Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? (46362 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by iyisco2001(m): 5:44am On Sep 15, 2014
rolandy22:

That's the problem here... Still don't know... But the environment is cool n impressive..... Very Big company...
Guy, Abeg, hope they aren't checking cv or anything, am just flying down with non of my docs, stupid me. Except id card.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by iyisco2001(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2014
noskeybaba:

I'm afraid not. They have a list where they cross-check you name with your valid ID card. And also the time allocated to you.
Guy, Abeg, hope they aren't checking cv or anything, am just flying down with non of my docs, stupid me. Except id card.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bright499(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
iyisco2001:
Yea o, I dey lag, sorry for responding late
, thanks guy, i can't come. D time is too early and osun to lagos takes like 3 hrs.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
iyisco2001:

Nope. All you need is an ID and a pen.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nielbaba(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
noskeybaba:

Nope. All you need is an ID and a pen.
has anyone dat wrote on wednesday batch A gotten an invitation for interview,and meanwhile dey dint check our id card oo dey only talked bout it
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nielbaba(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Nielbaba: has anyone dat wrote on wednesday batch A gotten an invitation for interview,and meanwhile dey dint check our id card oo dey only talked bout it
i called dem just now dey said we will be contacted immediately d tests are over dis week...now im confused ....des guys dat said deyv been invited for interview
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Hussyk: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Maybe its strictly engineers they are calling for interview
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nielbaba(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hussyk: Maybe its strictly engineers they are calling for interview
ok but dat day dey seperated us bfr goin in but later saw a guy frm d engineer joinin us siince fer r free space left.lets hope n ser sha
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by francessn: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I think they invited those that passed the test. I'm not an engineer and I got a test and a success email for an interview on Tuesday that's tomorrow. They later called me to congratulate me and also to confirm if I received the mail and test message, I said yes then told them that I don't have the FSLC and the guy said in that case I should bring as many documents as possible. BTW, I wrote on Wednesday
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by iyisco2001(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
bright499: , thanks guy, i can't come. D time is too early and osun to lagos takes like 3 hrs.
try to reschedule it now. don't give up yet
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Hussyk: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
make una call us ooo.......
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by ineco(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls those of u that wrote their test,wat questions did they asked u to solved ?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by francessn: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=ineco]pls those of u that wrote their test,wat questions did they asked u to solved ? [/quote

Very funny
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by iyisco2001(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
ineco: pls those of u that wrote their test,wat questions did they asked u to solved ?
ok grin gmath though, the tough one.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by genteel1: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dose that did their interview today should pls hint the house nah...at least for reference sake in the future. DiarisGoduooo
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by poemac: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Those tht did interview today shud update dis thread as to wht they r into,wht they want and wht d interview questions look like.abeg,biko.if they invite anybody tht wrote on fri,pls inform us as well so tht we can knw our fate
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by djovee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nielbaba: i called dem just now dey said we will be contacted immediately d tests are over dis week...now im confused ....des guys dat said deyv been invited for interview

I was also worried at first until I checked my spam box and saw the interview invite there,maybe you should do the same.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hey guys; got a msg 4rm dem too. Buh while I was thinking of waht to do coz I'm outta lag presently, ma phone rang and it was a call 4rm dem. Told d guy I'm nt in lag and he said he cld help me reschedule it for nxt week.
If u've done d test today; pls aw was d test like. Wat questions are they asking?? I think they are the privatised NEPA.
Pls hint d house on d questions
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Sampi4me(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
has any friday test group got a cal or mail 4 interview.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hussyk: Maybe its strictly engineers they are calling for interview
My profession is not in anyway related to engineering and to God be the glory I did interview. with them today.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Olamilite: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes
Sampi4me: has any friday test group got a cal or mail 4 interview.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nielbaba(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmm it s weell sha probably i dint pass d test ,just confused wen d guy said dey wikl contact us wen d testvs over generally.just cnt ask him if dev invited some pple
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by francessn: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kennydee05, please how was the interview, what position are they recruiting for and please just give us a hint of the questions to expect.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by iyisco2001(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
kennydee05:
My profession is not in anyway related to engineering and to God be the glory I did interview. with them today.
Charlie, how the interview. Wetin dem wan employ una for. Biko grin
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am a graduate of banking and finance and also got the invite but I can't go coz am in pH.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Olamilite: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
You can re schedule your interview
tebirim: Am a graduate of banking and finance and also got the invite but I can't go coz am in pH.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Yommykixz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please if you had your interview today, letts know what went down biko!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
francessn: Kennydee05, please how was the interview, what position are they recruiting for and please just give us a hint of the questions to expect.
The interview was generally based.
They didn't talk about the position but received mail to come on Friday for workshop training at lekki.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
iyisco2001:
Charlie, how the interview. Wetin dem wan employ una for. Biko grin
The interview was general question based.
They didn't talk about the position but
received mail to come on Friday for workshop
training at lekki.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Yommykixz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
kennydee05:
training at lekki.

Thank you so much for this info! Did they indicate how long the training will take?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Joy83(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
kennydee05:
training at lekki.
I guess this must be marketing job...
Let's see what will happy on Friday sha

Thank you for the update!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Yommykixz(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joy83:
I guess this must be marketing job...
Let's see what will happy on Friday sha

Thank you for the update!

Marketing or Customer Care, they will need more of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / Finally, A Job With Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.