Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In (103916 Views)

Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / I Have Been Dreaming About Freecocoa / I Need A Godly Male Friend Out Side Nigeria 2 Be My Soul Mate Pls Call- 08091335063 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Annapecky(f): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
ollyboy009:

Jeeeez.... For the first time in ma life, i'm meeting my bday mate. Nice 2 meet u pecky, oya drop me ur connect (in phyno's voice) make we connect asap. ma digits's in ma signature.
Will mail u my num
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Annapecky(f): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
ollyboy009:

Jeeeez.... For the first time in ma life, i'm meeting my bday mate. Nice 2 meet u pecky, oya drop me ur connect (in phyno's voice) make we connect asap. ma digits's in ma signature.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Annapecky(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Annapecky post=42032873][/quote]Wil mail u my num
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Godsonpaul: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
August, 22 (Very special day)
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by niDavid(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Any june 7th mate?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
ashjamu:
Jan 15
Am Jan 14
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Akell(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2016
ashjamu:
Jan 15

olaadams:

Am Jan 14

And so? She said January 15. What has 14 gotta do with 15?

Find ya mate go elsewhere.
In fact, carry gong, waka the whole Nigeria and start looking for your birthday mate. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by k9(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2016
And has any marriage proposals been had from/because of this thread? Or at least a serious relationship?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by adamsonia22: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2016
hamzatseyi:
I rep may 2nd
May 22 here
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by adamsonia22: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2016
hamzatseyi:
I rep may 2nd
May22 here
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I understand ur pain
swtdrms:
Birthday mate? Sorry i ain't doin anymore, my first luv was my birthday mate, loved her passionately, preparing marriage,got dumbed after close to four years of relationships....pain m no b small....doin dat again?....BIG NO...any month babe can hook me oooo....i aint looking for bithday nothing
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
My bday is april 18,i wish i find a bday mate o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
kibzz:

Add me on bbm
2ADC1A67
Awwwn, am happy i found my bday mate
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Akell:

And so? She said January 15. What has 14 gotta do with 15?

Find ya mate go elsewhere.
In fact, carry gong, waka the whole Nigeria and start looking for your birthday mate. Olodo

Thank you. God bless
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by swtdrms(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
larasparkle:
I understand ur pain

Are you sure u understand my pain? Share your own experience also, i want to hear
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by masinga07(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
April 25th. where are my bday mates
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by kibzz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
sadHey!! By bday mate.. U removed me..
larasparkle:
Awwwn, am happy i found my bday mate
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by samstel(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I rep January 24th I will b happy to meet my birthday mate
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Coolestjoy(f): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Looking 4. My birthday mate. January 10 on point.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
kibzz:
sadHey!! By bday mate.. U removed me..
Removed u frm where?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
swtdrms:

Are you sure u understand my pain? Share your own experience also, i want to hear
I see no point sharing it cos i have let everything go, its the best thing to do
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by swtdrms(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
larasparkle:

I see no point sharing it cos i have let everything go, its the best thing to do
Eeeeeeya, am so so sowie...but wait a minute, Am i suppose to be sorry for u for myself. Thats what is called life, we all have one or two experiences to our badges. Anyway, can i get to know u?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Akell(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
swtdrms:

Eeeeeeya, am so so sowie...but wait a minute, Am i suppose to be sorry for u for myself. Thats what is called life, we all have one or two experiences to our badges. Anyway, [size=20pt]can i get to know u?[/size]

...am so the story goes. grin
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by olafotad: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2016
i rep feb 17
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
swtdrms:

Eeeeeeya, am so so sowie...but wait a minute, Am i suppose to be sorry for u for myself. Thats what is called life, we all have one or two experiences to our badges. Anyway, can i get to know u?
Lol... Sure
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Akell:

...am so the story goes. grin
Lol... See ur teeth
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Akell(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2016
larasparkle:

Lol... See ur teeth
You love what you see? Maybe I'll have to convert to April 18 sef
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by swtdrms(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2016
larasparkle:

Lol... Sure
I've sent pm...expecting ur response

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
swtdrms:

U can add me on58D4D4D6 aint getting any reasonable mail jare.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Akell(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
swtdrms:

larasparkle:

U can add me on58D4D4D6 aint getting any reasonable mail jare.

If yo dare add that pin. It's mine o. Th pin is mine..... pls stay off. tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by NujiPressy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
No May 18 here? wetin!
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by larasparkle(f): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Akell:

If yo dare add that pin. It's mine o. Th pin is mine..... pls stay off. tongue
Funny guy... It is easier to drop pin dan number now, i knw how i operate

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (85) (Reply)

Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.