Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas (11276 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: i used to ask bout ur three dragons.....game of thrones....before the whole nl loss
I know you're a very nice girl but you just need to stop all that your beauty blah blah blah threads. Sorry about my earlier comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by suave558(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Rahmas: Serious blushing, see whining... Its Rahmas by the way @op. Thanks
any younger sisters? I know you're already taken....ur sisters..even the new born baby will do grin damn...God created you when he woke up from sleep...taaaaa
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Jason713: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2014
My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
Date of birth March 16, 1988
Social security # 435-81-6869
I'm trying to get a loan
Address is 143 finchfield pl
Montgomery Texas , 77316
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Jason713: My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
I'm trying to get a loan
Montgomery Texas , 77316

My Nigga.
I live in pennsylvania.
You're fuccking with someone's social security number.

I will get you arrested.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 4:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Jason713: My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
I'm trying to get a loan
Montgomery Texas , 77316

Scammer.
You can't scam Nigerians, they will rather scam the hell outta your head..

This social security number belongs to a woman that resides in San Diego, California
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Ryabcool(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: hehheheeh I am pretty sure her body will look nice even if he body is not banging per say that face will make up for it.

@POSTER, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL NO DOUBT BUT NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON NAIRALAND, i HAVE SEEN TRULY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ON HERE.
very true! Eg AbiL. Very beautiful girl with a even more beautiful voice. I tripped for that babe back then ehnnnn, but i kept quiet about it till it got suppressed...

I wonder where she is now.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Wow! 14th page shocked
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Ryabcool: very true! Eg AbiL. Very beautiful girl with a even more beautiful voice. I tripped for that babe back then ehnnnn, but i kept quiet about it till it got suppressed...

I wonder where she is now.

Ya i remember her in the miss nairaland comp. Best of all she was really.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014
50calibre: Damn!!! This Rahmas chic poses a serious threat to NL females, I see most of them green with envy.

I've been missing out on the jolly part of NL, perhaps I need to visit this section more often.

Well some of us are too smart to be catfished, so first things first, Rahmas has to prove her identity before she can be generally accepted as a beauty.

Nigerians are prolific fraudsters, anything is possible

hay bro you don't have to generalize,you should have said some nigerians are fraudsters instead of the aforementioned
btw aren't you a nigerian too?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu:

Ya i remember her in the miss nairaland comp. Best of all she was really.

hmmm you have a lovely and sexy body but your face goddamnit!! shocked

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: hmmm you have a lovely and sexy body but your face goddamnit!! shocked
I have noticed you....you can now run along.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: I have noticed you....you can now run along.
Don't cry bae*gives her my hanky*i was only telling you the gospel truth which some doofus refused to tell ya just because they want ur punny
no offeinse in mrcock voice grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Rahmas: Excuse me?
you heard him ryt.......i guess he was speaking plane english.....anyway the question is why re u s
pretending to be who u not
......is it because of some cheap likes nd mentiins u get from nairalanders.....smh undecided....

u re really pathetic angry
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2014
valmunich:
I know the girl in your display picture, it's definitely not you, can you explain?
Abi........the gurl in question doesnt even nl.....m sure she must have stolen the picture on IG
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: this is the real lady
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: Don't cry bae*gives her my hanky*i was only telling you the gospel truth which some doofus refused to tell ya just because they want ur punny

Don't tell someone a gospel truth when she never asked you.

Some Nairaland guys are really pathetic. You keep insulting someone's look feeling happy when you don't know how she feels(cyberbullying is disastrous and can kill morale).

Heck!! You ain't even bold enough to display your picture but quick to make snide comments about someone's own.

Well, enjoy your life.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Don't tell someone a gospel truth when she never asked you.

Some Nairaland guys are really pathetic. You keep insulting someone's look feeling happy when you don't know how she feels(cyberbullying is disastrous and can kill morale).

Heck!! You ain't even bold enough to display your picture but quick to make snide comments about someone's own.

Well, enjoy your life.
I bin no wan comment put. That guy is very pathetic.

Some guys dey fall hand wella mehn. The truth is if you look @ the underlying tone in that comment, you'll discover the guy digs the lady. But because he realizes he can't get her he choses to demean her.

The lady no even get his time, that was why I just chilled.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: you heard him ryt.......i guess he was speaking plane english.....anyway the question is why re u s
pretending to be who u not
......is it because of some cheap likes nd mentiins u get from nairalanders.....smh undecided....

u re really pathetic angry
I think there's no point goading her/him anymore.

The person already realised their folly. Shoulda replied your many accusations before now, if she was real. Hapi Sunday.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I bin no wan comment put. That guy is very pathetic.

Some guys dey fall hand wella mehn. The truth is if you look @ the underlying tone in that comment, you'll discover the guy digs the lady. But because he realizes he can't get her he choses to demean her.

The lady no even get his time, that was why I just chilled.

Exactly! I have noticed it. A guy will create thread for a girl, they will turn around insulting the girl. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Some Discombobulated Niggas though,saying shít from their gutter mouth like i give a rat asss about there opinions,
buttasslickers cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I think there's no point goading her/him anymore.

The person already realised their folly. Shoulda replied your many accusations before now, if she was real. Hapi Sunday.
lol same to ya smiley

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: Don't cry bae*gives her my hanky*i was only telling you the gospel truth which some doofus refused to tell ya just because they want ur punny
who cares what u think though lol

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Exactly! I have noticed it. A guy will create thread for a girl, they will turn around insulting the girl. Nawa o
smiley
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: who cares what u think though lol
i sure as helll dont....
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: i sure as helll dont....
lol nor do I how u doing btw
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Well, it's their life. Let them continu, it's just a shame tho.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: smiley

Yes. Annoying
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: lol nor do I how u doing btw
oh m good.....u..happy sundy smiley
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Romanciella(f): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Yes. Annoying
you re so cute
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Romanciella: you re so cute

Thanks smiley
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: who cares what u think though lol
i know how you feel inside,
pele cheesycheesy
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by thrizzle(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: *View pix* WOW if that's you then WOW. Can't say more than that bruh. Congrats
thanks bro, no homo right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.