Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . (4860 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by cbravo(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2008
IN THE YR 2003 I AND SOME WELL MEANING ANAMBRARIAN VOTED FOR A MAN WE ALL BELIEVED WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND .WHEN HE LOST WE ALL STOOD BY HIM THROUGH OUT HIS TIME AT THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL.                                                                                                                                                                                           I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE COWARDS AND CAN NOT STAND UP AGAINST AN INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATION MAY NOT BE HAPPY WITH ME.BUT AM SAYING THIS TO BE THE FAITH OF THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK UP BUT don't KNOW HOW TO.BUT FOR THOSE COWARDS I SAY SORRY YOUR CHILDREN WILL REAP FROM IT.                                                                                                                                                                                                       ASFAR AM CONCERNED THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN ANMBRA STATE HAS FAILED . THANK U ALL 4 YOUR SYMPATHETIC CONCERN ON WHY HE HAS NOT FAILED.NOT AS IF I AM AN ADMIRER OF NGIGE"S ADMINISTRATION BUT UNDER THREE YRS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION PEOPLE FELT THE IMPACT OF HIS GOVT DESPITE THE CRISIS.HOW MANY YRS HAS OBI STAYED AND WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF OUR ROAD?-HE PROMIED FIVE INDUSTRIES WE VE NOT SEEN THE FOUNDATION OF ONE.-HE PROMIED TO EMPLOY FIVE MILLION YOUTHS WE VE NO STATISTICS TO PROVE HE HAS DONE THAT.-HE LOVES THE PEOPLE SO MUCH AND PROMISED TO BRING THE GOVT CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE BUT HE HAS SEEN NOTHING WRONG IN NOT CONDUCTING LOCAL GOVT ELECTION IN THREE YRS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION.THE ORGANISATION OF AWKA THE STATE CAPITAL IS EMBARASSING ,NO ROADS ,NO PLAN , VERY DIRTY AND THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT IT. LESS NOT BE TOO SYMPATHETIC ABOUT OUR ACCESSMENT OF THIS ADMINISTRATION. LESS NOT ALLOW OUR EMOTION TO GUIDE US.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2008
cool. tell us who u are, and how they ve failed! are u anrgy that it not ghana must go bag thing as usual

nigerians waitin

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by asha80(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2008
Ikeyman00 no mind the guy.i am sure that he is one of those people that benefit from ghana must go bags.maybe he is Andy Uba's otimkpu.Go and become gov of anambra state let me see what you will do.RAM angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by c33b33(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2008
cbravo:

IN THE YR 2003 I AND SOME WELL MEANING ANAMBRARIAN VOTED FOR A MAN WE ALL BELIEVED WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND .WHEN HE LOST WE ALL STOOD BY HIM THROUGH OUT HIS TIME AT THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE COWARDS AND CAN NOT STAND UP AGAINST AN INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATION MAY NOT BE HAPPY WITH ME.BUT AM SAYING THIS TO BE THE FAITH OF THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK UP BUT don't KNOW HOW TO.BUT FOR THOSE COWARDS I SAY SORRY YOUR CHILDREN WILL REAP FROM IT. ASFAR AM CONCERNED THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN ANMBRA STATE HAS FAILED .
How has it failed?a governor that has no rest since he was elected & he is still doing his best, please4 help us clear the air on what he has done

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by gbolah1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
It obvious that @ cbravo is one of those politician instrument that is seeking public attention so that they can rubbish the man, it might even be from Andy uba camp, that is how Nigeria politician used to do.

@cbravo people are wise enough in this country now, there is limitation of how you can deceive people with your fake post without any fact to claim the man as fail the state.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
political monkie
one of them!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Cotton(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
F******g idiot!

As far as I'm concerned he hasn't failed. 4 u to come here and try and justify Uba's 'election' shows that you have a hidden agenda.

You don't have Anambra's progress at heart.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by udezue(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
YAWNS

NEXT
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
hmmn
am worried though,have Obi really delivered?what and what precisely has he done?just asking undecided
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
This is really amazing. All the poster has done is post his opinion on the man and boom, attack mode from over 90% on here. I am curious, can any of you who insult the @Poster actually list some of Peter Obi’s accomplishments since he took office? What has he ACTUALLY done in Anambra state. Please note that I am looking for precise answers and not fluff here. If you really believe the @Poster’s opinion is wrong, kindly provide answers, bearing in mind that for every response, you might have to provide adequate evidence.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by asha80(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
Let him first name what he has not done.You do not just come out and say somebody has failed without saying what he has not done.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
asha 80:

let him first name what he has not done.
lol
and i was thinking you wud come up with a list of his achievements and feats undecided
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by asha80(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2008
He opened the thread so he should say what he has in mind
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by McKren(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
asha 80

He opened the thread so he should say what he has in mind

U know?

