Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

“I Don’t Need To Make Music To Survive”-m.i - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Need To Make Music To Survive”-m.i (421 Views)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / "I Don't Need To Make Music To Survive"-mi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Need To Make Music To Survive”-m.i by kingsley18(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
In a new chat with Saturday Beats,he explains why he took a break for so long and why he doesn’t need to do music to survive.

“People have been saying whatever they like but I have been blessed that I don’t need to make music to survive. But now is the right time for me to come out because the music is there and the story is there. I stayed away waiting for the right time. Whenever you drive through Lagos or anywhere in the country and you see my face, you would know what I have been doing to survive.”

On competition from his brother Jesse Jagz,he said

“Although I did not release an album in over four years, my younger brother released two in about six months but I was not pressured in any way. The competition between me and Jesse Jagz has been over years ago. We have been doing this for years and he won. I am on a different path making different music. I am on my own path making my own kind of music and my advice to everyone making music is to make songs that feel right.

Every artiste should do music to raise social awareness,”
- See more at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/09/i-dont-need-to-make-music-to-survive-mi.html#sthash.LmrEMntF.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Kaymu Expands Operations To Abuja / Should Christians Use The Cross In Worship? / »celebrities Makes The World Sweet«

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.