014
More flat shoes for office and walk about.

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by karlxavier(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2014
@ madam Justi, you said the school bags is 48k... Is if for a dozen? Do you also sell male shoes? Nice business concept u have there.... But you said something like, you don't export gold i guess. This 45k, is it with your commission inclusive?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2014
karlxavier: @ madam Justi, you said the school bags is 48k... Is if for a dozen? Do you also sell male shoes? Nice business concept u have there.... But you said something like, you don't export gold i guess. This 45k, is it with your commission inclusive?

I now export Real Gold. I have been buying for my customers.

Yes it is for Dozen and please read as i explained everything at the top there. Commission and shipping are seperate from item price.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Jasi7(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
justi4jesu I want to get something straight...is it dat we jst tel u dat we need bags,shoes or clothes and den u show pics to us for our own choosing or we stil go through souq.com and other sites u recommended in the other thread for us and den send u d link as usual...wich one?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jasi7: I want to get something straight...is it dat we jst tel u dat we need bags,shoes or clothes and den u show pics to us for our own choosing or we stil go through souq.com for and den send u d link as usual...wich one?

This particular thread is strictly for Wholesale/Market Goods and not individual items.

Click the link below for my pre-order link

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Jasi7(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

This particular thread is strictly for Wholesale/Market Goods and not individual items.

Click the link below for my pre-order link

I fit stil tel u say make u send me 20children bags na...if na me wan use am u go knw?.....my question b say how do we choose what we want and den let u knw dat we want this particular set of goods nothing more,nothing less..

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jasi7:

I fit stil tel u say make u send me 20children bags na...if na me wan use am u go knw?.....my question b say how do we choose what we want and den let u knw dat we want this particular set of goods nothing more,nothing less..

if you see what you like you just tell me and identify them, you can also save the pictures from here then contact me on bbm and whatsapp and then send me the pics of what you want like others have been doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.