I think the colour of the sky could be called red, if you agree with me post on my thread and if u dont agree then your children will reap from it. . . . . he does not tell us why he thinks so.

As a guy who spent about 5yrs in Awka, I wanted to hear why Obi has failed and whether the poster could benchmark his administration with those of other Governors and tell us how he has failed; but unfortunately I saw nothing.

All we saw was an opinion without back up and bullying the rest of Nairaland to agree. It is even more unfortunate that he/she is even getting support from some of the smartest people on Nairaland.

dont know the state of Peter Obi's administration at the moment, I just think it is so not right to say a Governor has failed without saying why.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by stanech: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2008
cbravo:

IN THE YR 2003 I AND SOME WELL MEANING ANAMBRARIAN VOTED FOR A MAN WE ALL BELIEVED WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND .WHEN HE LOST WE ALL STOOD BY HIM THROUGH OUT HIS TIME AT THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE COWARDS AND CAN NOT STAND UP AGAINST AN INCOMPETENT ADMINISTRATION MAY NOT BE HAPPY WITH ME.BUT AM SAYING THIS TO BE THE FAITH OF THOSE WHO CAN SPEAK UP BUT don't KNOW HOW TO.BUT FOR THOSE COWARDS I SAY SORRY YOUR CHILDREN WILL REAP FROM IT. ASFAR AM CONCERNED THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN ANMBRA STATE HAS FAILED .

O boy U no lie Uba would have been 10 times better than this Obi guy. He is a big Thief. He failed
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2008
Oh Boy!!! So the poster MUST state reason for having an opinion differing from ours? And we MUST NOT state reason for having an opinion differing from that of the posters?? lol, We go wait tay here, it seems. Who will go first ooo!!! The Floor is open,

Where are all those for Obi, can we at least get one reason why you OPPOSE the @poster and feel he should be insulted? The very fact that you felt to attack him for his opinion actually moves the ball to you. It is on you to PROVE him wrong by providing evidence.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by McKren(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2008
Being intelligent includes the ability to own up to the truth . . . . there is nothing wrong with owning up.

If Mr A was expecting a Governor to do more work on promoting Religion, even though he does every other thing right in the eyes of Mr A that Governor has failed.

If Mr B's priority is Education, if Government does every other thing right and does not do anything on education, Mr B can as well conclude that the Government failed.

If its supporting Businesses for Mr C, anything else other than that is useless to him.

So to make a Generic statement as a Government has failed without stating reasons and then go on to challenge everyone else to state why they think he has not is juvenile.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Oct 31, 2008
McKren:

Being intelligent includes the ability to own up to the truth . . . . there is nothing wrong with owning up.

If Mr A was expecting a Governor to do more work on promoting Religion, even though he does every other thing right in the eyes of Mr A that Governor has failed.

If Mr B's priority is Education, if Government does every other thing right and does not do anything on education, Mr B can as well conclude that the Government failed.

If its supporting Businesses for Mr C, anything else other than that is useless to him.

So to make a Generic statement as a Government has failed without stating reasons and then go on to challenge everyone else to state why they think he has not is juvenile.

I am not sure I follow your logic there at all. The poster stated his opinion about the man. It's simply an opinion stated. You( referring to those who believe @Poster is wrong and take it upon themselves to insult him), however, who, without knowing his reasons, deem him wrong are to prove why you consider his opinion wrong, when he you admit he never gave us reasons on which we can base our judgement on.

Here's a good one for you!!'

Mr A says Obi is a failure in his opinion. Mr B says Mr A is wrong?

How can Mr B state without a doubt that Mr A is wrong when Mr B admits he has no idea why Mr A deems Obi a failure.

Mr A is not the one obligated, in this case to tell us anything as it seems Mr B already read Mr A's mind and deems him wrong, so Mr B has more answers for us than Mr A since Mr B seems to know what Mr A does and more.

I have at least taken it upon myself to ask either party, anyone to please convince me that his side is the right side. Someone post a list of the man's achievements so I can at least be convinced, as you all seem to be, that this Obi man is not a failure and the @Poster's opinion is wrong. undecided
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by c33b33(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am not sure I follow your logic there at all. The poster stated his opinion about the man. It's simply an opinion stated. You( referring to those who believe @Poster is wrong and take it upon themselves to insult him), however, who, without knowing his reasons, deem him wrong are to prove why you consider his opinion wrong, when he you admit he never gave us reasons on which we can base our judgement on.

Here's a good one for you!!'

Mr A says Obi is a failure in his opinion. Mr B says Mr A is wrong?

How can Mr B state without a doubt that Mr A is wrong when Mr B admits he has no idea why Mr A deems Obi a failure.

