Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty (1635 Views)

What Is Your Defination Of Love / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. / Watch This Video And You Will Change Your Defination Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Shaanteel(f): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Many people have their views on what makes a girl a real beauty ..some say curves.. Others say character and many others. Air you views and if posible as a gal if u feel your a real Beauty drop your pics and let the men be d judges.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by glade319(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
curve u see 1st, charater later which makes d beauty real.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Shaanteel(f): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
glade319: curve u see 1st, charater later which makes d beauty real.
4real?
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
A Babe/Guy you turn around twice to look at.

The first time because you can't believe it.
The second time because you wanna puke.

angry angry

TMan.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by valmunich(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Someone with attitude.
Op, you're cute shaa
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Tymax(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Every man has his peculiar definition. For me, beauty is essentially physical.

I appreciate a shapely woman with lovely eyes. grin Lord help me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Beauty is only skin deep
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by cocoberry(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have said it before, Cocoberry is d definition of beauty. Beautiful, Brain and Banging Body!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by valmunich(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
cocoberry: I have said it before, Cocoberry is d definition of beauty. Beautiful, Brain and Banging Body!
Lol, FYM
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by doctorofgirls(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
A beautiful ass and boobs is my girlfriend material.a beautiful face is my bestie
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by hungryboy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
fine face, big boobs,
Nice legs, a moderate ukwu, and good character
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by hungryboy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
cocoberry: I have said it before, Cocoberry is d definition of beauty. Beautiful, Brain and Banging Body!
Aunty my name is buck
Am here to phuck
Should i get us a room?
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

My own definition? Intelligent+ good morals+ a "wow' pretty face and body.

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by McWhillion(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Proportionally curvy in the right places, facially attractive, intelligent, laughs at every of my dry joke, understanding, good moral judgement and independent. Every other thing is a bonus.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Shaanteel(f): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
valmunich: Someone with attitude.
Op, you're cute shaa
lol tnk u
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Shaanteel(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion: Proportionally curvy in the right places, facially attractive, intelligent, laughs at every of my dry joke, understanding, good moral judgement and independent. Every other thing is a bonus.
vry nice
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
o.p...
Look at urself in a mirror and u find d physical aspect of ur answers dere..
smiley smiley wink
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
I can't explain but when I see it I know it. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Shaanteel(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tobinshunt: o.p...
Look at urself in a mirror and u find d physical aspect of ur answers dere..
smiley smiley wink
aww
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by doctorofgirls(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by valmunich(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Shaanteel: lol tnk u
You're welcome
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by MabraO: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
valmunich: Someone with attitude.
Op, you're cute shaa

Y u wan dey bust the op head na
Now she would be feeling fly with ur comment

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by valmunich(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
MabraO:

Y u wan dey bust the op head na
Now she would be feeling fly with ur comment
Lol... But it's true nau
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by MabraO: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014

I would ve said I love ur pix but i can't see it properly.
Wot a kissable lips u got

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Agybabe(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! We were all created beautiful in one way or the other.

In today's world, beauty in its context refers to the physical look; baby face, long nose, fine skin, straight legs, white eyes and teeth, nice smile, good posture, shape of the head, skin colour, body shape, etc.

But what someone may call beauty is what another would tag ugly.

hungryboy: Aunty my name is buck
Am here to phuck
Should i get us a room?
KILL BILL right?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by MabraO: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: I can't explain but when I see it I know it. grin grin

U changed ur dp
Wow now I can see ur beautiful face
OP no vex oh but rokiatu fine pass u cheesy
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by hungryboy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Agybabe: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! We were all created beautiful in one way or the other.

In today's world, beauty in its context refers to the physical look; baby face, long nose, fine skin, straight legs, white eyes and teeth, nice smile, good posture, shape of the head, skin colour, body shape, etc.

But what someone may call beauty is what another would tag ugly.

KILL BILL right?
hey, u a fan?
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by Agybabe(f): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
hungryboy: hey, u a fan?
yes! I would want to see the movie again after a long time. That lady was a survivor by the sumarai sword. grin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by zicoraads: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheesy kiss wink grin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by kessco(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Beauty is only skin deep

I don't need to ask how are you because it's obvious that you're beautiful.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by destante(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
In men, poise, intelligence, pun and diction does it for me.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty by cocoberry(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
E-buddy y r u laughing?

zicoraads: cheesy kiss wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife / . / How Much Of The Past Should One Reveal To Fiance Or Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.