Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

<<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> (60567 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) / Wholesale Men’s Fashion Clothes Polo Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by sammybrainy(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

No it isn't what is his business. Did i hold him to open his own thread rather than washing his filthy and stupid brainless mouth here.

He is very foolish for saying that.
Anyways sha just take it easy, don't let it get to you

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2014
sammybrainy:
Anyways sha just take it easy, don't let it get to you

Sure i wont.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Madam Justi, good day o! Hypothetically, let's say I wanted 10 cartons of Huggies snug and dry diapers ( Size 1), the small carton that comes in 128 count, what's the landing cost to lagos from the US? You posted a picture of pyjamas for kids in the previous page, what's the dozen price of these pj's? Do they come in baby sizes like sizes 6-9m, 9-12m and toddler sizes 1-5yrs?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
emmmyyax: If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.
mumu, if u're making 500k monthly, u will be so not eager to let out the secret!

4 Likes

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
phonebook: Madam Justi, good day o! Hypothetically, let's say I wanted 10 cartons of Huggies snug and dry diapers ( Size 1), the small carton that comes in 128 count, what's the landing cost to lagos from the US?

Will ask my US shipper and get back to you asap.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Will ask my US shipper and get back to you asap.
thanks for your prompt response. I modified my post above to include the dozen price of the pyjamas you posted in the previous page. Also want to know if these pj's come in baby sizes 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12 mn and toddler sizes 1-5 yrs? This will be in my next order...
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2014
phonebook: thanks for your prompt response. I modified my post above. I was asking for the dozen price of the pyjamas you posted in the previous page. Also want to know if these pj's come in baby sizes 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12 mn and toddler sizes 1-5 yrs? This will be in my next order...

No those pyjamans dont come in baby sizes but i will have to confirm from the factory when i go for your market shopping today.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok thanks
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by bedfordng(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Do you souce for android phones and table in wholesale
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
bedfordng: Do you souce for android phones and table in wholesale

Yes
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

GO AND DIE...ANUkpam

Na your thread go die ..olosho

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2014
goo morning madam Justi. still waiting for your feed back on the US huggies diapers.... smiley
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2014
phonebook: goo morning madam Justi. still waiting for your feed back on the US huggies diapers.... smiley

Okay
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by dupeoraf(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay

[i][/i]

This is a learning for all.

I am an entrepreneur that trades baby diapers, wipes, baby formulas etc.

The story line the fraudster gave me was that they got my pin from olx and wanted to buy.

That they are based in Gambia and a air hostess helps to move the goods by airfreight to Gambia.

Order was for 110 cartons of huggies diapers, 24 cartons of huggies wipes, 5 cartons of sma.

The mobile number of the girl named Bola is 09098097297.

The BlackBerry pin is 32305A4C.

Goods were delivered opposite chicken republic at Ilupeju, in front of a closed shop that belongs to Alhaja. The address given was actually 10, Ogunji road, Ilupeju but because the street was busy, she advised that I offload to the shop off the road.

She paid me with fake 100 dollar notes and sent me a bbm the next morning to thank me for the goods and how the dollars were fake and adviced that I should not go to the bank or bureau de change cos i'll be arrested for tendering fake dollars.

Their mobile number is still working as they probably have other people that they are working on to dupe.

The network provider-Etisalat doesn't have their address registered against the number.

The learning is: don't be in a haste to trade.
Ask for bank transfers if you'll be dealing with foreign currencies, and large amount.

The value of the goods is 515,700 naira.

EFCC say the amount is too low to pursue the case.

Police is requesting for 15,000 to issue a petition so as to get the details from the network provider.

The person's name on bbm is Nikky's place.

I'll appreciate if this person can be brought to book.

Your suggestions will be most appreciated.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
dupeoraf:

Thanks and Sorry for your Loss.

Try and Open a thread for your warning and Advertising thank you.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
justi4jesu: Buying Made Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buy Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers,Human Hair(Brazilian,Peruvian, Mongolian, Combodian etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of 10k and shipping of any item you buy is 700naira per kg to lagos

Contact +971555821385

Email : Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS 10K PROCUREMENT CHARGE(You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 700 NAIRA PER KG

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
...slippers 21k

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2014
justi4jesu: Pictures uploading soon......

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu: .

Real Gold prices please...
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Real Gold prices please...

ok size, How many karats?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
More pictures

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by bajugbajug(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Following...
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014
..a

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2014
38,000 dozen

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.