Mr A is not the one obligated, in this case to tell us anything as it seems Mr B already read Mr A's mind and deems him wrong, so Mr B has more answers for us than Mr A since Mr B seems to know what Mr A does and more.

I have at least taken it upon myself to ask either party, anyone to please convince me that his side is the right side. Someone post a list of the man's achievements so I can at least be convinced, as you all seem to be, that this Obi man is not a failure and the @Poster's opinion is wrong. undecided
Interesting!even if peter obi's achievements is listed on two pages of this thread,you will still find fault.Anything Nigerian irritates you.tsk cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Oh!! now Mr B also claims to read my mind?? shocked Well, gosh darn huey!! we are all done then, aren't we
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by c33b33(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! now Mr B also claims to read my mind?? shocked Well, gosh darn huey!! we are all done then, aren't we
y don't you travel to anambra and see for yourself or you go visit that anambra cardinal in Rome that saw the difference between anambra of then & now!
How will a Governor perform better when majority of the lawmakers claim to hate him,won't his plans be fustrated?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
c33b33:

y don't you travel to anambra and see for yourself or you go visit that anambra cardinal in Rome that saw the difference between anambra of then & now!
How will a Governor perform better when majority of the lawmakers claim to hate him,won't his plans be fustrated?

Argh!!! Instead of stating his accomplishments, I am being offered EXCUSES for why he can not perform better.!!! Woohoo!!!! Hoorray for the standards by which we judge these leaders of ours!! So, if I came out and said the reason Yar adua will not perform better is because the majority of the lawmakers claim to hate him, We are all good. huh BRILLIANT!!!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
pass!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by asha80(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2008
Kobojunkie you are a very funny guy.Somebody came and opened a thread that a governeor is a failure without saying where he has failed(i am not saying he a 100percent success either) and you are busy saying those criticizing the @poster should list his achievements

It is like me coming to say that Governor fashola is a failure without given reasons.i am very sure people in this nairaland will descend on me.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by zukkymike(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
leave him he is just seeking for cheap publicity, Mr Obi remains the father of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2008
asha 80:

Kobojunkie you are a very funny guy.Somebody came and opened a thread that a governeor is a failure without saying where he has failed(i am not saying he a 100percent success either) and you are busy saying those criticizing the @poster should list his achievements

It is like me coming to say that Governor fashola is a failure without given reasons.i am very sure people in this nairaland will descend on me.

Well, being that we are all entitled to our own opinions, I would not INSULT you for saying He is a failure. I would actually tell you that I think otherwise and ask you why you think he is a failure. But being that INSTEAD of asking him for reasons, what most have done is TAKE PUCK shots at him for seeing this same man as a failure, I on the other hand would like to know what achievements those who so BOLDLY INSULT the dude know of. No one has YET to provide me a list but I do have one EXCUSE logged for this man.

Are you, by the way going to provide us with at least one achievement. So far, it is Zero ALL now. No reason given for him being a failure yet and NO reason for us to think Otherwise but Plenty of insults thrown at the @poster for saying the man is a failure. I am sure you can see reason why I ask here. I want to know what it is you know that makes you believe the @Poster is wrong.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ifyalways(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
c33b33:

Interesting!even if peter obi's achievements is listed on two pages of this thread,you will still find fault.Anything Nigerian irritates Utsk cool
shocked shocked did you even read his reply shocked shocked
This is funny,i swear grin
c33b33:

embarrassing embarassed
why did you even start this thread and why did i reply sef angry embarassed
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2008
ify u so vague. 1 time u this, next u re born again on cowboy hat ha
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ifyalways(f): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
ikeyman00:

ify u so vague. 1 time u this, next u re born again on cowboy hat ha
how and proves please.thank you .
Mais,seriously the OP seems confused or u did not notice it undecided
how bodi sef?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by MrCrackles(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2008
failed what?

GCE
or WAEC or JAMB?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2008
Are Mr Obi's accomplishments classified as Top Secret or what??  Forgive me but I happen to be skeptical here about the claims of the man's many accomplishments as no on has yet to provide an actual list of some sort. I mean I sat and listened to people praise a man like Yar adua for almost a year, claiming the man accomplished so much as a governor for 8 years in Kastina state. After doing my own little research, turns out the guy did next to SQUAT in that state, yet he had so many sane human beings singing his praise for so many years in the same country.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by c33b33(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2008
ifyalways:

shocked shocked did you even read his reply shocked shocked
This is funny,i swear ;Dembarrassing embarassed
why did you even start this thread and why did i reply sef angry embarassed
go and read all his replies to threads before you start typing replies and please i did not start the thread!am in a very good mood today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United States To Open Consulate In Kano / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.