Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (20804 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
My immediate younger sister and I are very close...like super close.....I'm about 6 years older than her but we're pals....we talk about almost everything...We have other siblings~ elder ones but we not as close to them as we are to ourselves...She's the last and only female child in the house. On friday, out of the blue she just dropped it on me that she is in love.....I was still raking my head thinking of how to advice her to take the whole love thing one step at a time.....I didn't know she was about to drop another bomb.... last night after saying our night prayers she came into my room grinning....I asked whatz up...she sat on the edge of my bed and said 'I said Yes'......I was like yes to what....she smiled again even laughing....'I said yes to the guy that has being asking me out'. I felt strange!!!.........I just smiled and said cool....big girl. But this morning I woke up and am afraid for her..... Could she really be in love How am I sure dis is nt anoda sharp guy putting things in her head....How could she be certain its love...she's just 19......what should I do guyz..I am sincerely concerned for my sister...how do I help her avoid a heartbreak.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by schboy3: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
one thinq is really not clear to me, what advice do u need? undecided
you wanna help her avoid heart break really! shocked
One truth: U ARE JEALOUS!! lipsrsealed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by McWhillion(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
And at 19, you think she shouldn't go into a relationship?
Just advice her to abstain from sex, not that she would oblige you but at least since she's telling you, you've to do your part.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thanx man...good tip
McWhillion: And at 19, you think she shouldn't go into a relationship?
Just advice her to abstain from sex, not that she would oblige you but at least since she's telling you, you've to do your part.
Thanx man...good tip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Are you sure you are scared of her falling into temptation or you're scared that someother guy will do to her what you do to other girls?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta: Are you sure you are scared of her falling into temptation or you're scared that someother guy will do to her what you do to other girls?
Lol. You haf come o tongue
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. You haf come o tongue

tongue tongue are you the sister?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

tongue tongue are you the sister?
But you know I'm in love na. grin
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: But you know I'm in love na. grin

With my junior brother tongue
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op advice her like her big bro that you are. You know how guys work na wink tell her all she needs to know about life and love. She is just 19.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

With my junior brother tongue
You don mad I swear. cheesy
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: You don mad I swear. cheesy

Cure me na grin
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

Cure me na grin
Please I'm praying. Stop distracting.

BTW let's talk if you are back on whatsapp.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: Please I'm praying. Stop distracting.

BTW let's talk if you are back on whatsapp.

I'm not back on whatapp o.. Are u on 2go?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

I'm not back on whatapp o.. Are u on 2go?
Nah.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: Op advice her like her big bro that you are. You know how guys work na wink tell her all she needs to know about life and love. She is just 19.
Doing ma best...But love has captured her heart oooo.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
marveangel: Doing ma best...But love has captured her heart oooo.
Lol.

Well, if my sister tells me the same thing, I will just advice her the best way I can. I will tell her about life and what relationship is all about. I've seen cases where a guy will start dating a lady at her young age and will end up marrying her so its in 2 ways and remember, not all relationship lead to marriage so the best you can do is to talk to her and guide her through. I shouldn't be telling you all this because I'm sure you know all this. wink

Where this world is going is too strong for the eyes to see. smiley

Keep being the good big brother you are and God will see you through. smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by natureblack(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
love is a temporary insanity curable by marriage-Ambrose Bierce

she needs sex-education,stopping her from falling in love is impossible.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by holyboss: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did I make FP or not shocked If no, don't xpect my advice.

Modified

Before I comment, whatis LOVE?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Matttthew(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Do u need to ask us?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Samiceman: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
So what do we do?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmm...
19 is a bit matured. Girls are marrying at the age of 19 nowadays.
Besides bro, talk to her if you can but you may lose the closeness you guys once share.

Better still invite the guy around and be his friend. If the guy is still in school then it is super certain that it will not lead anywhere.
If the guy is serving or working then it is probably meant to be.

