Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

[easiest Method] How To Change Your Computer Ip Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / [easiest Method] How To Change Your Computer Ip Address (2446 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[easiest Method] How To Change Your Computer Ip Address by Donvinlander(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
IP is an abbreviate for “Internet Protocol” and this is the way information is sent and received over the internet from your computer system.

Every computer accessing the internet has an IP dedicated to it, this IP might be static or dynamic.

I have seen people mixing the term “Proxy” and “IP” up, both means different things. Proxy or proxy server is basically another computer which serves as a hub through which internet requests are processed.

Basically IP is the logical address of your Personal Computer (PC). IP is a 32 bit address, X.X.X.X where each X represent a value between 0 to 255. IP is necessary just as phone number is necessary to our mobile phone devices to recognize who the caller is. Communication between Computers occur with respect to the IP Address, i.e. while communicating with the internet, each system recognizes other by its IP.

Proxy is basically an IP behind which one can hide his identity, which means we can use proxy servers to keep our identity hidden. Using proxy, we are keeping a mask on our IP Address. So that we can protect ourselves from the bad guys of Internet (Crackers) or to surf some blocked websites.

Yesterday, I sent out a mail to people who bought my Bitcoin Secret Evolution about a website they can earn Bitcoins but have to hide their IP Address, and I received lots of messages concerning “How they can hide their computer IP Address”

With this simple steps, you will learn how you can change your Computer IP Address in one minutes, you don’t have to be a pro to do this.

HOW TO HIDE YOUR COMPUTER IP ADDRESS

1. You need to get the IP address ready and this can be gotten by ...Continue Reading

going to GatherProxy, go to www.gatherproxy.com and click on “Proxy by Country” just as it is in the screenshot below:

GatherProxy2. This will take you to a new page where you will see list of countries, select any country of your choice but for the purpose of general believe that all website accept United State (US) IP to visit their website without any restriction, then I will make use of United State here.

Click on United State >>

Gatherproxy United State Proxy3. You will be taken to a page where the new and fresh traffic and refreshed every seconds. Just select anyone that you think might be okay for you. I chose the IP on the first line of the table for this tutorial and that is 198.204.236.77 and the Port is 80. Copy the IP and Port down into a Notebook or your Computer Notepad and proceed.

Gatherproxy ips4. Next is to insert your IP and Port into your browser and this can be done in an easy steps:

How to change Mozilla Firefox IP and Port

Firstly, go to “Tools” on the Menu bar of your Firefox Browser and Click on Option.

Firefox ToolsClick on Advanced Tab and Choose “Network” in the sub menu below it.

Mozilla Firefox Advanced Option Setting

On the “Network” Tab in Firefox Advanced Settings bar, click on “Settings”, this will pop up the “Configuration Settings”.

Click on “Manual Proxy Configuration”

Input your copied IP and Port in to the box where you see

Firefox Connection SettingThen “Tick” the box which says “Use this proxy server for all protocols”, then click “OK” to save.

You can confirm if your IP address has been changed by visiting www.whatismyip.com.

If you are using different browsers like Google Chrome, Opera, and other. Just follow the steps above in this manner. Look for “Settings” >> Proxy >> >> “Use Manual Proxy” >> “Insert Your proxy” and SAVE.

Thanks.

Are you still confused? Do You have any question or information you want to add to this post? Kindly use the comment box and they will be highly appreciated.

Source: http://donvin.com/easiest-method-how-to-change-your-computer-ip/
Re: [easiest Method] How To Change Your Computer Ip Address by Fiisayo99: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2018
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer (pcs and Printer) / Best Laptop Deals Here / Creative Graphics, Best Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.