Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Car Gurus Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Gurus Please Help (1556 Views)

Car Gurus Help! My Camry 2007 Doesnt Accelerate! / Birthday Gift: Car gurus/Luxury car enthusiasts, GET IN HERE PLEASE! / Pls Car Gurus Advice If My Fuel Economy Is Ok Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Gurus Please Help by Tompolo1: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2014
My check light on my toyota highlander comes up and have gone to scan the car and got this code P0136 (system too lean bank 2).my worry is that the guy that scans the car told me its exhaust leakage and i have checked the exhaust and there's no leakage and he told me its nothing to worry about and he proceeds to clear the check light.

The problem is i will use the car for about a week and the check light will come up again and the cycle continues.What is the problem with the car?advise needed
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tompolo1: My check light on my toyota highlander comes up and have gone to scan the car and got this code P0136 (system too lean bank 2).my worry is that the guy that scans the car told me its exhaust leakage and i have checked the exhaust and there's no leakage and he told me its nothing to worry about and he proceeds to clear the check light.

The problem is i will use the car for about a week and the check light will come up again and the cycle continues.What is the problem with the car?advise needed
You need to replace a bank 2 O2 Sensor.Simple as that.
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by mayor2013: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Give us proper detail of your vechicle. Like how many cylinders I.e a v6 or i4. Go ahead and change the faulty 02 sensor. Ask your electrician to test which of them is faulty
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by Tompolo1: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its a V6.I will go back to him to test for the faulty sensor.Thanks
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by Tompolo1: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its a V6 3.0L engine.how much do you think i can get theee sensor and where?any idea
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by mayor2013: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are you in lagos? If you are you can go down to automedics to get it. They sell between the range of 20k-25k
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by Tompolo1: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
I'm not in lagos.i'm in warri.i will have to talk to my electrcian or maybe get ur numbers so i can contact you if you can help get it and send it to me.will pay for cost and sendding.Thanks
mayor2013: Are you in lagos? If you are you can go down to automedics to get it. They sell between the range of 20k-25k
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by mayor2013: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ok. Check my profile for my number
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tompolo1:
My check light on my toyota highlander comes up and have gone to scan the car and got this code P0136 (system too lean bank 2).my worry is that the guy that scans the car told me its exhaust leakage and i have checked the exhaust and there's no leakage and he told me its nothing to worry about and he proceeds to clear the check light.

I need your help. Pls whatsapp or call 07068732769
Re: Car Gurus Please Help by Chelseafan1: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:

You need to replace a bank 2 O2 Sensor.Simple as that.

Pls, where is the bank 02 sensor located on a Toyota Camry 2001

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Gradual Tickling Sound From My Hyundai Elantra's Steering. / Which One Should I Go For A 2003 Camry Or A 2003 Accord / Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.