I am just giving you scenarios bro.

Hardly will you see a young girl without bf nowadays and since your sister is not an SU (Yes she is not cos she already said yes) then she will f*#k sooner than later. Bitter truth. Except you get lucky by talking to her.

Lastly, girls learn from experience... Most girls nowadays at one point vowed to wait till wedding night but alas the reverse is the case. They even want to test their wares before buying now.

What is my point? I want to give you a different point of view to this so that you can have a better approach.

If I were you sir,

I will first call my sister and tell her love is a beautiful thing but as pretty as it is it brings hurt almost 100% of the time to girls her age.
Tell her you are confident in her to be a good girl and paint unreal scenarios of friends you lost to HIV and abortion. That is deep.
Tell her you guys should go on a date with the guy or invite him over and if you are smart bro you will know what the guy wants when you see him.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Ruq: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nineteen for freak sake, I'd say she's old enough, a lot of girls started having lovers and dickin waay before they were 14, crazy ish is i ain't saying it might not be love or the guy she's in love with too doesn't feel the same way. But it's almost definite Shi gon happen in the end and the circle continues for a long time till she realises she wasn't smart enough back then that it was she was into puppy love and ish.

Everyone had stupid days where they later remember or reminisce on their past and how naive or stupid they've been, one must have naive days I guess this is it for her, the guy may already be wise. It's gon be had to tell her it might just be puppy love and stuff because I can picture her drooling over prince guy already. Shi just has to happen bra. I always tell my kid sis Use your brain I won't say you should haven't a bf, but use your noggins. The ish is they won't understand that P now. until later. I pray she doesn't bite fingers and realise she was too naive back then.

I know you're concerned about what guys are capable of tongue, she herself has to be responsible to an extent to not allow that kind of thought you've. since you guys talk it means she still dey listen. G-luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
U can't really tell if she's in love or not, I will rather you leave her alone.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by rill: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op don't be selfish pls, we all know wah u do to other people sisters

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by vybrant(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
my mum got married at 19 and is happy in marriage... so i believe your sister is old enough to know what she wants and can take responsibility for her decisions. do d little u can by giving her a brother to sister advice.. then chill.... if u worry 4rm now till tomorrow it wont change a thing because a good relationship will always be a good relationship, same goes for a bad one.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Pavore9: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmm..
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Elmickzy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nah Jealousy They Worry You #fp
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by ayobase(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
marveangel: My immediate younger sister and I are very close...like super close.....I'm about 6 years older than her but we're pals....we talk about almost everything...We have other siblings~ elder ones but we not as close to them as we are to ourselves...She's the last and only female child in the house. On friday, out of the blue she just dropped it on me that she is in love.....I was still raking my head thinking of how to advice her to take the whole love thing one step at a time.....I didn't know she was about to drop another bomb.... last night after saying our night prayers she came into my room grinning....I asked whatz up...she sat on the edge of my bed and said 'I said Yes'......I was like yes to what....she smiled again even laughing....'I said yes to the guy that has being asking me out'. I felt strange!!!.........I just smiled and said cool....big girl. But this morning I woke up and am afraid for her..... Could she really be in love How am I sure dis is nt anoda sharp guy putting things in her head....How could she be certain its love...she's just 19......what should I do guyz..I am sincerely concerned for my sister...how do I help her avoid a heartbreak.

tell her u wanna meet the lucky guy.

my sister is of the same age.....she is 300 level studying law.

I wouldnt say she shouldnt have, but I will like to meet and know the guy.

I am a guy also. .......shey u get!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry Op na front page I dey see so? shocked
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by tdayof(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
schboy3: one thinq is really not clear to me, what advice do u need? undecided
you wanna help her avoid heart break really! shocked
One truth: U ARE JEALOUS!! lipsrsealed
hehe
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by CharlieMaria(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Slap her to come back to her senses then advice her to fall in love rather with her books if you do love her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.